Warhammer 40k -

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Wake me when they come up with a proper starter box.

How long until manlet marines are completely phased out and replaced by the chad marines? View attachment 699040
Hopefully not for a while because I play Astral Claws. Can’t exactly run Primaris in a chapter that’s traitor by M42

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

UndercoverRapist

Tonight, you.
kiwifarms.net
Bought a house a bit ago so I had to put my miniature collection on hold as those two things do not go hand in hand at all.

Thankfully I've been able to sate my hunger with the Warhammer mmo private server.

Now I just need to start saving up again for the forgeworld Imperial Knights set.

Reactions: An Ghost

Saint Kelly

Underachiever and proud of it!
kiwifarms.net
I could kind of see them becoming rank and file Space Marines, while old fashioned Astartes make up elite squads of Veteran units.

Hopefully some of them will don beaks to fit in.
Games Workshop is already phasing out Old Marines infavor of Primaris despite saying they wouldn't. They most likely will not squat them but they old marines are going to become more and more irrelevant as time goes on until people only buy Primaris with no models coming for the old marines, seeing as GW is giving old marine characters a Primaris upgrade.

MidUSA

kiwifarms.net
It seems weird that Games-Workshop couldn't just make all marines 50% larger moving forward without the unnecessary and autistic primaris explanation.
I believe they got it into their heads that every setting had to have a forward moving narrative. Hence the destruction of the static but characterfull world of old WHFB in favour of soulless AoS. And the now moving timeline of nu-40k.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
It seems weird that Games-Workshop couldn't just make all marines 50% larger moving forward without the unnecessary and autistic primaris explanation.
You mean like they did with the Chaos Marines? The fact that no one gives a toss is proof they never needed to introduce this band-aid lore and could have taken the time to come up with a better solution than Cawl Ex Machina.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
At least the vanguard chadmarines got mark 7 style helm not mark 4.

And csm get mark 4 and mark 5. More helmet options are good.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
Vice recently released an article trying to bait female 40k fans (painters, specifically) into bashing their male peers, but the ladies weren't woke enough or were perhaps simply too savvy for Vice's bullshit. So it turned out to be a pretty decent article about what's great about the hobby.

I would link to it, but Vice doesn't deserve the clicks, even if they accidentally release a decent story because the interviewees steered the ship away from shitty waters.

Last edited:

vern

kiwifarms.net
So apparently there's a fairly new 40k related sub reddit the might have a small chance of being worth keeping a eye on forfuture reference

May I present r/Sigmarxism

like I said there a fairly sub reddit (16 days old at the time of this post) but apparently they tried to cause a little shit storm by crossposting onto r/Grimdank, to which the only real thing that happened was the mods ending up locking the thread

Post in question
I said they might be worth keeping on eye on but in all fairness the might end up being as harmless as feminist40k

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
So apparently there's a fairly new 40k related sub reddit the might have a small chance of being worth keeping a eye on forfuture reference

View attachment 702060

like I said there a fairly sub reddit (16 days old at the time of this post) but apparently they tried to cause a little shit storm by crossposting onto r/Grimdank, to which the only real thing that happened was the mods ending up locking the thread

Post in question
I said they might be worth keeping on eye on but in all fairness the might end up being as harmless as feminist40k
Lotta words, lotta lines. Lol at consumerist Marxists. Really knows a lot about the hobby too, what with how he called the Imperium the "Empire." This ain't Star Wars, shitdick.

Imperialist #348

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 702060

Post in question
oh how reddit

Reactions: Male Idiot

Imperialist #348

kiwifarms.net
Monitoring the /tg/ thread on this right now, looks like another salty shit soup. For this reddit, the politics side is definitely gonna overwhelm the warhammer side. Probably gonna love brigading 40k subs for unwokeness whether rules officially ban or not lol
question is how the fuck can you be unwoke in a hobby where there is an entire army of bolter bitches, gay space elves and where your encouraged to make your army, your dudes?

unless its the bad shit insane kinda woke

Last edited:

vern

kiwifarms.net
Lotta words, lotta lines. Lol at consumerist Marxists. Really knows a lot about the hobby too, what with how he called the Imperium the "Empire." This ain't Star Wars, shitdick.
Yeah no shit.
I was scrolling through some of there posts and someone had a full fall of text sperging how the orks are in fact communist. I only just glanced at it but 2 things jumped out to me
A) implying the green skins care about any from of ideology that's not about punching stuff
B) why would you want try and paint them as having your politics to begin with. I'm not to familiar with ork lore but didn't the old ones make them to be physically unable to live unless there able to commit some act of violence against any sentient lifeform?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino