We Made It Pink, Now Buy It - Because women will buy anything if it's "girly" enough, right?

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Tools have been done to death in this thread but I'm gonna throw out there that anybody who buys nasty, pink chinesium tools might as well just burn the money. They're so cheap I've known some of them to have planetary reductions made of fucking nylon! Go ahead and torque that up, see how far you get.

Mine are a nice shade of teal and have Makita written on them because I love power tools.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
deep in small-town Yorkshire, there used to be an eldritch horror that took the form of a shop called Pink Universe, billed as "the only place for all your pink accessories"
the Google Streetview image doesn't do it justice - the shop front was in a shade of pink so bright and garish it was physically painful to look at
god only knows what kind of people shopped there, but there were clearly not enough of them to make it a viable business, as it went to the wall 10 years ago

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
deep in small-town Yorkshire, there used to be an eldritch horror that took the form of a shop called Pink Universe, billed as "the only place for all your pink accessories"
the Google Streetview image doesn't do it justice - the shop front was in a shade of pink so bright and garish it was physically painful to look at
god only knows what kind of people shopped there, but there were clearly not enough of them to make it a viable business, as it went to the wall 10 years ago
You Northerners have a funny definition of 'Small Town' Cleckheaton is doomed to be the city centre of the great Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Leeds & Wakefield conurbation. Still though, that shop is offensively pink. I see that shop however and raise you the Witchingham Pink House: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.7...4!1sFaGeKAx5mNTCSxF1CwxtRw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Nowadays it's merely a house that's pink. Before the owners wife died however (candy pink coffin, hearse, everyone at funeral wearing pink) the entire garden was nothing but pink roses and every fucking window was lined with hundreds of staring pink clad china dolls like an army of the candy damned ready to steal the very joy from your soul.

EDIT: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.7...T00kuxPA!2e0!5s20090701T000000!7i13312!8i6656
From 2009 when the Army of the Dolls was present.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I've seen plenty girls ask for more of these from Razer. There's also an entire range of womens cycling shit called Liv, and that too is selling hugely in pink. This whole "we don't love pink" issue seems to come from those who generally dislike normal women. Ie, the ones that'd buy a slightly rose car or wear a dress if it made their tits look nice.

"Shrink it and pink it" is very valid, however shitty it may seem. Not like I enjoy buying ARCTIC FREEZE soap.

Reactions: AMERICA
Tags
None