Warren Lynch Shitpost General - TRUE and HONEST (former) John Flynt for Congress campaign worker

W person cow

Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
kiwifarms.net
@W person cow any comments on this article - sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it?
The only unionized campaign in the country had a labor dispute.
Because that's what unions do, and were intended to do: dispute in favor of workers.
Bernie agreed that they were right, and gave them what they wanted.
Everyone was happy all around.
Some right-leaning thirstlords even got to shitpost about it :)

Warren, you think you're being cute, dancing around the issue of political violence.

That dance will do you no fucking good when it's on for real.

I hope for your sake that you never find this out for yourself.
Too late, since 2017 or so I clash with these shit birds every few days.
And yes, they're violent. Most often by calling the police for fake things.
A few weeks ago one in Malden told the FBI he received a "bio weapon" in the mail.
Which turned out to be glitter.
Four helicopters were circling Malden all day. Although I'm not sure how the helicopters were supposed to help.
Mainstream news reported that it was a real bomb, until a small Malden reporter broke the story of how it was all just glitter.
A reporter for a right leaning paper, no less. But facts are facts.
Neo nazis are such clowns. Like weird violent clowns.

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bernie agreed that they were right, and gave them what they wanted.
By cutting hours, just as keikaku.

Too late, since 2017 or so I clash with these shit birds every few days.
And yes, they're violent. Most often by calling the police for fake things.
Reporting fake shit to the police is re,tarded and a crime (I think), but it's not violence my dude.

W person cow

kiwifarms.net
Just want to say that the guy running for Mayor of Malden is using a kiwifarms post you guys wrote about me 16 months ago as "proof" that I'm in the center of a vast conspiracy controlling Malden, which he has to stop.
And if you elect him Mayor, he will stop the evil Warren Lynch from controlling Malden by posting 16 months ago.
So that's kind of entertaining 😁
He also says he will fix our lead pipes by lowering our water bills and having less money to fix the pipes.
Also that he has fought the hardest for affordable housing, by voting for a moratorium on all affordable housing.
Truly a character, this guy.
We call him "Littlefinger Matheson".
22520079_10159484111490494_2244114165993852079_o.jpg

Attachments

Karl Franz

Flying Monster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just want to say that the guy running for Mayor of Malden is using a kiwifarms post you guys wrote about me 16 months ago as "proof" that I'm in the center of a vast conspiracy controlling Malden, which he has to stop.
And if you elect him Mayor, he will stop the evil Warren Lynch from controlling Malden by posting 16 months ago.
So that's kind of entertaining 😁
He also says he will fix our lead pipes by lowering our water bills and having less money to fix the pipes.
Also that he has fought the hardest for affordable housing, by voting for a moratorium on all affordable housing.
Truly a character, this guy.
We call him "Littlefinger Matheson".View attachment 910574
Where are the links, Warren?

W person cow

kiwifarms.net
Where are the links, Warren?
Here is the link to his official campaign post/epic flamewar about me:
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/po...esonForMayor/posts/1397874383696465&width=500" width="500" height="707" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>
It's turned into quite a drama.
Caveat: I got a bit confused for a bit and thought he got the post from far-right doxxers/stalkers Turtleboy Sports, who harrassed this girl who ran for office in Malden for being Muslim, said she was a terrorist, etc. But it's actually most likely from kiwifarms.
I imagine some of you reading this are Malden lurkers and already know about this.
But others, feast your eyes 😯
The family of O'Boyles backing him up on the thread are the various sons of this one developer who will make big money if Matheson wins.
Reminds me of the McPoyles kind of.

Oops this link is the actual thread comments

• Informative
Reactions: Karl Franz

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why not run for mayor then?

Also why does he look like a Laveyan Satanist in the second picture? Oh that's some other dude you weirdo.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, there's the rest of Our Revolution in the thread apologising for what an embarrassing sped you are and you still come here to tell us that there's a giant conspiracy against you.
I've always said you weren't a cow and were therefore beneath our notice, but not knowing when to shut up on the internet is the primary trait of the lolcow.

W person cow

kiwifarms.net
LOL, there's the rest of Our Revolution in the thread apologising for what an embarrassing sped you are and you still come here to tell us that there's a giant conspiracy against you.
I've always said you weren't a cow and were therefore beneath our notice, but not knowing when to shut up on the internet is the primary trait of the lolcow.
Haha you know I will never learn to shut up.
That would be out of character.

You would have to give us some proof, Warren.
Proof of what?
Mr Matheson's screenshot is from a post in this very thread.
If that's what you mean by proof.

W person cow

kiwifarms.net
That screenshot did not prove your histrionic claim, as you stated it. One reason we ask for proof from you is that you have a history of this kind of thing.
My question was: Which histrionic claim?
If you want more context, you should click the second link that says "Oops this link is the actual thread comments ".
The first one was bad and just shows a screenshot. But I still don't have post edit powers on here :(

Update:
Matheson has dirty deleted all my comments on his post, and those of dozens of people.
While the O'Boyles continue to go on about how I'm a dangerous evil terrorist or whatever.
He kind of reminds me of Brianna in a way.
Making "I get complained about a lot online, and look how RUDE these people are! Elect me and I will stop people from being rude!" into his whole campaign.

• Feels
Reactions: JP's_Canadian_Cider

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Warren, I like this thread but please adopt proper screenshot archive procedures in the future for just this very act of trying to cover up and delete comments! Local government lolcows are some of the most nefarious as they have the most on the ground ability to fuck up people's lives directly with their shitty actions, so never trust that they won't go to great lengths to control the narrative, kind of like John Walker Flynt. It takes very little time to screenshot and upload your relevant online conversation to here for posterity and once it's up here, at that point they can try and hide but they can't run away from trouble, there ain't no place that far...

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Warren, I like this thread but please adopt proper screenshot archive procedures in the future for just this very act of trying to cover up and delete comments! Local government lolcows are some of the most nefarious as they have the most on the ground ability to fuck up people's lives directly with their shitty actions, so never trust that they won't go to great lengths to control the narrative, kind of like John Walker Flynt. It takes very little time to screenshot and upload your relevant online conversation to here for posterity and once it's up here, at that point they can try and hide but they can't run away from trouble, there ain't no place that far...
Warren has a history of very grounded and well reasoned claims and ideas. I think we should believe him fam.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Presidential candidates who are also fucking idiots:

View attachment 937150
After the previous credible accusations Kavanaugh skated out of, thanks Daddy fpmurT, this is pretty yikes my dudes, and duddettes. Just how many women has he raped? Susan Collins is the most the most milquetoast Republican there is. Both Democrats and ReTHUGlicans want her head, guess she made the wrong choice.

• Feels
Reactions: IMayUseSpaces

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter if every Dem candidate is in favor of impeachment for Kavanaugh. You still need 2/3 of the Senate to vote to convict and that'll never, ever happen. I suspect Warren knows this, the Dem candidates certainly do, or should at least.

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter if every Dem candidate is in favor of impeachment for Kavanaugh. You still need 2/3 of the Senate to vote to convict and that'll never, ever happen. I suspect Warren knows this, the Dem candidates certainly do, or should at least.
The only reason the Senate will ever convict a Supreme Court Justice in an impeachment is an absolutely unambiguous case of guilt of an actual, specific, provable crime. Possibly Abe Fortas would have been.