Feedback We need a thread about autistic mods - Mods need to be more accountable for their actions

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The best mods are the ones who think banning someone is gay and that getting the userbase to mock and ridicule them into leaving is the best way to handle shit users. Or they respond to your should-be-deleted post by calling you a faggot or something, then post the inevitable TTS spergout in the TSIC for everyone to laugh at.
That's missing the point. Some of the best autists turn into good posters. You just sort of pretend their early autist period didn't happen.

The Pink Panther

Speechless
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite jannies on the site (won't name who, dm me if curious) made a mistake in moving this thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/joshs-exodus.71066/ to Spergatory because of a slip of the fingers. I feel bad writing this post, but I thought it was fitting because ahem, I'd like to make an announcement.

FUCK NIGGERS.

FUCK KIKES.

FUCK SPICS.

FUCK TRANNIES.

AND MOST OF ALL, FUCK JANNIES.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the guideline (which is smart) of not making people mods when they want to be one, can I make myself immune to becoming a jannie by saying that I want to be a mod?

I don't actually, but for the purposes of never being one I guess I can pretend to want to.
Moderators are like the philosophers that returned to Plato's cave... except they just returned to grope people in the darkness.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the guideline (which is smart) of not making people mods when they want to be one, can I make myself immune to becoming a jannie by saying that I want to be a mod?

I don't actually, but for the purposes of never being one I guess I can pretend to want to.
Where are the guidelines of becoming a mod? I read that an algorithm decides or something but that's all I know 🤔

Anyway, I guess the rule makes sense cause the people who would specifically ask to be mods might have an agenda or be too heavy handed, right? Actually, with a site like this, you could attract someone with ulterior motives.

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, I guess the rule makes sense cause the people who would specifically ask to be mods might have an agenda or be too heavy handed, right? Actually, with a site like this, you could attract someone with ulterior motives.
Yeah anybody that wants to be a mod/admin/Jannie shouldn't be allowed to, and it should extend to irl politics.

I'm mostly jesting saying "oh yes I totally want to be a mod wink wink" even though I absolutely fucking don't.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Someone dumped an entire four-page news thread into the Tranny News Megathread. Fucking come on.
That's pretty generic. Just ask @CatParty about active threads getting merged into some other shit. He's had to deal with that shit since forever. And he's a super high quality OP of threads, absolutely concerned with their relevance and topicality and would never just post a thread to chum the waters and watch autists leap at the bait.

Tags
None