Feedback We need a thread about autistic mods - Mods need to be more accountable for their actions

Trombonista

Jean Jackets, Timothy's Bangs
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps my problem is that I'm not autistic enough? Perhaps I should branch out on my autistic repertoire? Perhaps I should learn to blow the trombone in celebration of birthdays of imaginary characters?

Certain mods have to understand we are not passive Twitter mill, gathering screenshots for KF like grave robbers pillaging pyramids for the British museum -- because that will be AUTISTIC.
Maybe you should stop posting like you're assblasted at the cows you cover and complaining about how all trannies are bad and wrong in 90% of your content posts. I thought I had pointed this out to you, but either you turned notifications off or just don't listen.

Assman

kiwifarms.net
Wut? How do you prepare them?
Frozen is a bit of an exaggeration.
I follow the box and stop to move them partway through cooking, but they always inevitably have at least one noticeable, cold spot. My normal solution is to use an extra 30 seconds in the microwave which results in some molten goo eruption. Also, why do they provide oven directions? If you've already settled on eating Hot Pockets you're probably beyond waiting for an oven to preheat just to cook two of them for half an hour.

• Informative
Reactions: BSC and wabbits

Section230

kiwifarms.net
bye corbin
Maybe you should stop posting like you're assblasted at the cows you cover and complaining about how all trannies are bad and wrong in 90% of your content posts. I thought I had pointed this out to you, but either you turned notifications off or just don't listen.
I am pretty sure this is a very good example of the autistic people in question.

Imagine taking being a hot pocket this seriously and white knighting for trannies while linking to your own crappy posts.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am pretty sure this is a very good example of the autistic people in question.

Imagine taking being a hot pocket this seriously and white knighting for trannies while linking to your own crappy posts.
It's only fair the mods get a chance to defend themselves in a thread where people are encouraged to shit on the mods, IMO.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net

lmao ANOTHER Corbin sock getting yeeted? I love how we're more than halfway to the anniversary of his account getting banned via plebiscite, and after several months and more than a few friendly Kiwis telling him how to turn down the relentless faggotry, he is still literally incapable of turning it off.

What I want to know is what his life was like pre-KF. I've never seen someone get so hopelessly addicted to A&N and the other various 8chan refugee spaces on this site. What was he doing before he discovered A&N sometime around 2018?

Trombonista

Jean Jackets, Timothy's Bangs
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no matter how many times I report him for being cool mods still won't give cubanodun some special medal of honor for giving regular updates from inside Venezuala as it's been melting for the past few years
Unfortunately, I cannot award people the Achievement rating. @Ride and @wagglyplacebo are admins now, though, so maybe they can do it.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: XYZpdq
Tags
None