we need to talk.... - 8/26/2019 - (Day 69 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
This dumb bint doesn't know what a trilogy is. I guess she's not educated. She may be the only dumbo still reading V.C. Andrews at this point. Who even is continuing to write under her name, she died over 30 years ago.
I'm surprised she hasn't gotten a Kindle. That store is chock full of the dreck she's so fond of. There's even a whole lesbeen romance section.

meowmix

kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy Theory: She hasn't cracked open any of those books, let alone finished a pile of them. Look at all of the pages. Zero bend to any of them. Even if she's religious about not folding the corners and uses a bookmark, it's not gonna look like a solid block of perfectly pressed pages if it's been flipped through all the way. She lies about the dumbest shit.
I noticed this too, specifically the VC Andrews one which is a paperback and the spine had definitely not been cracked open/read.

Des B*

Not captain save a fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
This was the video that made me want to reach through the screen and punch her blubberhead.
"Heart palpitations hmm its not because of my heart failing from having to support a 600lb body, it's definitely caffeine."
SHE SAID 2 VLOGS AGO THAT SHE DOESN'T DRINK TEA BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE HAVING CAFFEINE.
And breathe....
Someone in kentucky cow tip her because I'm done.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
A Kindle presents two problems:

1. It would show her reading progress and if she finished the book
2. She can't sit in a pile of garbage fiction and say "look at all the books I read!"
It is telling, though. Most folks these days read on some sort of device out of convenience like always having your library with you and that sort of thing. I know there are folks who genuinely just love books. My father was one. He just loved the feel and the experience even the smell, devices just never were quite the same for him. I know good and goddamned well Hamber is not that kind of bibliophile. She's a hoarder and consumer of junk of any shape, form, or fashion. She's a literal Kirby, sucking in terrible sweatshop made clothes, sickeningly sweet and trashy candles, horrible food, ridiculous throwaway trash novels not even fit for vacation reading, not to mention the emotional vampire she must be.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Pffft--Big Al has already run through the heart palpupation saga..I can't remember all the details ('cause she's a boring box of shit) but back in the Density era in the "townhouse" she was talking about how her heart was skipping beats or some such fuckage and she went to the doctor who said it's not a big deal, happens to a lot of people, blah, blah, blah.

I'll see if I can find the exact vid....

Tl;dr...Fat bitch reruns all excuses

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
Pffft--Big Al has already run through the heart palpupation saga..I can't remember all the details ('cause she's a boring box of shit) but back in the Density era in the "townhouse" she was talking about how her heart was skipping beats or some such fuckage and she went to the doctor who said it's not a big deal, happens to a lot of people, blah, blah, blah.

I'll see if I can find the exact vid....

Tl;dr...Fat bitch reruns all excuses
i cant remember her mentioning "swollen"

guess that's only for weigh in vids

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
this is too funny. she's been on those pills for a few weeks and she's whining about willpower and motivation.

what, then, is the excuse for the entirety of her adult life?

edit: @Dutch Courage gorl you need to update that even further. Remember the hotel video Becky talked about a woman insulting Amberlynn and Becky wanted to punch her head off or whatever.

Last edited:

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
Lamictal fucks with your blood pressure and can fuck with your heart. You're supposed to go right to your doctor if you even suspect something is wrong. It can knock a healthy 20 year old man into a fainting spell just by standing up, only Jesus knows what it's doing to her ticker.

Enjoy your decaying heart tissue, Amber.

Mr. Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
Water retention
Sodium
Water PH level
Caffeine
Medication
Lack of sleep
Fruits and Vegetables
Too restricteen
Not restricteen enough
Not enough calories
Did it to help the next disabled person
Slow Wi-Fi
Swelleeen
Bad breathing today

and so on...

I bet Null could whip up some bingo cards full of Amberlyn’s excuses at this point. The free space could be “Not for me”

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Bwahahaha!! Third check mark in a little over two weeks, biatches! I know my gorl...

View attachment 907501
I think you may be selling yourself a bit short here. I think you are correct about number 7 or at least what she will cop to. And, I'm happy to give you credit for number 8 since Tough Thumb mentioned wanting to beat an old lady up over some sort of altercation with Hamber at WalMart (?)

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
A Kindle presents two problems:

1. It would show her reading progress and if she finished the book
2. She can't sit in a pile of garbage fiction and say "look at all the books I read!"
It is telling, though. Most folks these days read on some sort of device out of convenience like always having your library with you and that sort of thing. I know there are folks who genuinely just love books. My father was one. He just loved the feel and the experience even the smell, devices just never were quite the same for him. I know good and goddamned well Hamber is not that kind of bibliophile. She's a hoarder and consumer of junk of any shape, form, or fashion. She's a literal Kirby, sucking in terrible sweatshop made clothes, sickeningly sweet and trashy candles, horrible food, ridiculous throwaway trash novels not even fit for vacation reading, not to mention the emotional vampire she must be.
All of this is true; however, if she's the type who reads to wind down before sleep, physical books might be the best option for her, since it's very doubtful she bothers using any sort of filter for the blue light from her screens.

If she bothered to donate the books to a thrift shop after she was done reading them, her book shopping sprees would be a win for more people than just her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino