Was the acceptance of gays the 'slippery slope'? -

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
Just to start, I want to say I have no problem with gays. I mean, I've sucked a few dicks in my life. It happens. But it seems like the whole "slippery slope" argument kind of turned out to be valid.

First we let the gays marry and accepted them as fine people.. which is great.. but now we have literal men beating the shit out of women in women's sports. We have creepers like jonathan yaniv wanking off in female bathrooms with tampons stuffed up his butt under the guise of lgbtq and it's cool. Equal rights.

Then there are people fighting for the right to be a "zoosexual".. because fucking your dog is completely normal. "MAPS" are trying to normalize pedophillia. I'm sure some people fully support incest. Fucking retarded people. I'm sure the list goes on..

So it kinda seems like the slope was real, and it all started with homos. Now there's this weird push to normalize EVERYTHING.

Normalize sex work.
Normalize fucking your uncle.
Normalize raping your dog.
Normalize men in women's sports.

I feel like in the near future everything will be 'normalized' and nothing will be considered a perversion. Kind of a scary thought.

Last edited:

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
Teh gheys ain't the issue, bro. The issues facing western civilization are premarital sex and the breakdown of the family unit. Blame the invention of birth control causing promiscuous women and single moms who are destroying society.

I consider two married dudes with adopted kids a family.

Gays have never been an issue; single moms with five baby daddies are the issue.
You're probably wasting your breath.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Homosexuality is not tolerated in Afganistan. But Afganistan is also the country that gave us the horrors of Bacha Bazi. So no, I don't think accepting homosexuality is correlated with accepting child abuse.
As for premarital sex, it was illegal in Sudan, back when Sudan was one country. But sadly this didn't help them at all.

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
Homosexuality is not tolerated in Afganistan. But Afganistan is also the country that gave us the horrors of Bacha Bazi. So no, I don't think accepting homosexuality is correlated with accepting child abuse.
Funny thing about the 'Stan - the Taliban was allegedly cracking down pretty hard on shit like Bacha Bazi at some point. Bacha Bazi is just straight-up goatherder degenerate shit.

Of course then you have the prevalence of homosexual male prostitute children in places like Saudi Arabia. Islam as practiced is not the bastion of upstanding morality some people like to think it is, you're talking about people that sometimes think as long as they wait until after dark and drink inside a building Allah can't see them getting drunk.

s0mbra

It's the most wonderful time of year 🎉
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder.
But it's less a slippery slope and more other degeneres trying to hitchhike on the back of gay rights like plague rats. And then shouting down the rest of the gays trying to call out their shit by getting hired in journalism and other loud mouth jobs where they can overshadow the reasonable voices.

We're already seeing a pushback to tranny shit with laws barring puberty blockers for minors and genetic men playing sports with women etc. That shit goes far beyond letting two consenting human beings of legal age get married.

Not Really Here

"You're a small, irrelevant island nation"
kiwifarms.net
It was never about "acceptance" it was always about forcing the culture to approve, this creates a momentum where the odd and degenerate are outright called societal goods, then gets fetishized.
The problem with fetishists is that they get bored as soon as things are normalized, they then tend to move on to more extremes.

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder.
But it's less a slippery slope and more other degeneres trying to hitchhike on the back of gay rights like plague rats. And then shouting down the rest of the gays trying to call out their shit by getting hired in journalism and other loud mouth jobs where they can overshadow the reasonable voices.

We're already seeing a pushback to tranny shit with laws barring puberty blockers for minors and genetic men playing sports with women etc. That shit goes far beyond letting two consenting human beings of legal age get married.
That is the slippery slope. You start a snowball rolling and it picks up speed and mass. It keeps rolling as more mass is added to it until it's unstoppable and can roll over anything it wants. If the snowball is never allowed to roll nothing can hitch onto it.

Gay rights were a mistake because it promotes alternative life styles. If your civilization accepts there is any valid life style except multi generation family homes where marriage is a permanent arrangement to make babies then it's a lost cause. Cosmopolitan life styles are all death cults which end in less people being born than dying. There will always be outsiders and weirdos who want to go to gay bath houses, most of them will never act on it and will be productive cogs in the nation (family) despite those destructive desires. Those who do act on it are so few in number to be harmless outcasts who occasionally do useful things for the group straight laced people couldn't (nerd geniuses like Tesla). They're useful mutants which can only support the main family structure as they lack positions of influence which let them attack it.

Noname57

everyone is retarded but especially the viewers
kiwifarms.net
I feel like in the near future everything will be 'normalized' and nothing will be considered a perversion. Kind of a scary thought.
8E8FD5A9-C4C7-42D3-8A42-ACD41CC5063C.jpeg
I think that we are returning/devolving to a pre-christian society.