• “Yeah, I think horses can be sexy. Cartoons are gross though I'm not a pervert.”

Was John F Kennedy one of our finest Presidents?

Discussion in 'Deep Thoughts' started by JoeForrester1975, Dec 23, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

This forum is for deep thoughts and more serious discussion. Please be mindful when challenging someone's opinions and beliefs.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.
    1. Oswald didn't kill anyone.

Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Are you still a virgin with rage? INTERLINKED

kiwifarms.net
    2. Everyone knows Jack Ruby killed JFK and then killed Oswald because he didn't want someone else to get credit.

Jon-Kacho

Jon-Kacho will never be human
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    3. I thought the mob killed Oswald because he knew the location of the Jack Ruby.

• Winner Winner x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Are you still a virgin with rage? INTERLINKED

kiwifarms.net
    4. I'd say he was better than his corrupt, warmongering Vice President.

Stand tall, Billie Sol! We don't know you at all...

• Like Like x 1
      #24 Gus, Jan 12, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
      Gus

Gus Interlocutor

kiwifarms.net
    5. He's no Eisenhower, who started the long road to desegregation and gave us the US Highway system. Also, he snubbed Frank Sinatra during the height of the Rat Pack era. But he did bone Marilyn Monroe, so it's kind of a toss up.

The Shadow

The Shadow Old face of masculinity looks on the new

kiwifarms.net
    6. Fucking right he was.

• Agree Agree x 1
      drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
    7. One of my best friend's grandfather had a bust of Kennedy in his dining room and would constantly tell us stories how he was the greatest President ever and that he was murdered by others in government because he was a Roman Catholic and America can't handle a Catholic President.

The mob killed Oswald because they were finished with him. Mr. Marcello didn't need a creep like Oswald squealing about his master plan.

• Agree Agree x 1
      Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    8. Like his brother Robert and his contemporary Martin Luther King, he was assassinated by the deep state. MKULTRA may or may not have something to do with this.

kiwifarms.net
    9. well, before the incident, he definitely had the brains to run the country

trashboatwillie

trashboatwillie rev up those friars

kiwifarms.net
    10. James K Polk not only got shit done but he was also /ourguy/. The dude was so diligent he practically worked himself to death.

• Like Like x 2
      GreenJacket

GreenJacket Na kmetiji je lepo

kiwifarms.net
    • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
    This website may contain offensive or adult content.
    Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
    All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
    We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.