Warhammer 40k -

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just finished Sons of the Selenar. A good ending to the Sisypheum arc. The afterword was interesting as Graham would have had a more positive ending but didn't want to give characters "plot armor". Definitely, a recommendation if you like "success no matter the cost" stories like Force 10 from Navaronne.

Thundermania

That Transformers faggot.
kiwifarms.net
Just finished Sons of the Selenar. A good ending to the Sisypheum arc. The afterword was interesting as Graham would have had a more positive ending but didn't want to give characters "plot armor". Definitely, a recommendation if you like "success no matter the cost" stories like Force 10 from Navaronne.
I tell ya, more than anything I want McNeil to revisit Forges of Mars and Honsou. I’ve got this idea of a conflict between an IW Grand Company led by Honsou, on a mission from Perturabo himself and the surviving crew of the Speranza with Telok as a rogue variable in between.

Maybe the Speranza was lost when the Great Rift formed and that’s when Telok made his move.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tell ya, more than anything I want McNeil to revisit Forges of Mars and Honsou. I’ve got this idea of a conflict between an IW Grand Company led by Honsou, on a mission from Perturabo himself and the surviving crew of the Speranza with Telok as a rogue variable in between.

Maybe the Speranza was lost when the Great Rift formed and that’s when Telok made his move.
IMO McNeil > Abnett.

I say this bc when McNeil goes off the rails its can still be dumb fun. When Abnett goes off the rails we get lore breaking shit like Erda.

Yeah when Abnett is on he can be better but McNeil is more consistent across multiple factions/eras of 40k.

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey.

451 (4).jpg

Thundermania

That Transformers faggot.
kiwifarms.net
IMO McNeil > Abnett.

I say this bc when McNeil goes off the rails its can still be dumb fun. When Abnett goes off the rails we get lore breaking shit like Erda.

Yeah when Abnett is on he can be better but McNeil is more consistent across multiple factions/eras of 40k.
McNeil has some.... goofy stuff but in the context of the factions it works. Like the Iron Warriors not having enough Dreadnought chassis and interring their mortally wounded into construction vehicles, or an Imperial Guardsman surviving a CSM onslaught and not only being allowed to go on his merry way by Imperial Authorities but stumbling into an expedition that could stand to change the galactic history.

Also, the Mars Trilogy is literally 40k’s version of Disney’s Atlantis.