• ”I googled it and found hentai.”

Warren Lynch Shitpost GeneralTRUE and HONEST (former) John Flynt for Congress campaign worker

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Peace and Harmony, Feb 17, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

1. So just to be clear your wary of calling people SJWs but have no issue calling people you don't agree with stupid, drunks and pill poppers ?
    FYI stupidity is lack of common sense or intelligence, Lynch getting his facts wrong is a lack of knowledge or at worst ignorance.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #2341 MMX, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:56 AM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 5:04 AM
    MMX

MMX
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Then perhaps you should refrain from casting aspersions on the intelligence of others.

That doesn't sound like a debate. That sounds like some rando babbled at him. Were you, perchance, that rando? What exactly happened?

This sounds like personal dudgeon, not anything believable.

I really, really don't think it's smart for you to say things like this in a public forum without better evidence. You've spoken of considering a run for office. This isn't how you do it. I admit that random aspersions and shitposting got Donald Trump the win, but you might hold off until you are sitting on a pile of cash first.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think John can play himself as well as he can play the media. He clearly believes that he has these skills and that his life was truly in danger. That's probably why he's so good at playing the media, if he was lying there would be little telltale signs; facial expressions, some reluctance, nervousness, etc. If he truly believes these things there's no reason to be nervous about getting found out because there's nothing to find out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I heard Lynch was so upset he left the event early declaring it to be "a hit piece" then spent all night brooding about it and left his dog outside to freeze.
    That's some "Elon musk is going to build a space Base and drop moon rocks down onto america" level stupidity.
    That's like posting abuse onto your steam dev page from your own account.

Credit where it's due I bet if you started a conversation with Lynch his natural reaction wouldn't be to snarl at me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #2344 MMX, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:49 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 1:03 PM
    MMX

MMX
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I respectfully disagree. Stephen Lynch is making the frogs gay.
    Big wild statements worked really well for Trump nationally, and great for me in Malden so far. Might not work on the in between level like State Rep or US Congress, but they actually might. Who knows.
    People in Malden assume they need to fact check anything I say, but they think I'm funny and that I make local politics into a fun sport they can participate in. Often to disagree with my wild statements, but that's okay.
    But do you really feel like he doesn't have alcohol face?[​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    W person cow

W person cow Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  6. Stop A-Logging my nigga @RepStephenLynch.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. My dog is having issues with diarrhea right now. This morning my wife and I had to clean up four puddles of diarrhea off the kitchen floor that he shat out last night.

Cleaning up that diarrhea was less horrifying than that statement.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #2347 Sam Losco, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:46 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 10:01 PM
    Sam Losco

Sam Losco I'm running for Trailer Park Supervisor!

kiwifarms.net
  8. I talked to his college roommate, and he said Stephen drank half his paycheck in his 20s 30s and 40s. I hear he is in recovery now, but he still has alcohol face.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  9. lol how quirky and random

Yes, I mentioned that.

When I was ten, my father began taking me along on deer hunting trips. My first time out, I ran ahead of Dad and saw some deer tracks. I ran back excitedly to report this to him, and he gently asked if I could bring them back.

"The tracks?" I was puzzled.

"Sure, girl. I never ate any deer track stew before."

Tell me how you're doing once you land a deer, son.

Are you hoping to persuade me by mere repetition?

I don't see any sure signs of alcohol abuse, no. He has no spider angiomas, no yellow in the eyes, no bloating. He looks ruddy, but nothing more.

If I were you, I don't think I'd make any remarks about anyone's dopey looks. Your own house is a trifle vitreous for that.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. You should ask him how you retain college friendships for up to 30 years, only to dish the dirt to someone who has the same last name as him.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Haha that's how you know we're related. Except I don't have weird exploded veins in my nose and lips like him.
    He wouldn't have dished it to Brianna, that's for sure. I brought him to her and she was like "so give me the dirt".
    He was shocked. He said "why would I want to give you dirt on my good friend?"
    I broke the silence. "Brianna doesn't want dirt, she just wants a story. I bet you have great stories."
    So he told us a story, while Brianna looked daggers at me.
    The story was all about Stephen drinking like a fish and beating up Iranians. Which supposedly, if you were a young Irish immigrant in the 60s, that's what you did. According to this guy anyway. So that was kind of weird. But he left soon after, and was mad that I introduced him to Brianna.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  12. You never did expand on this. Was it more embarrassing than the time when you threw your skirts up and fled weeping when he asked you who your parents were?

In case you can't tell, I'm getting mighty cross with you. In these parts, we tend to ask for reliable sources of information when casting aspersions. You're just compounding innuendo on innuendo.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. These parts are stupid then.
    I thought that was why you like Brianna so much, because she casts so many unfounded aspersions.
    Also, I am going to sue you for destroying the Earth using moon rocks.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  14. Son, you make me all tired inside.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. YOU NEVER LET ME GO TO THE MALL, GRANDPA!

OMG where does the fierce defense of Stephen Lynch come from? Is it his total lack of convictions of any kind? Or perhaps the oatmeal-like consistency of his near-liquid face?
    Maybe Stephen Lynch was blackout drunk one time in the 60s and sprayed his musk on Kiwifarms, and you all became oatmeal fetishists who dream about sex with bowls of oatmeal that you can fap into while smelling Brianna's gym socks and making up psychological theories about it :)

Yes, and then he jacked off in front of everybody and blamed it on Iranians.

Elon musk sucks.

• Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    #2355 W person cow, Aug 11, 2018 at 2:39 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018 at 5:03 AM
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  16. Yeah I know right? What's the difference between making fun of a cockless liar, scammer, and all-round reprehensible idiot with zero accomplishments to his name after 40 years of unemployment and making fun of a competent politician who has served his district without incident for decades? John Flynt and @RepStephenLynch are both white men after all, they are literally indistinguishable from each other.

nigga you have problems

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Everybody at the South Boston Democrats said they were afraid of Steven Lynch because if somebody criticizes him, he takes his pants off and starts jerking it and drooling, and they find it really embarrassing.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  18. Iranians ?
    Didn't Brianna teach you the correct term "sand Nigger dykes"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MMX

MMX
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Says the literal oatmeal fetishist.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  20. Serious fucking problems.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.