watch this, please - 4/3/2019 - Gorl apologizes, kind of

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She hasn’t lost anything until she loses views. If her subs go down to 40k but she has the same views on her channel as always, she’ll still make money. No need for a tugboat or Becky to leave for a long time. All these people unsubbing are still going to watch so it’s ultimately meaningless.

Her Sorry video was a Snapchat video that she put on YouTube.

DaintyHoleJR

New Account. Old Member.
kiwifarms.net
Here's the thing.. After a few days of this I realized that it's both great and stupid.

On one hand, watching her subs plummet like never before is fun. Watching her scramble in the first 48 hrs was fun. Wondering what the tension has been like for the past few days in their house was fun. And watching reaction videos was entertaining.

On the other hand, she will inevitably realize that her views are the same, and will continue to be the same or increase regardless of what her sub numbers are. The quick scramble we got might be the only thing we will get out of this, because of her realization that her views are still there. She will be back to 130k eventually because people are dumb and sub to her, even though it's unnecessary. She will keep making money on ads because people are dumb and don't use ad block. This can potentially be over as of tonight (things have slowed down in the past 4 hrs), unless her video tomorrow is a huge mess like the other two (it's about weight-loss).

I agree that it's been fun to watch, but I also agree that this is also kind of stupid too. It got a bit of a reaction and did provide entertainment, but it's not going to be a big thing unless people smarten up and stop going to her channel without ad block, or just stop altogether. That's never going to happen.

2Puss2Post

kiwifarms.net
Wow. I mean really, :story:I've been following this gorl's shitshow for a while but WOOOWWW this video was honestly fucking hilarious. Poor gorl. Loses some subs and feigns the worst apology I've ever heard. Also anyone notice that fucking thumbnail? Great job Amber. Lost close to 10k subs by now and boy is she on damage control.

I'm feeling optimistic now. Maybe we'll get a true weight reveal. Maybe we'll get to see her ankles. Maybe we'll get the truth about her and Becky. :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Or maybe the cycle will repeat. Yeah probably that.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
I wish I was a suicide squad poster on her bedroom wall yesterday to hear her and Eric bitch about how stupid subscribers are and her planning this apology video.

She took such a sub drop, but tomorrow when she uploads the views will be high to see what she says next because most those unsubscribers will still come watch it. They all need to watch a react video to really shake her.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
So sincere, Amber. :like:
Not to mention this is a 180° from her immediate previous videos. If anyone is buying this "oh I have absolutely changed my mind on this since two minutes ago, it's absolutely not about the backslash I received, I have even changed my mind before I posted these pre-recorded videos" then that person deserves a thread of their own here. I think it's obvious she's doing damage control, virtue signaling and nothing else.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino