Warhammer 40k

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Been that bitch. Still that bitch.
kiwifarms.net
It is quite sad but I wonder why don't we have more proper chaos or renegade Imperial Guard Models for those who want a more Blood Pact type army?
People have been wanting this for years but the closest we got was the renegade models from blackstone fortress. A GSC style upgrade sprue would be pretty kickass along side some proper white dwarf rules or even an match played army of renowned in chapter approved or campaign book.
It would sell a lot units if they let guard ally along side chaos armies again.

Snekposter

SnekMILFposter
kiwifarms.net
People have been wanting this for years but the closest we got was the renegade models from blackstone fortress. A GSC style upgrade sprue would be pretty kickass along side some proper white dwarf rules or even an match played army of renowned in chapter approved or campaign book.
It would sell a lot units if they let guard ally along side chaos armies again.
Yeah, it would sell units. But would they be Marine units? I think not.

I don't like goblins

Not racist, just don't like 'em. Simple as.
kiwifarms.net
It is quite sad but I wonder why don't we have more proper chaos or renegade Imperial Guard Models for those who want a more Blood Pact type army?
There does exist that one leak from a few months ago that has accurately predicted every kit release since it's posting, and it does mentions a range update for chaos space marines and models for traitor guard forces, as well as daemons and world eaters being in the works. And Squats.
It hasn't been wrong yet, so you should soon have what you desire. Probably this year.
Here's a youtube video on it.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Tau stuff just looks depressing. Thankfully I'm too invested in Maggotkin right now to care too much about 9th Edition silliness.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Terminators arrived, but my CE Custodes Codex won't be here until next week. Alas.

I know the meta will change with the codex, but what's the best use for a group of 3 (+3 more coming from Poland of all places) Custodes Terminators? Axes or Spears? Should I make a Vexilus? Looking at it, to upgrade one to a Shield Captain you replace the shoulderpads and belt buckle... Hm. Not sure if I should or not.

Dang Woodchucks!

Starlight Kid is my oshi
kiwifarms.net
Got my BA patrol, built the incursors, intercessors and the vehicle to use as terrain. I sort of built the librarian, but it got a bit scuffed (serves me right for not doing the easier models first 🤷‍♂️). All in all I had fun, and I'm looking forward to (eventually) playing with my guys.

Fuck the Aggressors, though. Any chance I could sell these? They're still on the sprues.

agility_

kiwifarms.net
Hell yeah new shinning spears models. No more modding skyrunners with fancy AOS elves. So far the only to aspects confirmed to not be getting plastic updates are dragons and scorpions (but really the 3rd party alternatives kick butt). Bring in new spiders and hawks dammit.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Been that bitch. Still that bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Got my BA patrol, built the incursors, intercessors and the vehicle to use as terrain. I sort of built the librarian, but it got a bit scuffed (serves me right for not doing the easier models first 🤷‍♂️). All in all I had fun, and I'm looking forward to (eventually) playing with my guys.

Fuck the Aggressors, though. Any chance I could sell these? They're still on the sprues.
You should be able to sell the aggressors no problem.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1642448019925.png

... No. Try again.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What exactly is the issue? Is it too faithful to the OG ones or they didnt do enough to modernize it? I find its more people having an issue with the paint job.
It's too... I get that they really want to do a flat white surface like that "right" but it needs something. Specifically the mouth part is what is getting me. I don't know how to quantify it. It looks less like a skull and more like one of those discount Halloween costume fail pictures.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
That would imply GW ever pays attention to the guard but I mean, Aeldari are finally getting new models so hell has frozen over. Maybe we'll see more new Guard stuff soon.
... No. Try again.
legoskele.jpeg