We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1619495384752.png

Heresy! Heresy!

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
2 whole dedicated days to showcase new primaris superheroes.

Nah, it'll be a day of "please accept these as female space marines" sisters, a day of "they aren't feral orks, cause our lawyers said we can't own that" beast Snaggas, a new mechanicus thing, and then yeah like probably a guy in ultra marine blue.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Coming back to 1d4chan and SJWs...

View attachment 2119022
View attachment 2119023
View attachment 2119024
View attachment 2119031

They're trying to add Norn Queen Alexis to the recommended video channels list, but immediately after adding her they switched to SJW buzzword soup for her description and the edit war has been going on for a month or two now, off and on.

Only time I have ever seen her show up is various attempts at shoving wokeshit into 40k, but maybe I just haven't watched any of her videos. Of course "a LGBTQA+ (fucking hell just say gay) and Women friendly atmosphere" suggests the worst kind of psychotic dyke or troon, so...

Edit:

Not a troon. Clearly, she has something important to say, which is why she needs to show her tits off on her Twitter avatar. And every other picture of her on social meida. So, a twitch whore?

View attachment 2119038
100% troon. I wrote some pages back her history before she thankfully disappeared from the 40k podcast she was on. Like a good chunk of social media troons she tries to push drama for subs.

Thundermania

That Transformers faggot.
kiwifarms.net
So the new HH box set, what do you guys want in plastic? MK IIs, MK Vs, HH-era Elephant Termies, retro jump packs, Saturines?..... Do we dare hope that something good came from Death of Hope by showing people how cool Saturines are?

I’ll put money down that it’ll be themed as Blood Angels vs Sons of Horus.

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the new HH box set, what do you guys want in plastic? MK IIs, MK Vs, HH-era Elephant Termies, retro jump packs, Saturines?..... Do we dare hope that something good came from Death of Hope by showing people how cool Saturines are?

Mark 5

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I really would just like plastic Mark II armor. Give me that and I'm fine.

Thundermania

That Transformers faggot.
kiwifarms.net

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been waiting on these for a long time now
View attachment 2125355
I’ve also been looking at the cardboard terrain GW used to produce and I wish tables looked this comfy again
It’s a shame modern cardboard sets cost anywhere up to £80
The first cardboard terrain I owned came in my copy of the classic 2nd Edition book, White Dwarf presents: 40K battles. A friend goaded me into buying it just so he could take the cardboard bunker and keep it at his house for safe keeping.