Culture We Analyzed More Than 1 Million Comments on 4chan. Hate Speech There Has Spiked by 40% Since 2015 - VICE

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised that the OP is not @CatParty given the bait-tier article in question...

Then again, everything posted by VICE is low-quality bait even by the criminally standards of low-quality bait.

Even Buzzfeed and Vox are marginally more respectable than VICE. Marginally.

Of course, given that VICE is no longer riding the HBO gravy train, how long do you think it will be before one of their so-called "journalists" decides to make an article about the Farms?

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
So they went to a board called "politically incorrect" and found people being "politically incorrect" for the sake of being "politically incorrect"? And this raises questions about free speech? I assume their question is "Should we let these people be politically incorrect in the name of free speech?" And that is the circle of life, Simba.

Reactions: Sissy Galvez

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Gee, why is Vice tanking and going broke with such hard hitting stories?

I can’t believe this is what passes for news in 2019, someone spent time analyzing 4chan posts over 4 years to report “edgy trolls are edgy”. Thanks for he insightful analysis, faggots.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino