• ”if you ever feel bad for yourself just remember you're not as sad as the dudes on kiwifarms”

Warren Lynch Shitpost GeneralTRUE and HONEST (former) John Flynt for Congress campaign worker

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Peace and Harmony, Feb 17, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

1. Back at Ole Miss, John apparently had some wild tale about being stabbed in the head and lost his memory. Perhaps some actual physical trauma of some sort happened. Perhaps it didn't. But John has been telling stories like this for a long time.

• Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. How much does Brianna still owe you/have you spoken with her about it since you stopped working for her? If she's already talking about hiring a staff for her 2020 run, don't you think it's fair she finishes paying anyone who helped her in 2018?

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. "I still shake like a dog shitting razor blades when I remember that moment I woke up on the operating table after I had my dick removed urinary tract disorder corrected. The PTSD is why I vape!" - John, probably

• Like Like x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Never mind "the left can't meme", I don't think the left even owns a single fucking copy of Photoshop among them.

meme.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    W person cow

W person cow Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah we get it, the left can't meme.
    Now about that CBD oil...
    How does she take it? We're dying to know.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Original Prick
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Good question! She didn't say. Could be a ruse and maybe she secretly mainlines centipede exoskeletons directly in the eyeball.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  8. You've been reading Frank's diary again, haven't you?

• Like Like x 6
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Fucking what? PTSD caused by GAMERGATE? Are you shittin' me?
    That's the most exceptional thing I've read all week. How the fuck do you get PTSD from people saying mean things to you online unless you are five years old? (Even then, you wouldnt get PTSD, but I was emphasizing a point)
    She reminds me of that fat bitch, Melody Hensley; I remember nothing but disgust was thrown her way for making such ridiculous claims.
    It's assholes like her and Brianna that make people take PTSD much less seriously (Even though they shouldn't. Genuine sufferers of PTSD are really fucked up in the head, a damn tragedy)

• Agree Agree x 4
    Plissken

Plissken Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Wait, she stiffed him? I mean I'm not surprised but this is the first I've heard of it.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Yes. She paid him unfair wages and also owes him a lot in back pay. On top of this, she promised raises that were never delivered.

Warren doesn’t seem to care much about this at this point, though, and still periodically posts publicly about how Wu is a Berniecrat.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. It's irritating he perpetuates that lie.

• Agree Agree x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. By the way, that Salazar lady y'all don't like won against a 14 year incumbent today :)

I would care if I thought there were any way of getting my money back.
    And no I don't post about her being a Berniecrat anymore. She caved on Medicare for All and cannabis.
    My current endorsement for MA-8 in 2020 is Solomon Steen, a nice young African American Berniecrat who is very nice. Let's see if he gets enough signatures!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #2913 W person cow, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2018
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  14. Well, if we've learned anything from Wu it's that any nutter with 10,000 bucks can call themselves a congressional candidate.
    I hope someone qualified does run. It'll be nice to see Wu get the 0.5% of the vote she deserves.

I'm confused. Why are you happy that a scam artist won an election? Is this some fetish you have that the more someone lies about who they are, the more you like them?

• Agree Agree x 4
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. If the alleged scam artist knocks on enough doors, and the incumbent did demonstrably bad things, the incumbent can lose.
    I don't necessarily like Salazar, but I do like that she won. Now write me an essay about how "this is exactly why Warren Lynch is bad, stupid and evil" :)
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...york-state-senate_us_5b9a9a22e4b010e18e376f9f

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  16. Salazar is like a pro wrestling heel come to life, she stole Eddie's gimmick and it worked out.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Where did she cave on cannabis? On Twitter, she went from saying marijuana makes you a dummy to admitting she’s been using CBD oil this whole time.

kiwifarms.net
  18. She said it makes you a dummy. I may have been late to notice it, but as as of a few days ago I'm for Solomon Steen 2020 :)

• Like Like x 1
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  19. Very late to notice. I think we tried to tell you before. But I don’t blame you for missing it. There’s a lot of content here.... and cannabis apparently makes you a dummy according to Brianna Wu.

• Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. "Solomon Steen" is the name of a harlequin romance novel character, not a real person

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.