Warhammer 40k

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The White Scars had a subtle Fallen situation too and yes while it was quelled quickly unlike the Fallen the Scars dont act all mopey of would be traitors in their ranks
I'm sure the Ultramarines are weeping profusiously that most of the Renegade Chapters come from their stock, too.

ForTheHoard

Monkey Appreciator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First attempt. I don't hate it, but I could stand to learn how to highlight. The green glow didn't really give the desired effect either.
1656922738116.png
1656922758039.png
1656922776943.png

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas
kiwifarms.net
That's because the White Scars are a heterosexual chapter while the Dark Angels are well known in men's bathrooms across the galaxy.
The Khan is the ultimate chad.
He knew about the warriors lodge and did not go all "this is unorthodox"! as other legion did. He let them meet as he is not a tyrant.
He manged to stop the breaking of the legion and gave those who tried, a chance for redemption.
Dabbed on Morty (after Angron, the worst Primarch) numerous times.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Been that bitch. Still that bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Say his name three times and the candyman will appear or in the case of the black library author Mike Brooks don’t say his name at all and Arch Warhammer will still find your tweets about him.
14A7CE1D-2D27-48DF-B769-80B5D5FD03C0.png
Video for context
So according to Arch this is the guy who’s have a previous telling off by GW for what he said over social media. If you’re gonna talk shit, name drop or don’t bother.

St.Davis

kiwifarms.net
That's because the White Scars are a heterosexual chapter while the Dark Angels are well known in men's bathrooms across the galaxy.

Oh yeah, I'm sure the Marines Finngolian don't have any sort of history of hanging out naked in huge communal saunas.

Say his name three times and the candyman will appear or in the case of the black library author Mike Brooks don’t say his name at all and Arch Warhammer will still find your tweets about him.
View attachment 3455175
Video for context
So according to Arch this is the guy who’s have a previous telling off by GW for what he said over social media. If you’re gonna talk shit, name drop or don’t bother.

More like BLACKED Library author.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3455175
Video for context
Well that's a shame. Mike Brooks did a good job with the Alpharius primarch book, too.

iceteayo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3455175
Video for context
Who portrays themselves naked as the thinker and uses it as a video background wtf lol

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
The leagues are seeming more and more to be almost like a copy of the Beakies. Obviously we don't have all the details yet, but what actually differentiates them in gameplay terms?

They're probably slower like orks/crons and maybe shootier since they have ionic weapons like Tau but at this point it's really hard to tell what their thing's supposed to be.

agility_

kiwifarms.net
IDGAF about 10th edition at this stage but I'm interested in seeing if we're getting new McFarlane sculpts to paint.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3455175
Video for context
This is incredibly unprofessional for a writer and hopefully GW narrows the leash around him, especially when he outright admits of including wokeshit purely to own the trolls.
Although a few of the Ultima Founding Successors are funny.
When Prime Absolvers Chapter Master Dagiel Harn was told about the existence of the Fallen from Azrael himself, he felt the Fallen were no different than any other traitor and deserved to be treated as such (though he did create a Deathwing and Ravenwing in the chapter).
Translation: "This 'Unforgiven' thing is gay. Just kill the Fallen like the heretics they are."
Another is the Bringers of Judgement. They are so trigger-fingered that if they detect the slightest hint of heresy, they will subject a planet to Exterminatus without question. Needless to say, this has even a few Inquisitors a moment of pause and think the chapter has gone too extreme in its decisions.
I still have no idea how the fuck the DA still operate in M42 with the amount of team killing bullshit they seemingly regularly do.

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
Also: The Blooded from the current Kill Team set are some really nice models. It's making me hope that GW will expand the "Traitor Guard" line. I also would quite like a set of the Traitor Guard from BlackStone Fortress, but they're one of the less affordable parts of that set on eBay for some reason.
Agreed.
Blood Pact somewhat fills the void, but even then lore wise they are more of their own organic force that just-so-happens to superficially resemble IG than an actual "traitor guard" regiment.
Either way, Chaos soldiers that aren't either Chaos Marines or just rabble cultists are always interesting to see.

St.Davis

kiwifarms.net
Agreed.
Blood Pact somewhat fills the void, but even then lore wise they are more of their own organic force that just-so-happens to superficially resemble IG than an actual "traitor guard" regiment.
Either way, Chaos soldiers that aren't either Chaos Marines or just rabble cultists are always interesting to see.

Hopefully we'll see something interesting in the future, GW do actually seem to be making strides to expand things. Hopefully they develop Helot Cults in Necromunda a little as well... I'd really like to put together a little Alpha Legion cultist force I could use for something. Is Kill Team actually any good? It sounded rather simplistic from what little I know, which really put me off.

WhatInTheActualFuck

No, seriously... What the fuck?
kiwifarms.net
First attempt. I don't hate it, but I could stand to learn how to highlight. The green glow didn't really give the desired effect either.
Those are totally table-ready and gtg. If I was pushing closer to "parade ready", I'd have progressively highlighted the upwards-facing and mostly vertical edges of the bronze parts with a brighter gold and then point highlighted everything with chrome/bright silver. As for OSL/glow effects, an airbrush goes a long way for those, and I'd have left the gun barrels bronze with the green just in the dots with greenish edge highlights around those dots. If you don't have an airbrush and are feeling spendy, I like my Iwata Eclipse HP-CS, but Madworks offers a perfectly good .3 brush for like 1/3 the cost.

In all seriousness, I'm a bit jealous of 'cron players. Prime them black, heavy drybrush with a bronze/copper color, layer on some gunmetal colored bits to break up the monochrome and follow that with a Nuln Oil wash, a couple of quick highlight passes and then do the green glowy parts. Batch painting nirvana.

Last edited:

Forgetful Gynn

Arrested? Me? Why?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ForTheHoard

Monkey Appreciator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net