Warren Lynch Shitpost General - TRUE and HONEST (former) John Flynt for Congress campaign worker

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bro I leave you alone for like five minutes and already you're sperging about Nazis being invited to speak at the America ISRAEL Public Affairs Committee, cool Holohoax redpill dude

aipac.png

It's cool looking into the mind of someone who doesn't think that Bernie is an absolute fucking hypocrite, just like everyone else.

reagan.png

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Warren, be sure to have your peeps put a bug in Cenk Uygur's ear regarding what a worthless fuck up he partnered with on his new PAC.

I hope he'd rather not because fuck Cenk. I think there would be a lot more hilarity in watching these grifters grift each other.

W person cow

Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
kiwifarms.net
Warren was a pretty fun guy actually, I kind of wish he'd come back.
Maybe you should talk about me more then! I don't care about Brianna anymore since she fired me.
Y'all may be pleased to know that we defeated Matheson in a 19 point landslide, and the fact that he publically posted Kiwifarms screenshots of you guys archiving an old foul mouthed rant of mine that I made right after my mom died, and then blocked 25+ Malden residents who replied to his post defending my right as a radom Joe Schmoe Maldonian to swear and be angry, was speculated as the primary reason for his loss.
That, and the fact that his "alt right" buddy, disgraced former Councillor Neil Kinnon, went on to "defend" Matheson by extrapolating that I was part of an international Communist conspiracy which had secretly taken over all of Malden's government, and that everyone should vote for Matheson to "stop communism".
Malden decided to do the opposite of that. :)
Also I am now the elected Vice Chair of Ward 2, home neighborhood of Ed Markey.
Malden also voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary, despite being formerly an allegedly conservative town.
And overwhelmingly voted for Ed Markey.
We went from 1 progressive on the council when I got there to 5 now, and in 2021 we may increase to 7 :)
It seems my political career is still doing OK :)

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y'all may be pleased to know that we defeated Matheson in a 19 point landslide, and the fact that he publically posted Kiwifarms screenshots of you guys archiving an old foul mouthed rant of mine that I made right after my mom died, and then blocked 25+ Malden residents who replied to his post defending my right as a radom Joe Schmoe Maldonian to swear and be angry, was speculated as the primary reason for his loss.
Posting KF screenshots on social media has rarely worked out well for anyone.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I still haven't been able to screen a copy of Pony Trouble, now I'm starting to get my gears ground over it reading that update... :stress:
If I had known even around half of all that before nominations started I would have voted for this thread in the Julay awards to recognize achievements in lulz. Keep up the work to help others Warren as tirelessly as you can.