Warhammer 40k

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Love_Machine011

生きることが好きさ 蒼く浮かぶ宇宙コスモ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
snNpUecl0bONOCeR.jpg

Are you boys ready for 5++ centurions, dreads, and bladeguard?

With one of their sergeants getting +1WS, +1A, +1W

and also taking a crazy relic on them?
Who knew that Black Templars were for centurion chads.

Love_Machine011

生きることが好きさ 蒼く浮かぶ宇宙コスモ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Post some wip yo! Getting ready to try out some osl and yes i’ll fix the pauldron before I start on the arm.
View attachment 2613296
View attachment 2613297
Why do reavers need so many pouches ffs. I’m thinking more along the lines of a burgundy for the knife sheath.
View attachment 2613298
View attachment 2613299
Finished Be'lakor, really happy with how he came out.
87.jpg
Fucked a seem line, but thankfully it's only noticeable if you actually pick him up and look at the chest.
88.jpg
Though if you play daemons and csm, you're missing out if you don't have him.
88 (2).jpg

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Decided to add an Expeditionary Navigator to my Horus Heresy army, but since I didn't feel like hunting down the official model I converted my own. She's just the Genestealer magus with all the 'nid bits clipped off and replaced with Imperial iconography and a Sister head swapped in. I had to do some trimming on the head and neck, but it turned out better than I'd expected.

20211011_181659.jpg
20211011_181721.jpg

Doctor Danny

Spread the blight
kiwifarms.net
I had this idea a few days ago and I've been debating if it's too autistic of an idea. I really like the default color scheme of default KF and I've been thinking about maybe painting a space marine with those colors and giving it a MK6 helmet the one with the beak maybe even free handing a KF logo on a shoulder pad. You guys think that would be too autistic?

Maxxicus Callahan

kiwifarms.net
I had this idea a few days ago and I've been debating if it's too autistic of an idea. I really like the default color scheme of default KF and I've been thinking about maybe painting a space marine with those colors and giving it a MK6 helmet the one with the beak maybe even free handing a KF logo on a shoulder pad. You guys think that would be too autistic?
I like the night vision goggle scheme with these guys, could do something similar with green, black and grey tones.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Been that bitch. Still that bitch.
kiwifarms.net
The colour scheme is fine but for the love of god don’t put the KF logo on your dudes it isn’t worth the headache.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or get custom 3D shoulder pads with the logo on it.
Super easy to do. You just get a blank shoulderpad (there are tons of them out there) and use MS's 3D Painter to emboss the logo onto it. You need a copy of the logo in black and white, the white parts are what get embossed, everything else gets ignored.

An Ghost

Callin to go crawlin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe it was the technical details of the logo that would be the problem. It would be being recognized as being a member of an elite cyber bully cartel with hundreds of confirmed kills, including universally adored and important emulator developer Byuu.
But hell yeah the KF colors are comfy. Ive used them for power point presentations.