Warren Lynch Shitpost General - TRUE and HONEST (former) John Flynt for Congress campaign worker

MelodyNelson

kiwifarms.net
Latin countries in Europe: France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, more loosely Romania, as well as parts of Belgium and Switzerland. Maybe now also Luxembourg. Nations whose languages and cultures come from Rome (although obviously much culture in other parts of Europe and around the Mediterranean also comes from Rome).

It's a pretty nineteenth century idea, along the lines of pan-Germanism and pan-Slavism, where ethnic groups were thought to have essential qualities (rather than different languages being adopted by different people over time).

In the Americas it's become confused with mestizo, I think - ironically taking its popular definition from the non-Latin, American Indian side of countries' history.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nations whose languages and cultures come from Rome (although obviously much culture in other parts of Europe and around the Mediterranean also comes from Rome).
People are allowed to be considered educated these days without knowing what Latin even was, much less knowing anything about it or even being able to recognize it.

Degeneracy.

Water-T

Zach made me clean the shower with my mouth again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How often were Brianna's dilation breaks? Twice a day? Did you ever hear the whining of those poor dogs and consider freeing them from the basement dungeon? How did you manage to look Brianna in the face while she spoke to you without laughing or screaming in terror? Does Frank ever close his mouth, or he some sort of human version of a cottonmouth?

W person cow

Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
kiwifarms.net
How is the game coming along?
Very fun! It is very different now that I'm programming in Unreal. You guys were right that GameMaker is crap. But it helped me learn. I don't think I could jump straight into 3d object oriented without 2d first.
But now that I've made it to that point, the Unreal version has a ton of things that were easy to make in Unreal which I tried to do in GameMaker for months to no avail.
Such as:
-SINGLE PLAYER with actual AI opponents
-actual MULTIPLAYER
-squads and units. All kinds of new stuff. It's getting pretty bad ass in my opinion. Lots of it is still bare bones but it's starting to turn into like, a fun game :)
Once I get the world map screen working and some other stuff, I may put it up here so you can make fun of it.
I was enjoying you folks getting bored of me though, in a way...

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net
Very fun! It is very different now that I'm programming in Unreal. You guys were right that GameMaker is crap. But it helped me learn. I don't think I could jump straight into 3d object oriented without 2d first.
But now that I've made it to that point, the Unreal version has a ton of things that were easy to make in Unreal which I tried to do in GameMaker for months to no avail.
Such as:
-SINGLE PLAYER with actual AI opponents
-actual MULTIPLAYER
-squads and units. All kinds of new stuff. It's getting pretty bad ass in my opinion. Lots of it is still bare bones but it's starting to turn into like, a fun game :)
Once I get the world map screen working and some other stuff, I may put it up here so you can make fun of it.
I was enjoying you folks getting bored of me though, in a way...
Sounds cool dude, belated happy new year btw.

Do you know how Brianna got herself involved in Gamergate, her life's greatest achievement?