• ”I'm partially severely retarded. I'm also partially very superior though. When you average everything out I'm at the high end of average.”

Warren Lynch Shitpost GeneralTRUE and HONEST (former) John Flynt for Congress campaign worker

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Peace and Harmony, Feb 17, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

1. @W person cow, you claim the Rep. Lynch paid for his primary ballot signatures. I'd like to see some proof of that because, in reality, the large unions that support him held signature-gathering events that were run by volunteers at no cost to the Lynch campaign.

Since you don't seem to have a very firm grasp on the meaning of the word "proof," your reply should not begin with "I heard" or "A 6-foot-5 tranny told me."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #1201 Dr. Merkwurdichliebe, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

kiwifarms.net
  2. Because certain lolcows, not you, but others on the site, for whatever reasons, draw in a 'cult' of posters who only frequent that part of the site dealing with their chosen favorite lolcow and either disregard or don't bother acclimating to the rest of it in between cult posting in their preferred lolcow thread, usually nearly, exclusively.

That's the third thread, there's two 1000 page mega-threads on your candidate that precede the current one and their entry into national politics.

Also, funny you should ask Warren, but this one hasn't been replied to in over a year, for some reason nobody wants to discuss the performance artist from Austin too often, probably because he's kind of played out at this point?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  3. Hey warren! I was wondering if you ever had plans to return to film making. I actually thought Pony Trouble was fun and campy in a Tromaville sort of way. Not long before you two started working together I mentioned somewhere in her official thread that Brianna always reminded me of a cult film actress, like if Mink Stole had a child with Tura Satana.

So here’s my question: Would you consider making a movie in the spirit of Pony Trouble with Brianna as your leading lady?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. We know Brianna loves the gig-economy. She spent $1000’s of her campaign money on Uber.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    nets_awesome

nets_awesome Are you laughing at me?!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'd like to hear you answer the question @Norvic asked earlier, regarding your admission that Wu is spending undeclared money on you that is not reflected in her FEC releases. You dodged it.
    I believe he was asking if you were aware this is a crime?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Screencaps and Liquor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I said it was probably declared.
    And if y'all want me to spend more time on this site reading articles and asking questions, y'all should give me some room to. The jokes at my expense were pretty hilarious at first, but not so funny that it doesn't get old coming back to 10-15 of "WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY LATEST ANGRY BLOCK TEXT" every few hours. Surely you can find someone else to amuse you while you wait. I'm only one man, lol.

(answering questions, I mean. Still no clue on the edit function.)

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #1206 W person cow, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2018
    W person cow

W person cow Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yes and when universities become fully publicly funded, I'm sure John will be in complete support of the government upholding the First Amendment in ensuring that """"controversial"""" speakers cannot get deplatformed by mob rule and also the jettisoning of campus sexual assault kangaroo courts.

positions.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. So the only thing about getting real jobs in the MA8th bri bri is against? Plus making it more expensive to employ people? Gosh, Warren as someone who's self admitted poor, you should be really rethinking who's literally openingly trying to send you up the economic river.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Really? Cause there’s no mention of it in the finance declarations...

• Informative Informative x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty best gril
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Sure if you fund it lol. Why not?

W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  11. I would if I could, but consider that Brianna, for all of her faults, is very good at raising money.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. ENJOY YOUR CROWN OF DICKS, FAGGOT!

dicks.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. So Warren gives a friend good advice, and then says? Well it helped my friend and his suffering is from not listening to my good advice, well THAT CANT APPLY TO ME TOO!

• Like Like x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Are you saying that I was right, and that the trolls here are just jealous, and are better off ignored?
    But some of the jokes about me are funny! (if mean)

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  15. Finally Warren, after so many years of struggle you became famous! Granted it's a small website of freaks, but the fame here is genuine and prime quality. Enjoy while it lasts!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Some people are being rather agressive and trolling not all, it's best to ignore, if you want to say jealous is why that's on you. But yes, if you ignore trolls, they move on. You were right and gave a friend good advice, so why don't you use it yourself?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Permit me to point you in the direction of another subject who thinks that our documentation is borne out of jealousy - 'round these parts, we refer to such revelations as "Islamic Content": https://kiwifarms.net/threads/june-11th-dilation-of-stink-ditch.44267/

We may be cyber chlamydia but one thing we certainly are not is jealous.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Then kwitcherbitchin.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Weird! I've had some small "cult fame" before due to all of my "wacky adventures" or whatever, but I've never really had "hater fame". My friend Robby had a massive amount of haters because he was a blue collar guy making fancy TV shows with rich people. His blue collar friends were like "you sold out" and his rich friends were like "you have no manners". And he did insult comedy, so of course that draws haters. I was amazed by what he went through day to day with all the trolls making GIFs of him with dicks on them and whatnot.
    But he had like 1/10th the amount of haters that Brianna has, or less.
    Who woulda thunk that I'd be in Robby's shoes someday? On a smaller scale though, of course. I'm just Warren the Naive Idiot Spaz Brianna Cultist. Probably a flash in the pan deal, right? Although, there are ponies involved, and ponies tend to make people really supremely angry on the Internet for some reason.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    W person cow

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  20. C'mon now, we don't hate you. We offer you a priceless, honest feedback.

No, ponies make people supremely faggy to the point of self-mutilation. (...for some reason)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.