Status
Not open for further replies.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
Tubular Monkey said:
And I'd say that's because Barb is now so feeble that he knows that throwing a fit to her no longer gets results. I don't think he's matured, I think he knows that his mom is an animated carcass no longer worthy of his attention because it doesn't give him things. She was *ahem* always pretty when she was out buying him things. Now it's no longer his purpose to serve her. Selfish prick.
What a cruel irony for Barb that even the son she tried to make happy through the showering of all the stuff he asked for ended up not loving her anymore.
Now she's just a ball and chain that Chris flaunts around for pity.

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
Male said:
I've often wondered if Chris would rather be happy or pitied, if they were mutually exclusive.

Uzumaki

Black Iron General of the Evil Army Shadow Line
kiwifarms.net
Tubular Monkey said:
Male said:
I've often wondered if Chris would rather be happy or pitied, if they were mutually exclusive.
He'd rather be happy, but being pitied seems easier considering the circumstances so... path of least resistance.

Edit: Also, come to think of it, pity has probably worked out pretty well for Chris so far. A lot of his most pleasurable memories probably directly stem from some person or other taking pity on him.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
^Actually, that's probably pretty true. His moodiness is more a result of his household experience having decayed rather than any actual personal development.
I think that's pretty accurate. I've no doubt he still pitches the occasional fit. Autistic children generally don't stop until they're taught how to handle the urge to tantrum, and Chris obviously never got that kind of help.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Uzumaki said:
He'd rather be happy, but being pitied seems easier considering the circumstances so... path of least resistance.
I'm gonna disagree. I think he wants to be pitied, because pity is the only state of being he understands. I don't think he can ever be truly happy, because even when he gets what he wants, he thinks he has to find something new to have a problem with.

Reactions: Innocuous Banter

Samash

kiwifarms.net
Pity could be what he sees as happiness. He's played the autism card so much it's falling apart and everytime he does he gets away with things because people pity the poor autistic. When that doesn't work he pulls his second favorite card "They played kick the autistic" and seeks pity from someone else. Because regardless of what happens there is going to be someone somewhere who pities him and pats him on the head (while wearing gloves) and tells him it's going to be okay.

Uzumaki

Black Iron General of the Evil Army Shadow Line
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
Uzumaki said:
I'm gonna disagree. I think he wants to be pitied, because pity is the only state of being he understands. I don't think he can ever be truly happy, because even when he gets what he wants, he thinks he has to find something new to have a problem with.
Oh I agree completely, I don't think it's possible for him to be happy realistically. But if given the choice between the feeling of happiness and of having other people pity him, I think he'd choose happiness. He's broken to the point where it's unlikely anything could make him happy, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't like to be happy.

I think pity, on the other hand, is a means to an end for him.

GFYS

Heel
kiwifarms.net
I sort of wonder if Barb threw more tantrums than Chris. We know she has a very unhealthy persecution complex, as well, so I have no difficulty seeing her use Chris as a catalyst to feed it.

"You can't tell mah little snowflake he can't play da poke mans, HE HAS DA AUTISM!! You're-a prejudicing us!! Imma press charges!! Imma press charges!! BARBECUE SPARE RIIIIIBS - SQUEEEEEE!!!!"
**shits pants**

C'mon, I defy someone to tell me they can't envision this exact scene playing out at Books-a-Million.

As well, I can see her intentionally dressing Chris as retardedly as possible, to gain sympathy for having to raise a "slow in da mind." Granted, she's not exactly a fashion bug herself, but - c'mon - no human on the planet sees Chris' outfit, and doesn't immediately think "exceptional individual." Barb is so many degrees of fucked up, why not toss in factitious disorder by proxy as well?

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
GFYS said:
As well, I can see her intentionally dressing Chris as retardedly as possible, to gain sympathy for having to raise a "slow in da mind." Granted, she's not exactly a fashion bug herself, but - c'mon - no human on the planet sees Chris' outfit, and doesn't immediately think "exceptional individual."
Has it ever been verified as fact that she did this intentionally? Because it's one of my favorite CWC idiosyncrasies.

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he wasn't an outright brat in his youth, but he definitely caught on to his parents' lackadaisical standards at some point and just started pushing the boundaries, trying to see how far he could go before they said anything.

That point, need I remind you, was being kicked off the computer after masturbating in the kitchen.

pickleniggo said:
GFYS said:
As well, I can see her intentionally dressing Chris as retardedly as possible, to gain sympathy for having to raise a "slow in da mind." Granted, she's not exactly a fashion bug herself, but - c'mon - no human on the planet sees Chris' outfit, and doesn't immediately think "exceptional individual."
Has it ever been verified as fact that she did this intentionally? Because it's one of my favorite CWC idiosyncrasies.
I don't think it has. Generally, people have a hard time trying to pin down exactly who Barb was/is, whether she's a shamelessly wicked woman or a bumbling redneck. Whether or not someone believes she bought those clothes on purpose depends on how they feel about that.

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
GFYS said:
I sort of wonder if Barb threw more tantrums than Chris. We know she has a very unhealthy persecution complex, as well, so I have no difficulty seeing her use Chris as a catalyst to feed it.

"You can't tell mah little snowflake he can't play da poke mans, HE HAS DA AUTISM!! You're-a prejudicing us!! Imma press charges!! Imma press charges!! BARBECUE SPARE RIIIIIBS - SQUEEEEEE!!!!"
**shits pants**

C'mon, I defy someone to tell me they can't envision this exact scene playing out at Books-a-Million.

As well, I can see her intentionally dressing Chris as retardedly as possible, to gain sympathy for having to raise a "slow in da mind." Granted, she's not exactly a fashion bug herself, but - c'mon - no human on the planet sees Chris' outfit, and doesn't immediately think "exceptional individual." Barb is so many degrees of fucked up, why not toss in factitious disorder by proxy as well?

Hmm, not sure about that. I think he does pick a lot of his clothes. He seems to love what he wears and his fashion seems to be a massive part of his identity.

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
Tubular Monkey said:
And I'd say that's because Barb is now so feeble that he knows that throwing a fit to her no longer gets results. I don't think he's matured, I think he knows that his mom is an animated carcass no longer worthy of his attention because it doesn't give him things. She was *ahem* always pretty when she was out buying him things. Now it's no longer his purpose to serve her. Selfish prick.
What a cruel irony for Barb that even the son she tried to make happy through the showering of all the stuff he asked for ended up not loving her anymore.
Well, the things he wants the most right now- socialization, friends, and a sweetheart- are things Barb isn't letting him have.

• Agree

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
^Yeah, Barb is actually pretty horrible. I wouldn't fault Chris or anyone else for not feeling the love in that awful sort of home.

Descent

Shiny Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Barb try to encourage Chris to read and speak by getting him to read toy boxes and then buying them for him? I'm willing to bet those weren't dollar store toys either. Nothing good can come from dropping a couple hundred dollars on your kid everytime they sound out "su-per-nin-ten-do".

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Descent said:
Didn't Barb try to encourage Chris to read and speak by getting him to read toy boxes and then buying them for him? I'm willing to bet those weren't dollar store toys either. Nothing good can come from dropping a couple hundred dollars on your kid everytime they sound out "su-per-nin-ten-do".
Yep, she did. I think she used Gobots toys though. How expensive can a Transformers rip-off be?

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
GFYS said:
She had to. I mean come on, look at his childhood pics. Once he hit 12-ish, it was full on "exceptional individual clothes".

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
pickleniggo said:
GFYS said:
She had to. I mean come on, look at his childhood pics. Once he hit 12-ish, it was full on "exceptional individual clothes".
I have to agree. It's definetly something that I wouldn't put past someone like Barb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino