watch this, please - 4/3/2019 - Gorl apologizes, kind of

the hugga bunch

kiwifarms.net
Your bitch unsubbed because AL panicking over -5,000 subs over night is just beautiful. Not to mention at this point you can literally watch her video the same day via a commentary channel without feeding her addictions. Win/win

Also I actually wonder how many people really gave 2 shits that she wasn't going to post about weight anymore and more so that everyone (like myself) are just so damn tired of her boring ass same ol' same ol' routine.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
This is going better than I hoped. I hope more of her fans unsub, if she's losing her marbles over ~5,000 subs, can you imagine how she'll cope with maybe ~10,000 or even ~15,000, maybe more? She might have to really spill some tea to get eyes on her channel again.
Wonder how many fast food stops Becky is making tonight with her drunk ass.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Wait a second, why did her sub count triplicate from the second semester of 2018? I don't remember anything particularly YouTube-worthy happening that would get her 10K+ plus subscribers in a few months. If anything she's been boring?

Are we sure this isn't just YouTube deciding that all those extra subs are paid bots and is slowly cleaning house? Wouldn't be surprised if Hamberg paid a service to try to inflate her numbers but please correct me if I'm missing something here.

Wyzzerd

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Something I did find interesting was when she said that she plans to share things even if they are embarrassing. This right after she uploaded that revolting shrimp-slurp... what does she even consider embarrassing?
What hides beneath the leggings of deception?
How much does the behemoth truly weigh?
When was the last time the beast has felt the touch of soap?
Why does she never change that bra?

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Wait a second, why did her sub count triplicate from the second semester of 2018? I don't remember anything particularly YouTube-worthy happening that would get her 10K+ plus subscribers in a few months. If anything she's been boring?

Are we sure this isn't just YouTube deciding that all those extra subs are paid bots and is slowly cleaning house? Wouldn't be surprised if Hamberg paid a service to try to inflate her numbers but please correct me if I'm missing something here.
Could be some of the popular reaction channels (not the niche ALR-focused ones) were making videos about her at that time. I'm too lazy to skim the haydur nation thread right now but that's probably what it was (or she bought subs)

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net

I've been watching her subscriber growth for well over a year. I believe last year's growth was organic. She had so much publicity that people tuned in for the freak show. I also believe today's exodus is organic. There are 6,200+ comments all saying "unsub" under her mukbang video today; that almost matches the 5,600 subscribers she lost today alone.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
She had so much publicity that people tuned in for the freak show
I don't follow Hamberg very much so could you please tell me where all this publicity came from? Or do you just mean YouTube internal algorithms and stuff?

Thank you for you reply as someone who's been keeping an eye on it. I'll take your word for it that it's all organic until proven otherwise.

the hugga bunch

kiwifarms.net
If this video proves anything it is that she will literally do ANYTHING to keep her views up. AL has been faithful at not giving strikes to commentary channels but if a vast majority of her viewers migrate to them over her own channel I bet Amber will have a bitch fit and start striking channels down faster than you can say Veronica Wang.

That all being said I wish there was a mass e-mail I could send out to every subscriber/viewer of hers and suggest this so that she gets the monthly paycheck she deserves for her shitty iphone bed bound vlogs. Cancel this bitch plz.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I don't follow Hamberg very much so could you please tell me where all this publicity came from? Or do you just mean YouTube internal algorithms and stuff?

Thank you for you reply as someone who's been keeping an eye on it. I'll take your word for it that it's all organic until proven otherwise.
I'm talking about the hundreds of reaction channels, edit channels, lectures from health channels, and all that. Those bring in views.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino