Artcow WaRrior9100 - Mentally Deficient Fan Artist With Odd Fetishes and a Fanfic Universe

A Modern da Vinci?

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Also Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

Olhelm

The Hermit of KiwiFarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly shocked that I never see this guy mentioned anywhere.

https://warrior9100.deviantart.com/

Meet WaRrior. He's a 20+ year old exceptional individual that has over 700 pieces of art that invariably include some form of shipping, involving every possible fandom you can think of. His favorites, it seems, are Ed Edd n Eddy, Dragon Ball Z, Adventure Time, Sonic, Regular Show, Gravity Falls, and Teen Titans Go.

halloween_art_jam_2017__6__modern_ed_actors_by_warrior9100-dbpg11c.png

saint_patrick_s_day_2017_pic_by_warrior9100-db2o7m8.jpg

swooning_for_double_dee__study_muffin_2_0__by_warrior9100-daq1na9.jpg

These are some of his more recent works. Not that bad, right? At least the art is kinda accurate to the shows or whatever? But, if you go back a little bit further, you hit the gold mine.

lightsaber_vs_chainsaw_by_warrior9100-d5tvodq.jpg

welcoming_ralph_and_thaddeus_by_warrior9100-d5k8am9.jpg

The guy has spent years establishing the "Ed, Edd n Eddy and Shadow, Sonic & Knuckles" universe, with hundreds of pieces of "lore" for the series. But it doesn't all end there. WaRrior has gone above and beyond developing this story.

https://warrior9100.deviantart.com/journal/EEnE-and-SSnK-4-soundtrack-so-far-224728631

Over 100 songs in his... thing. And it just goes deeper. He's still active, and seems to have made this series less of a priority, but it's still clear in his recent pieces that there's something very wrong with him.

princess13456789

Making cookies
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly shocked that I never see this guy mentioned anywhere.

https://warrior9100.deviantart.com/

Meet WaRrior. He's a 20+ year old exceptional individual that has over 700 pieces of art that invariably include some form of shipping, involving every possible fandom you can think of. His favorites, it seems, are Ed Edd n Eddy, Dragon Ball Z, Adventure Time, Sonic, Regular Show, Gravity Falls, and Teen Titans Go.

halloween_art_jam_2017__6__modern_ed_actors_by_warrior9100-dbpg11c.png

saint_patrick_s_day_2017_pic_by_warrior9100-db2o7m8.jpg

swooning_for_double_dee__study_muffin_2_0__by_warrior9100-daq1na9.jpg

These are some of his more recent works. Not that bad, right? At least the art is kinda accurate to the shows or whatever? But, if you go back a little bit further, you hit the gold mine.

lightsaber_vs_chainsaw_by_warrior9100-d5tvodq.jpg

welcoming_ralph_and_thaddeus_by_warrior9100-d5k8am9.jpg

The guy has spent years establishing the "Ed, Edd n Eddy and Shadow, Sonic & Knuckles" universe, with hundreds of pieces of "lore" for the series. But it doesn't all end there. WaRrior has gone above and beyond developing this story.

https://warrior9100.deviantart.com/journal/EEnE-and-SSnK-4-soundtrack-so-far-224728631

Over 100 songs in his... thing. And it just goes deeper. He's still active, and seems to have made this series less of a priority, but it's still clear in his recent pieces that there's something very wrong with him.
What the hell?

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
So he's turned Double D from Ed Edd and Eddy into some kind of anime protagonist? And I thought this kind of autism had been killed off by Tumblr autism. At this point this old style non political 'tism is really quaint when you compare it to cows today, who are usually in part lolcows because of how they express their political beliefs.

Last edited:

Olhelm

The Hermit of KiwiFarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Besides the artwork of. . . . questionable value, what else makes him lolcowish? not really seeing the point.
Well, there's his 700+ individual pieces of said artwork, and his entire universe built around infusing Dragon Ball into Sonic and EEnE that he's been pushing and building for almost a decade with no signs of stopping. Also his apparent dislike of his "fans", which has caused him to call off all requests or comissions so he can focus on his autism.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, there's his 700+ individual pieces of said artwork, and his entire universe built around infusing Dragon Ball into Sonic and EEnE that he's been pushing and building for almost a decade with no signs of stopping. Also his apparent dislike of his "fans", which has caused him to call off all requests or comissions so he can focus on his autism.
Do you have any screens of this Dislike? Any info would be better added to this thread instead of asking us to do all the work, I guess.

Stuff like this shows it belongs here.

1.JPG

Olhelm

The Hermit of KiwiFarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you have any screens of this Dislike? Any info would be better added to this thread instead of asking us to do all the work, I guess.

Stuff like this shows it belongs here.

View attachment 295903
Yeah, I get what you mean. Sorry, having to post from my phone at the moment, but I'll update the title post tomorrow with what I can find.