Feedback We need a thread about autistic mods - Mods need to be more accountable for their actions

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
It would be nice to see what post you made that got yeeted from the thread. The mod description isn't always enough, and people don't keep encyclopedic memory of what they said.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

The Pink Panther

Looking At Your Stag Reel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
jannies ruin lots of fun threads by threadbanning spergs like @Senior Lexmechanic. I thought the whole point of this website was to laugh at spergouts, why are jannies allowed to do this?
It apparently "shits up threads".

You see, this is why jannies are faggots, as well as the mods. If they had the sick senses of humor us plebians have, they'd let it happen like a bunch of monkeys running lose in a cage.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah pretty sure it's 6 months for the board to unlock. Guess I should have said really new newfags.
I asked why I suddenly had access to a new place.

And then I asked the same question a few days later, because I'm a fucking retard and forgot I already asked.

Long story short, don't trust me to remember anything, because I'm a dumbass.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if i was a mod i would let all threads up and let everyone fight between themselves

the only thing i would do is restore back deleted threads/comments because i like watching fights
We need a dedicated board for that imo.

@Null how about making a Bloodsports board where anything goes, there's no rules it's just people tearing into each other?

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the only thing bad about tsic is that most users over there are like zombies consuming and producing awful jokes and they rarely fight for real

i want a big fight, the type of an online fight that will crash my browser because of the amount of people taking part in it
@Spectre_06 vs @Trombonista
@AnOminous vs @Sheryl Nome

Let's see how this plays out. I don't even care what they argue about, tbh.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
getting out of your ass tits up drunk while watching people losing their shit and chimping everywhere must be quite the experience

• DRINK!
Reactions: Bender
Tags
None