Warhammer 40k -

Caddchef

Grade - F Destruction
kiwifarms.net
I've just restarted the hobby after literally a decade out of it and i'm just completing (still lots to do) the final concept for my blood axe orks, this is the first place i've ever posted them so any feedback would be appreciated.

20140520_194223.jpg
20140520_194215.jpg
20140520_194219.jpg

My apologies for the crappy photos.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
I kind of want to get into Warhammer. I'm poor and cheap though.
I'm in the same boat. I like the universe and the novels, and I love the Imperial Guard but I'm never going to have the money to play Warhammer 40k so I'm stuck just playing Dawn of War and Space Marine.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Bumped for much needed Lamenters love.

125px-LamentersMarineGW.jpg
Lamentersmini.jpg

365px-LamDread.jpg
163px-Lamenters_OG_Colour_Scheme.webp

300px-Lamenter_Space_Marine.jpg
400px-Lamenters_Dreadnought_kicking_ass.png
1000px-Lamenters_2.png

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
I want to get down with the Chaos but I'm not really sure where to start with Warhammer. I'm too poor for figurines and I don't know anyone that plays in real life, I don't own any consoles and my computer is a potato.

Heh, I see me and Exball are having the same conundrum.

Last edited:

Iä! Iä!

Fabulous hair, glorious moustache
kiwifarms.net
I want to get down with the Chaos but I'm not really sure where to start with Warhammer. I'm too poor for figurines and I don't know anyone that plays in real life, I don't own any consoles and my computer is a potato.

Heh, I see me and Exball are having the same conundrum,

Well, if you're desperate, you could try Vassal 40k. I haven't used it in years, but it still seems to get updated. All you would need are the rulebook and army books (which are expensive enough), plus someone to play with of course.