Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yellow!
454.jpg

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
I'm not exactly thrilled over the Black Library releases.
Please let there be a codex revealed this week.
Chance of a new codex announcement is 100%

Shills have been "speculating" on a Horus Heresy box, which makes me suspect that GW has been leaking info to build hype in a game system no one gives a shit about.

Out of left field guesses:
Second Printings of Cursed City and Piety and Pain.
New Demon Primarch announcement.
New Tyranid box set.
An overpriced diorama character model that does nothing.

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's literally the old world logo, isn't it?

View attachment 2137106
That's just the Warhammer logo.

Chance of a new codex announcement is 100%

Shills have been "speculating" on a Horus Heresy box, which makes me suspect that GW has been leaking info to build hype in a game system no one gives a shit about.

Horus Heresy was pretty popular. It's declined in recent times because Bligh died and releases slowed.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
The good looking model reveals start soon, but they did earlier reveal a model from something I'm interested in:

glD1p7lbPznBt724.jpg
Breast Snagga Dok and one of his Grot orderlies.

xSlKMDKzDuTe2UKK.jpg

Best looking of the Snaggas, but it still doesn't do it for me and I don't know what I don't like about it.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
The vampire centaurs look dumb as hell.
I liked it. It is one of the few models that is different in the Undead range. We are getting a variety of different expressions of the vampire: we already the Bram Stoker Dracula, military general Dracula, Carmilla, and Nosferatu. AoS has given us rat, aristocrat, and wolf vampire which are variations on classic vampire themes. But giant bat centaur vampire? That's unique, that gives the "Soulblight" vampires something differentfrom other vampires. Beforehand they were just traditional vampires. The Warhammer Fantasy vampires had unique lineages with a history and special powers.

AoS vampires appear to have their bodies reflect their personality, the more war-like becoming actual monsters while others become wolf-like. There is alot that can be played upon with making the vampires have animalistic aspects. What about a vampire assassin that appears mosquito-esque with a proboscis and wings?