watch this, please - 4/3/2019 - Gorl apologizes, kind of

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
This might also be some play, with her. Shes the self admitted queen of drama, manipulating and capitalizing on like, high school tier drama. I tried clicking the thing in the OP and it was some shit about not being allowed to play outside of youtube. No, when you get with pigs in the mud, you just get dirty. Yall are just feeding her. If shes admitting an apology about how she was wrong and she's sorry, its some narc ass shit, and she knows.

Im not gonna watch her shit. Never have never will and all that. But I love watching it all go down.

Last edited:

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
What was her sub peak at, anyone got that site with the sub graph?
Sorry if anyone has already brought this up, but I just did a YT search for Amber and this came up at the top:
I've never heard of this channel before, but apparently they've been livestreaming Amber's live subscriber count for 6 hours today. It says it started at 130,063 and it's currently at 123,448. Not sure why they're comparing hers with their own sub count, but it's pretty amusing.

Edit: 122,771 now. As it turns out, people don't appreciate being sassed by an unwashed arrogant behemoth shoving an entire party tray of shrimp in their piehole. Who knew?

Last edited:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now I’m impressed. She’s lost a lot of sub. She has no clue how to do damage control, or give a genuine apology, does she? I realize she has no idea why this is happening but she could be real and raw about it. Funny.

Dainty600lbGorl

What a situation
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if anyone has already brought this up, but I just did a YT search for Amber and this came up at the top:
I've never heard of this channel before, but apparently they've been livestreaming Amber's live subscriber count for 6 hours today. It says it started at 130,063 and it's currently at 123,448. Not sure why they're comparing hers with their own sub count, but it's pretty amusing.
dear god the chat is fucking cringe cancer, but almost 6k lost today? wow

ETA: tbh her shrimping out is the undoing here, if she didn't upload that last video trying to do damage control she wouldn't have lost near as many - at least not this quick.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Laughing at gorl in damage control mode right now. She's so fucking predictable.

'I didn't mean it... I've changed my mind....I don't think that way now'
'So many people love me and look up to me - I don't want to disappoint them'
'I'm going through some super heavy stuff right now guys (that I can't talk about)'

It's just the same old shit over and over. While I'm enjoying the results of this unsubscribing/boycott action (dance Amber, dance), it's probably naive to think that there will be any lasting effect from this. I am curious to see how she's going to play this one though - my money is on her playing the sympathy card big time with an admission of reaching 600 lbs and going full victim-Lynn due to her "binge eadeen disordah".

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
Wait a second, why did her sub count triplicate from the second semester of 2018? I don't remember anything particularly YouTube-worthy happening that would get her 10K+ plus subscribers in a few months. If anything she's been boring?

Are we sure this isn't just YouTube deciding that all those extra subs are paid bots and is slowly cleaning house? Wouldn't be surprised if Hamberg paid a service to try to inflate her numbers but please correct me if I'm missing something here.
Sometime last year I learned of Amber when I had been on a MSHPL YouTube binge and a reaction channel showed up as a suggested video. It was probably something like that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino