Feedback We need a thread about autistic mods - Mods need to be more accountable for their actions

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I made a thread about a lolcow that is in prospering grounds and I got banned. Here’s how it started:
A644CD21-B6F0-4FA2-BF01-704B6F6FAF8A.jpeg
A mod got bent out of shape from a misspelled word (which I later corrected, but mod refused to keep my corrections)
06A65F56-E793-4230-98A7-123B5B661731.jpeg
Afterwards, the mod criticized the word I used in a post, which wasn’t the wrong word at all.
D955C1DE-C21C-4872-AB24-6AF5AE1A1AF9.jpeg
90CF6F76-E2A3-40F4-83AD-ADFFAA1B5BBF.jpeg11F5D8A7-7365-433E-A113-93FEF32DE4A8.jpeg
Link
It was an actual law term that the mod refused to look at, which was posted earlier within the thread. I could have been nicer, but I was already annoyed by previous changes (which I complied with). After the correction, this is the treatment I got:
29A1AF7D-C52C-4C00-A375-C4987CA3BF06.jpeg
My final post in that thread went from this:
90CF6F76-E2A3-40F4-83AD-ADFFAA1B5BBF.jpeg
To this:
D8BC814B-9545-4A29-AC1E-38002328290F.jpeg
It has been changed back, but I’m still banned. I need to make updates and fix an archive link. The mod tried to cover their tracks, but screenshots are forever.

If anyone else gets unfair treatment from mods, they deserve to make it public so mods like this are more accountable for their slimy behavior.

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a bad idea, although I think that's to protect the mod from angry messages.

Again, contact @Null and tell him. Maybe he'll see this and do something.
I contacted @Null, he told me to talk to staff. Staff did nothing, so I made a bigger deal on other threads to get the message out. If @Null and staff won’t stand up for me, I’ll do it myself.

The Last Stand

RIP Olivia de Havilland (1916-2020)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I contacted @Null, he told me to talk to staff. Staff did nothing, so I made a bigger deal on other threads to get the message out. If @Null and staff won’t stand up for me, I’ll do it myself.
Keep us posted. I'm curious of how that TTS conversation went through. Post screenshots of that.

I imagine there's another side to this, but good luck.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
You did not get a reply in a few hours so you're complaining more.

I did talk to the staff member about editing other people's posts but I guess my efforts are in vain because you are an unbelievable fucking idiot.

Banning this clown for a week because fuck em. I hope that helps.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Keep us posted. I'm curious of how that TTS conversation went through. Post screenshots of that.

I imagine there's another side to this, but good luck.
O great auditor of the forum, may I present to you this material of imminent concern! Behold, how the faggot immediately DM'd me about a staffing issue that must always go to TTS because I never, ever handle issues through DMs anywhere on any platform. When told to direct his attention to the TTS board, he continued to post the same fucking screenshots at me! So I doth LINKED HIM to the board so they may post there as instructed

Lo', they did,and posted the same set of information for the third god damn mother fucking time (this now being the 4th). I did verily take swift action to reprimand the staff member for editing posts -I swear unto thee this is true - and an agreement was reached.

1585716376716.png

This thread comes after two and a half hours of waiting because apparently this stupid. fucking. nigger. mistakenly believes I owe them a fucking thing and work on their schedule to make sure they're satisfied with their service.

The Last Stand

RIP Olivia de Havilland (1916-2020)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
O great auditor of the forum, may I present to you this material of imminent concern! Behold, how the faggot immediately DM'd me about a staffing issue that must always go to TTS because I never, ever handle issues through DMs anywhere on any platform. When told to direct his attention to the TTS board, he continued to post the same fucking screenshots at me! So I doth LINKED HIM to the board so they may post there as instructed

Lo', they did,and posted the same set of information for the third god damn mother fucking time (this now being the 4th). I did verily take swift action to reprimand the staff member for editing posts -I swear unto thee this is true - and an agreement was reached.

View attachment 1210911

This thread comes after two and a half hours of waiting because apparently this stupid. fucking. nigger. mistakenly believes I owe them a fucking thing and work on their schedule to make sure they're satisfied with their service.
Wow! Thank you for the explanation. It IS your site so you handled it efficiently.

Do you have a screenshot of you reprimanding the mod or is that sacred? Sound like Amberlynn was banned for being too autustic.

Tags
None