Warhammer 40k

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Been that bitch. Still that bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I shit talked Harry Potter in front of my nerdy-ass girlfriend, so she took my half-painted hive tyrant and wouldn't give it back until I apologized for shitting on her favorite book series.
You should have shit talked Harry Potter more then made her read a different book to assert dominance.

Ye. The Mk III and IV boxes are $50 a pop here in Burgerland, though occasionally you can get lucky on Amazon or eBay and find a box for cheaper than that. eBay in general is a good resource for 30K; if you're patient and crafty, you can get some good deals. I once snagged a breacher squad for like $20 cheaper than FW prices.
Be thankful you aren’t Australian

There’s always the chinky recast market, especially useful for models that are out of production

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
Be thankful you aren’t Australian

There’s always the chinky recast market, especially useful for models that are out of production
On a tangent, and probably not a popular take, but I can't stand 3d printed/recast armies. Like if you need one dude, or some bits I get it, but some people are so evangelistic about how they "stick it to the man" that they get in the way of their own message.

Silver-kerching

Farseer crane
kiwifarms.net
The hostling marches
272039544_10159591766895552_5793569354878371873_n.jpg
10353419_10152567300008980_6096826451018033603_o.jpg
Also I tried doing my own version of grey knights
10459016_10152518640948980_8719735964158995172_o.jpg

Last edited:

iceteayo

kiwifarms.net
You might be surprised how cheap you can do 30k these days

If they’re still available grab some betrayal at calth boxes and you’ll have most of what you need for a starting army

If you don’t mind getting dirty with green stuff and plasticard you can do a lot with 40k plastics kits, especially for Raven guard, that Mark 6 armor is a great excuse to just use the plastic tactical squad with beaky helmets

lol forgot to include the link that got me started on the post
I did the math and even buying directly from GW/FW my wallet is not hurting. The problem I think I will face is the boost to get to 3k points as id like to add in a Storm Eagle and that kit looks like a god damn nightmare.

On a tangent, and probably not a popular take, but I can't stand 3d printed/recast armies. Like if you need one dude, or some bits I get it, but some people are so evangelistic about how they "stick it to the man" that they get in the way of their own message.
I get that, some of them are getting so good that you can barley tell, definitely better than fine cast. Good for anything out of production too, I have recast BFG ships for example.
People making it a point of pride not to buy GW are shit heads tho
There are some people (like Australians) who are getting raped by GW pricing though where models can cost 2x as much as from the uk (it’s not shipping, it’s not tax, it’s not exchange rates) I get why these people don’t want to give GW their money
I did the math and even buying directly from GW/FW my wallet is not hurting. The problem I think I will face is the boost to get to 3k points as id like to add in a Storm Eagle and that kit looks like a god damn nightmare.
Resin kits often are a nightmare
Buy one of eBay someone else made?
You’rea long way from 3k fren, they might have released plastic thunderheads thundrehawks by the time you get there…

Silver-kerching

Farseer crane
kiwifarms.net
I litterally saw that big model on my LGS facebook group. I either know who you are (and will do absolutely nothing with that info), or you stole it from the internet and I will think a little less about you.
Ty x
You absolutely know who I am when I posted earlier

Last edited:

Silver-kerching

Farseer crane
kiwifarms.net
Still, it's an impressive model, but my tiny experience with chaos knight is limited to observing them being oneshotted by orkz, with no saves.
I've loads more on profile if you look
What I want to do is kitbash with orks
It seems so fun but I don't really think I have the imagination

Silver-kerching

Farseer crane
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I should really tie these posts together but forgive this last time
dcdvz4a-10961297-5521-48de-b00e-b434ed4ac358.jpg
This is amazing
And I have been thinking about using gundam models to make a krork E6DMyjYXoAc5Q5B.jpeg
Or Maybe an action figure
I have the necron bot of indomitus so could make that latter scene

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
I'm building a mixed force of iron warriors and night lords and I've gotta say, I love the old night lords bits. Really activates the late 90's GW almonds.

Slapping those goofy helmets on warp talons made the good brain chemicals flow, that's for sure.