Warhammer 40k -

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Haha, oh boy, what a shit show.

For those who had better sense we got almost no reveals. Pretty much only one new model, a Sister of battle HIGH LORD OF TERRA who fight in a baby carrier. Got the next book of Charadon as well as a terrain box to go with it, the standard barer revealed last week has a buddy that has to come with it, otherwise everything was just different models/options of stuff revealed. Edit, not only that, they revealed these already revealed to us models at least two times in live and recorded presentations.

Expect the same thing next time for Breast Snaggas.

Edit: Also revealed was tomorrow's black library stream will have models relating to the stories, probably cool AoS stuff and the Dawn of Fire Nigger Ultramarine.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
In hindsight they probably shouldn't have done that Sisters of Battle bulletin for the last few weeks, really killed the hype for the new kits. But they did reveal more stuff about the rules for the new models. That High Lord will halve damage and block mortal wounds and has a master-crafted heavy bolter which probably means two wounds. The melee Celestians come with a halberd or mace version, with a hand flamer or plasma pistol. They also didn't state that those maces were power mauls, so we are looking at a custom Sisters weapon. The Dogmata gets access to prayers, which I wonder if the ministorum priest also get access to?

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Oh! Completely blown away by the mediocrity of this live stream, I forgot. The Imperium weekly magazine is coming to the US!

Probably the best 40k news I heard today.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
When the fuck is GW going to drop the chronomancer? I want one for my army and I refuse to kitbash like a poor.
You're telling me that creatively using bits to represent models instead of forking over more cash to GW to get a non-customizable model is being poor? I get monetarily, but not artistically.

Also, checking up on the Community page for today's showcase reveals that the prayers are for the Dogmata and there will only be 4 of them. There will also be Order Minoris options, so more customizability for Sisters armies.

Richard Mongler

i'll suck your dick
kiwifarms.net
You're telling me that creatively using bits to represent models instead of forking over more cash to GW to get a non-customizable model is being poor? I get monetarily, but not artistically.

Also, checking up on the Community page for today's showcase reveals that the prayers are for the Dogmata and there will only be 4 of them. There will also be Order Minoris options, so more customizability for Sisters armies.
Yes, I meant monetarily. I'm willing to admit that I'm also creatively bankrupt enough that anything I try from scratch is going to look like a child threw it together.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I meant monetarily. I'm willing to admit that I'm also creatively bankrupt enough that anything I try from scratch is going to look like a child threw it together.
Same here, can't really sculpt for shit but I can upgrade base frames to like characters. Got an idea for a chronomaster. Take a damaged necron body from the Ghost Ark/Doomsday Ark kit and put it on top of some scarabs. Add some bits to make the model look regal, like the tip of a staff or sword and glue it on the model's head, perhaps add a staff to the back. The model's backstory is that he is a chronomaster that shuts down his processes to more accurately predict and even shift the timing of events. He doesn't need to fight or move because the movement of his scarabs and their attacks were predicted ahead of the battle. However, his arrogance means that he refuses to admit when he didn't predict an event, claiming that a blasted leg or scarred face was just what was to happen.

Richard Mongler

i'll suck your dick
kiwifarms.net
Same here, can't really sculpt for shit but I can upgrade base frames to like characters. Got an idea for a chronomaster. Take a damaged necron body from the Ghost Ark/Doomsday Ark kit and put it on top of some scarabs. Add some bits to make the model look regal, like the tip of a staff or sword and glue it on the model's head, perhaps add a staff to the back. The model's backstory is that he is a chronomaster that shuts down his processes to more accurately predict and even shift the timing of events. He doesn't need to fight or move because the movement of his scarabs and their attacks were predicted ahead of the battle. However, his arrogance means that he refuses to admit when he didn't predict an event, claiming that a blasted leg or scarred face was just what was to happen.
That actually sounds pretty cool. You oughta make it