watch this, please - 4/3/2019 - Gorl apologizes, kind of

Becky's Cock n Balls

Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender
kiwifarms.net
This is just saving face. She meant some of it because she does care about her subscribers, and does want the positive attention to reinforce her delusional mindset. But she becomes so obviously fixated on eyefucking herself and making attention seeking comments (which just proves she does actually think she looks shitty without a snap filter and needs someone to say otherwise) that it becomes so shallow we can all see through it. Amber needs psychological help. She will not change otherwise.

QueefQween

feed me josh
kiwifarms.net
She didn’t delete the video.
Oh, you're right. The embedded video is just not working for me, my apologies.

I don't know about you guys, but I just fucking love the temper tantrum she (and Chantal) is throwing since the O2B videos. It's like a teenage gorl getting scolded by their mom.
"OMG MOM, you just don't GET me!! I'll SHOW you, watch me!!" and a few days later "I'm so sorry you were right about everything please don't kick me out of the house I love you so much cryingemogee"

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I've been watching her subscriber growth for well over a year. I believe last year's growth was organic. She had so much publicity that people tuned in for the freak show. I also believe today's exodus is organic. There are 6,200+ comments all saying "unsub" under her mukbang video today; that almost matches the 5,600 subscribers she lost today alone.
What goes up must come down. Never thought I'd say that regarding anything to do with AL, but here we are.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
If she were smart, she'd feign a total meltdown on video, and get thousands of dollars from the views and completely shore up her subscriber count. Unfortunately, although all she does is debase herself for money, she's not clever enough to think of that
and is instead opting for low-effort bland guile, her usual defence against accountability, which usually has the desired effect on the rètarded normies who watch her and are easily guilted. Boring.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
"What made me realize this was my own sanity."
First of all... what?

Second, only Amber would interpret an exodus of subscribers as a "power trip type-of-thing" by the haydurs. It couldn't possibly be that her viewers, fed up with her shit, didn't enjoy watching this asshole stuffing shrimp in her fat face while demanding they support everything she does, and insinuating they are dicks for even being curious about her current weight after 3 straight months of sitting through her "this is what will work for me!" diet schemes.

"If you don't love me at my worst wax melt organization vlogs, you don't deserve me at my best weigh-ins!

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
"What made me realize this was my own sanity."
First of all... what?

Second, only Amber would interpret an exodus of subscribers as a "power trip type-of-thing" by the haydurs. It couldn't possibly be that her viewers, fed up with her shit, didn't enjoy watching this asshole stuffing shrimp in her fat face while demanding they support everything she does, and insinuating they are dicks for even being curious about her current weight after 3 months of sitting through her "this is what will work for me!" diet schemes.

"If you don't love me at my worst wax melt organization vlogs, you don't deserve me at my best weigh-ins!
I've said it before, but I really think she doesn't understand that a person might express an emotion -- say, anger -- for legitimate reasons and not because they're trying to bully or manipulate. In AL's world, you're nice to people when you're getting your way. If you're not getting your way, you use a temper tantrum to intimidate people back into compliance. You don't get mad because someone you care about is killing themselves and it hurts you to watch; you get mad because you need to exert control. She just confirmed this when she said she thought people were unsubscribing as a "power trip" and then changed her mind when enough people had demonstrated enough "caring" to scratch some narcissistic itch of hers.

It's just a variation on the whole, "I'm leaving YouTube/Wait, no I'm not because people begged me to stay" shit people pull all the time.

She's emotionally-driven and not very bright. She seeks emotional gratification, whether through pretending she's in control (CuntyLynn Phase) or fishing for validation (CryingLynn Phase). She's a bottomless pit for both sympathy and food, and she just doesn't get how healthy people function.

Oh well. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Tall Michael

kiwifarms.net
This video is hilarious to me.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Amber has been acting noticeably more spiteful and smug in her videos. She's being addressing the criticisms of her viewers as if they are being unreasonable with some lazy counterpoint prefixed with an exaggerated facial expression and a post-production zoom in. She's on death's door with symptoms that are obvious to everyone but herself and she mocks the people who are telling her the truth. But now people are choosing not to engage in validating her narcissism and self-destruction so now she changes face.

She doesn't have to go to work. She doesn't have anyone who needs looking after, she has a (supposedly) loving partner to support her as well as all these people throwing advice at her and all that isn't enough to motivate her to save her own life by just changing her diet.

Pathetic

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit I was wrong about this just being a worthless blip on a graph in the end.

Hamber's so distraught over her YouTube shekles she's pretending that people sending her messages that were supporters now fed-up with her is why she's apologizing, as if she hasn't already received ten to twenty thousand messages like that already where she just acted like an even more entitled cunt. . .and it's hilarious.

ETA: She's just going to keep being a cunt when she realizes nothing happened to her view-count though.

Last edited:

Qi Meng Dealer

No one's idea of a hot date
kiwifarms.net
Like @Prince Lotor , while I appreciate the Hamberlynn salt this mass unsubbing generated, I'm more inclined to see if this leads to an actual hit in her videos' view counts. That's really where it will hit Amberlynn's income and force her to make real changes. If these unsubbers still watch Al's videos on her channel, then this is really just a one-time salt generation event, no matter how many times people post "unsub" in each video's comments section.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino