Warren Lynch Shitpost General - TRUE and HONEST (former) John Flynt for Congress campaign worker

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Can't we keep eyes on both white supremacists and Antifa?

We could keep a bigger eye on the white supremacists, but just because Antifa hasn't committed acts that are as heinous doesn't mean they aren't dangerous, especially when the milkshakes they throw have started to have quick drying cement in them.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Hey @W person cow , you're a fucking dipshit for posting this and you ought to know better. Let's discuss bro. You have nothing better to do anyway since your boy Bernie is about to get shafted by the shill media in favour of Kamala Harris.

View attachment 824000
Warren is 100% correct. The horseshoe theory is garbage.
quoit theory.jpg
Slate board only. Clayfags get the bullet like the rest.

DontTellMeHowToPlay

kiwifarms.net
"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't! I don't know because I'm a huge dummy who's always turning politics into blood sports whenever I show up in person."

The dude simply cannot give you an answer that isn't "maybe it is, maybe it isnt".
Why do people ask him anything...?

Reactions: Pocket_Sand!

Pop-Tart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't we keep eyes on both white supremacists and Antifa?

We could keep a bigger eye on the white supremacists, but just because Antifa hasn't committed acts that are as heinous doesn't mean they aren't dangerous, especially when the milkshakes they throw have started to have quick drying cement in them.
It’s amazing how quick we forget and things get memory holed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

It’s not for lack of trying it’s because most are shit at it.

Also for the record groups like the splc can expand the definition of alt right to include Eliot Rodger when he was several years before the alt right came to exist to boost kill counts others can be loose with editions too.

Finally, it should be noted that the political groups in the mainstream tend to get lower kill counts because they have more mainstream means of using their influence. They have options other then attacks. See the death rates in the first red scare and days of rage of the far left vs. far right.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why are we still caring what Warren thinks? Shouldn't this thread be locked now that he's nothing to do with Wu?
He's a nice harmless, well intentioned political lolcow most of us sort of like on some level or another. Don't deprive us of following an actually okay guy because he occasionally does funny things, rather than the weird hatred that has generally overrun the forums.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's a nice harmless, well intentioned political lolcow most of us sort of like on some level or another. Don't deprive us of following an actually okay guy because he occasionally does funny things, rather than the weird hatred that has generally overrun the forums.
Yeah, when did we become the sword and arm of the Lord? I find Warren funny. I don't follow Andrew Dobson much any more because I find him more hateful than funny.

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm just trying to get Warren to come here and talk about this because I want to talk to someone who is willing to go to bat for Antifa.
This "it's chemically impossible for there to have been concrete in the milkshakes LMAO" is such an amazing self-own. Because that's exactly what everyone thinks is the cause of Ngo's head injuries, Warren, you dope.

andy.jpg

DontTellMeHowToPlay

kiwifarms.net
"Just because ABC, FOX, Ted Cruz, the Portland Police and the neo nazis are all saying the same thing, that doesn't make it true."

Obviously medium.com has the real scoop!

W person cow

Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm just trying to get Warren to come here and talk about this because I want to talk to someone who is willing to go to bat for Antifa.
This "it's chemically impossible for there to have been concrete in the milkshakes LMAO" is such an amazing self-own. Because that's exactly what everyone thinks is the cause of Ngo's head injuries, Warren, you dope.

Thanks for ignoring me for 9 months only to weirdly obsess about Andy Ngo's scam to get people to send him money for "head injuries" from a "quick drying concrete milkshake". I'm not defending antifa, I'm defending chemistry and physics :)
Try pouring concrete in a milkshake and see how long it takes to harden. You will be waiting infinitely.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you try this yourself?

Is there anything else that can cause head injuries and is consistent with what Ngo claims to have happened?

• Agree
Reactions: Pocket_Sand!

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not doubting this claim. Throwing a regular milkshake at an individual is still assault. Do you defend that?
Heck, show me where Ngo claimed that his injuries were due to a concrete milkshake.

Hey, Warren, I know you didn't graduate from Harvard! It is wrong to claim that falsely! Shame on you!

...now, what logical step did I just skip?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for ignoring me for 9 months only to weirdly obsess about Andy Ngo's scam to get people to send him money for "head injuries" from a "quick drying concrete milkshake". I'm not defending antifa, I'm defending chemistry and physics :)
Try pouring concrete in a milkshake and see how long it takes to harden. You will be waiting infinitely.
So he just ended up with a subarachnoid hemorrhage brain bleed for no reason at all. Doctors just believe you when you say that and don't give you an MRI or anything.