Feedback We need a thread about autistic mods - Mods need to be more accountable for their actions

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the guideline (which is smart) of not making people mods when they want to be one, can I make myself immune to becoming a jannie by saying that I want to be a mod?

I don't actually, but for the purposes of never being one I guess I can pretend to want to.
Hahahahahahah

No.

I don't like moderation that isn't transparent and it actually wouldn't bother me at all if reports you resolved tagged you as the person responsible. What are they going to do if they don't like it and they start acting weird about it, send you a rude message? Just close the message, who cares.

There should be an established reason for anything that you're doing even if it's wrong, because then at least it can be traced back to you and you can be held accountable for it. I'm very glad that it's actually impossible to edit anything on here or "delete" anything without leaving a trace in the process, because there's nothing worse than a moderator that gets a hair across their ass and can't be pinned down because nothing is keeping any records.

If the moderation team went to shit, the Farms wouldn't be far behind it. Just look at what happened when OWO hyper-moderated the Salt Mines until it completely imploded, and imagine that happening across the entire board. Besides, it's not the Kiwi Farms if you can't make fun of the Jannies, although it has taken the fun out of saying it myself.

"fucking janny kill yourself."

I feel like one of those corporate Twitter accounts trying to act cool.

View attachment 1253023
It kind of didn't hit me until someone told me to shut the fuck up Janny and I was like:

Then I went "Oh!" and then called him a faggot.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the guideline (which is smart) of not making people mods when they want to be one, can I make myself immune to becoming a jannie by saying that I want to be a mod?

I don't actually, but for the purposes of never being one I guess I can pretend to want to.
I wonder who would be the Kiwi Farms version of that Furry Tranny that twitch decided to give some power to FerociouslySteph?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure but I just got this.

1591508894933.png

I literally have no idea what I could have possibly said to get this message but I love it. What is possibly even an off-topic argument on a random nothing thread about nothing? I guess I committed trannyspergery or I dunno, something. Who knows?

I'm sure it deserved to be deleted though. Most of my posts do.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1357311

I literally have no idea what I could have possibly said to get this message but I love it. What is possibly even an off-topic argument on a random nothing thread about nothing? I guess I committed trannyspergery or I dunno, something. Who knows?

The technical term for this deletion is “some bullshit.”

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1357311

Reason: Mod needed dopamine

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, the really psycho mods are the best ones. They provide the unpredictability you need in a chaotic aligned site like this.
The best mods are the ones who think banning someone is gay and that getting the userbase to mock and ridicule them into leaving is the best way to handle shit users. Or they respond to your should-be-deleted post by calling you a faggot or something, then post the inevitable TTS spergout in the TSIC for everyone to laugh at.

Tags
None