• "I once spell-checked my friend's scat fanfiction."

Artcow WaRrior9100Mentally Deficient Fan Artist With Odd Fetishes and a Fanfic Universe

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Olhelm, Oct 12, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

A Modern da Vinci?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Also Yes

15 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. I'm honestly shocked that I never see this guy mentioned anywhere.

https://warrior9100.deviantart.com/

Meet WaRrior. He's a 20+ year old exceptional individual that has over 700 pieces of art that invariably include some form of shipping, involving every possible fandom you can think of. His favorites, it seems, are Ed Edd n Eddy, Dragon Ball Z, Adventure Time, Sonic, Regular Show, Gravity Falls, and Teen Titans Go.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are some of his more recent works. Not that bad, right? At least the art is kinda accurate to the shows or whatever? But, if you go back a little bit further, you hit the gold mine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The guy has spent years establishing the "Ed, Edd n Eddy and Shadow, Sonic & Knuckles" universe, with hundreds of pieces of "lore" for the series. But it doesn't all end there. WaRrior has gone above and beyond developing this story.

https://warrior9100.deviantart.com/journal/EEnE-and-SSnK-4-soundtrack-so-far-224728631

Over 100 songs in his... thing. And it just goes deeper. He's still active, and seems to have made this series less of a priority, but it's still clear in his recent pieces that there's something very wrong with him.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Olhelm

Olhelm A Big Shaved Bear That Loves People
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a thread. his artstyle became an inside joke for olhelm and I back in high school

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Oglooger

Oglooger ♥~Secretly Ahuviya~♥
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. What the hell?

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Yeah, I've seen this artstyle mocked before in mock up "hentai" and such before, and I don't believe this guy was the source for any of it.

But to say this guy is as active as he is with all his lore tidbits and such. Wrow.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Star Galatics

Star Galatics bakes the water & boils the bread

kiwifarms.net
  5. This makes me not feel good

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Reminds me of David "Daveykins FoxFire" Gonterman.

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. While I've seen worse examples of tracing artwork, the autism levels here are just off the chart.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Phil Ken Sebben

Phil Ken Sebben The Potato Whisperer.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Well, he's as utterly unoriginal as CWC with his "comic", but at least he's a marginally better artist. I can actually tell what I'm looking at here.

• Agree Agree x 8
    The Dude

The Dude When you're down here, with us, YOU'LL SPERG TOO!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Besides the artwork of. . . . questionable value, what else makes him lolcowish? not really seeing the point.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan your friendly local grumpy-assed curmudgeon
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. So he's turned Double D from Ed Edd and Eddy into some kind of anime protagonist? And I thought this kind of autism had been killed off by Tumblr autism. At this point this old style non political 'tism is really quaint when you compare it to cows today, who are usually in part lolcows because of how they express their political beliefs.

• Agree Agree x 5
    #10 Xerxes IX, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  11. Well, there's his 700+ individual pieces of said artwork, and his entire universe built around infusing Dragon Ball into Sonic and EEnE that he's been pushing and building for almost a decade with no signs of stopping. Also his apparent dislike of his "fans", which has caused him to call off all requests or comissions so he can focus on his autism.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Olhelm

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Do you have any screens of this Dislike? Any info would be better added to this thread instead of asking us to do all the work, I guess.

Stuff like this shows it belongs here.

1.JPG

Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan your friendly local grumpy-assed curmudgeon
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. The matchups god never intended.

edropuffs_2_by_warrior9100-d340xx6.jpg eene_and_ssnk_5_nintendo_switch_by_warrior9100-db1va1i.jpg

• DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Squealer the Animalist

Squealer the Animalist Can turn black into white

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yeah, I get what you mean. Sorry, having to post from my phone at the moment, but I'll update the title post tomorrow with what I can find.

Olhelm

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. sooo he made some dumb roster page presumably for his "universe"
    "STANDERD FIGHT MODE"
    [​IMG]
    this is the first fucking page

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Things like this make me wish I had autism. Just majestic.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net