we need to talk.... - 8/26/2019 - (Day 69 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
All she's gone on about recently is naps, naps and more naps yet this collosal cunt wonders why she can't sleep in the darktime - ffs Amber 🙄

Also isn't it bloody foolhardy for a 600lb behemoth, having heart palpitations, to just assume it's CAFFIENE*?
Even if they happened to stop or lull as she (maybe) quit caffeine who's to say it's not purely coincidence? Heart problems often ebb and flow, and in conjunction with other indicators (exhaustion, unable to get out of bed, huuuge swelleeen') I really think Albert, you should visit that 'heart doctor' you mentioned...but it's your funeral gorl

*grammarLynn strikes - try proofing your videos fgs

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Counting down the days until Amber is so fat she breaks one down in the middle of the food aisle.
Hell, that shit happened either early this year or late last year. Don't you remember the Target scootypuff that gave up the ghost...ah, memory triggered, it was around Halloween...either in or around the Halloween aisle and Becky had to go get her another scooter to get her out and it was sthoooo trigereeeeeen and such a wake up call you guiseeeee.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
There is so much fat on her arm the fitbit needs to twist to the outside of her wrist to "fit".
Just what we needed gorls! A lip balm recommendation from a lip smacking obese woman who regularly eats her lipstick during meals.
I'm about to punch this bitch. There's a huge difference between dark eyes from lack of sleep, beetus, drug use, and bruising. They all look different. Don't compare your beetus eyes to some hard working adult that takes overnight shifts for extra cash.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
done nothing for the past 3 weeks besides sitting in bed and reading and has trouble getting out of bed

that's it, boys, bedbound saga soon

---

loool

says it's all mental and not physical

yea, that extra 400+ lbs of fat sure is shit isnt the cause

i dont know if this hambeast is delusional or she's just trolling us (at the expense of her own health which im fine with)

---

how much of a bitch do you have to be to blame your psychiatrist for not "having the energy and willpower to do anything" because she upped your dosage?

yes, AL, it's someone else's fault for you not wanting to get out of bed and exercise and go places

if you can quit the diet of the last weight loss doctor you saw"because it doesn't work for you" then you sure as shit can stop taking those mood stabilizers for the same reason

Last edited:

Chía P.

kiwifarms.net
Of course the heart palpitations are because she's a whale, but let's not forget that huge ibuprofen bottle, I bet she can't take a step without popping a few of those afterwards. Ibuprofen is linked to heart failure, but, in Ambeast words "anyone educated would know that"

I'm laughing at how she said that she was ashamed to go to YouTube to say she was bipolar. Bitch, when was that? lol she's been talking about being bipolar like she's bragging about it.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy Theory: She hasn't cracked open any of those books, let alone finished a pile of them. Look at all of the pages. Zero bend to any of them. Even if she's religious about not folding the corners and uses a bookmark, it's not gonna look like a solid block of perfectly pressed pages if it's been flipped through all the way. She lies about the dumbest shit.
It's the exact same lies with all the 'journaling' and writing' lmao. When we saw her mountains of untouched journals (even the smaller piles she was pretending to write in every day) they were perfectly pristine, white, and brand new-never-been-opened.

This idiot is back to wearing a fitbit, while saying she stays in bed all day all the time. I can't get over how this 600lb woman thinks that that thing is useful for her, when she barely moves and has severe sleep apnea. I guess the only real reason to wear it as she says is to monitor her heart rate. Afraid it's going to give out Hamber?
Fatties love them as virtue-signalling accessories

This whole video is a pity party. Heart palpitations aren't because she weighs as much as a car engine, it's gotta be because medication. Or caffeine. Whatever. The dark circles are cause she can't sleep, not because she malnourished. Lighting, not jaundice. Exotic Portuguese blood, not beetus. The excuses just never end. I am ready for the orange chickens to swarm home to roost so my watch can come to an end.
whew, it was only caffeine giving her heart palpitations and not being 600lbs. no need to get that checked and more money to spend on torrid hauls.
Lol - Big Ham, Chantal, LifeByJen...they're all so exchangeable by now. Every excuse and justification and lie they can possibly come up with in the world to babble away their ever-expanding medical crises (and ever-expanding mass) except for, ya know. Just being 600 pounds.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
How is she pronouncing it? Heart Pow-pew-tations? Right, it's all that caffeine in the soda she's all of a sudden drinking that's causing her heart to skip a beat, not being super morbidly obese. Better cut out that soda that she hasn't been drinking for years 🙄

Also, how did she think it was a good idea to put this shirt on and film a video in it? How does a shirt get that wrinkled anyway? Roll it in a ball when it's wet and shove it in a corner? lol, I honestly don't know.
Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 9.25.54 AM.png

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
C'mon guise! She said it's her mental and her mental isn't good right now. She's not the same person, she was always cute bubbly (blubbery?) and laughing. And now all is whoa is me as she flings us a kiss good-bye.

Let's stop right here a moment. When was your fucking mental EVER good to let yourself become Jabba the Hut?

More lies, more excuses, more plain ol' bullshit.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
How is she pronouncing it? Heart Pow-pew-tations? Right, it's all that caffeine in the soda she's all of a sudden drinking that's causing her heart to skip a beat, not being super morbidly obese. Better cut out that soda that she hasn't been drinking for years 🙄

Also, how did she think it was a good idea to put this shirt on and film a video in it? How does a shirt get that wrinkled anyway? Roll it in a ball when it's wet and shove it in a corner? lol, I honestly don't know.
View attachment 907423
When you've been wearing it for a week

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The dark circles around her eyes look horrendous. And I am so sick of hearing about her anxiety, depression, and poor sleep. Get your ass off Pillow Mountain, go outside and actually do something. Put yourself on an eating and sleeping schedule and force yourself to stick to it for even a week, and guaranteed you'll feel quite a bit better.

She has no concept of self control or responsibility. Everything she does is to satisfy her immediate impulses. She's like an animal, except that even some animals can be trained. Nobody tells Amberlynn what to do. She knows what works best for her.

Pudgy Bear Claws

It's the Porchugeeze
kiwifarms.net
This dumb bint doesn't know what a trilogy is. I guess she's not educated. She may be the only dumbo still reading V.C. Andrews at this point. Who even is continuing to write under her name, she died over 30 years ago.

edit to add: she has no clue about bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety and mood stabilizers and I'm not sure if it's because she's flat out stupid or her doctor is. It sounds like she's having a problem with not being manic anymore but dipshit, that's what the meds are for. The whole point is they level you off so you can work on your issues. She wants it all handed to her.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
She makes me sick to my stomach. Using meds as the reason you lay in bed all day when its really because ur a deathfat that cant do ZIP. You cant do ANYTHING so of course you lay in bed for 3 weeks. This goes back to when I said shes embarrassed by fat symptoms, she hates that shes viewed as lazy and fat so she has to say its the meds. You can't drive outside Monticello more than a hour or walk without a scooter nearby so what else are you doing?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino