we need to talk.... - 8/26/2019 - (Day 69 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I think you may be selling yourself a bit short here. I think you are correct about number 7 or at least what she will cop to. And, I'm happy to give you credit for number 8 since Tough Thumb mentioned wanting to beat an old lady up over some sort of altercation with Hamber at WalMart (?)
w00t, I forgot about the Walmart incident. I'll hold off on 7 until Dec. 31, anything could still happen. And if Destiny is sniffing around again, that blowout fight with Becky might still be in the cards...

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Lamictal fucks with your blood pressure and can fuck with your heart. You're supposed to go right to your doctor if you even suspect something is wrong. It can knock a healthy 20 year old man into a fainting spell just by standing up, only Jesus knows what it's doing to her ticker.

Enjoy your decaying heart tissue, Amber.
Well that's an easy Amber fix, just don't stand up! She's got that one down...

It really is such a nice little window into her MENTALS every time she manages to dismiss something seriously troubling for a person her size off as nothing. Any of us can take one look at this butter monster and see skin that's discolored and sickly, sunken in eyes because the fat chokes her every time she attempts to sleep, the gasping for breath every time she does.. anything. I can SEE Amber dying. But naw, it's just the water PH or caffeine or anxiety or medication for the anxiety or lack of medication for the anxiety etc etc.

Amber likes solutions to her problems that don't require her to personally do anything she isnt already doing and requires no more than 2 seconds of thought. If she actually thought longer than not at all about her problems, saw a PROPER doctor and had extensive testing done to realize how fucked she is... Well then she'd be expected to actually do something about it, and she just can't have any of that.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
All of this is true; however, if she's the type who reads to wind down before sleep, physical books might be the best option for her, since it's very doubtful she bothers using any sort of filter for the blue light from her screens.

If she bothered to donate the books to a thrift shop after she was done reading them, her book shopping sprees would be a win for more people than just her.
Agreed, but we're also assuming that 1. Hamber would be intelligent enough to think of that and 2. that she would ever make an adult, healthy decision for herself. BBW candles cost money boo boo, can't be getting that fancy lighteeeeeen stuff type sichyshuns. In reality, this gorl can't figure out picher within picher after nearly 6 years on YT. It's astounding how very, very dumb she is. You're right, honestly, sleep hygiene is just one more thing she fails at.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Lamictal fucks with your blood pressure and can fuck with your heart. You're supposed to go right to your doctor if you even suspect something is wrong. It can knock a healthy 20 year old man into a fainting spell just by standing up, only Jesus knows what it's doing to her ticker.

Enjoy your decaying heart tissue, Amber.
Lamictal - You are told that if you suffer with side-effects or even think that you are having side effects to contact the clinic immediately to get an appointment - Lamictal is not something to mess about with and if she suddenly decides 'it's not for her' and drops it like she did Lexapro(?) she will get very ill indeed - If you stop taking it cold turkey because you are an idiot and think you are better. after 48 hrs you will think you have had a stroke and are dying

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
Lamictal - You are told that if you suffer with side-effects or even think that you are having side effects to contact the clinic immediately to get an appointment - Lamictal is not something to mess about with and if she suddenly decides 'it's not for her' and drops it like she did Lexapro(?) she will get very ill indeed - If you stop taking it cold turkey because you are an idiot and think you are better. after 48 hrs you will think you have had a stroke and are dying
The problem is she could have an actual heart attack and probably wouldn't really notice before it's too late.
She is fucking enormous, but if you haven't seen a deathfat in person, it doesn't hit as hard. Pictures can rarely do it justice. There's one lady who goes to the same grocery store I do, and she's in the 400lb range. (Mind you she's in her early sixties, and is very sweet as a person. She's also been listening to doctors and is losing weight.) She's enormous, and in person... She's nice but fuck it's weird to see. And She's explained quite a few of her problems, but numbness in certain areas scared her a lot.
Due to bad circulation, your arm could go numb depending on how you're positioned. Or your leg, foot, etc. With so much fucking mass your brain has a hard time distinguishing something mild, say your arm falling asleep, or the start of a stroke.
If Amber just keeps waving these issues away, she will end up ignoring or maybe not even notice something serious. And even if everyone in the house tried, they couldn't lift her. You'd need a fucking forklift, maybe a whole squad of firefighters. Maybe.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
This is so fucking rich.

A few vidya's ago; was she not talking about how much more energy she has and she has been getting out and doing stuff?
Now she has been depressed and in bed for 3 weeks?
So either she is not bipolar and just a lazy fat fuck and has been lying about how much she has been doing ( i personally vote this one)
OR
She is bipolar and is not taking her meds because she "knows what works for her"; and she is going through a depressive phase.

a side note, would caffeine even have an effect on this fucking behemoth? Is there a weight/dosage ration for caffeine cause it seems to me this bitch would need a industrialvat of dark roast; darker than her beetus knuckles; to cause any sort of palpitations.

TLDR: Liars gonna lie.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I became genuinely curious as to the maximum weight capacity on the walmrt scooter and did some research. I didnt find an official statement or scooter specs but the general answer ranges from one person saying in Fla that they have a 550 lb limit on the person and another 100 - 150 for groceries. Another person reported that 600 was the max capacity.

So amberlynn is fully in the danger zone of exceeding capacity but can fudge a little by not putting heavy groceries in the cart with her. Those poor scooters.

k0ndumba

kiwifarms.net
I became genuinely curious as to the maximum weight capacity on the walmrt scooter and did some research. I didnt find an official statement or scooter specs but the general answer ranges from one person saying in Fla that they have a 550 lb limit on the person and another 100 - 150 for groceries. Another person reported that 600 was the max capacity.

So amberlynn is fully in the danger zone of exceeding capacity but can fudge a little by not putting heavy groceries in the cart with her. Those poor scooters.
:thinking: You think wommart has a "you break it, you buy it" policy on the scootypuffs? Flexlynn should have no problem handing the wommart manager a fat stack while they wheel her out with a pallet jack since, you know, she's practically made of money.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net

Mildly amusing throwback: About a year ago someone from facebook recorded herself calling walmart and asking them about the weight limit on the scooters. There's a youtube video of this recording, somewhere. I don't remember the exact numbers but it was definitely less than what Amberlynn weighed at the time, and definitely less than what she claimed the weight limit for the scooters was.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy Theory: She hasn't cracked open any of those books, let alone finished a pile of them. Look at all of the pages. Zero bend to any of them. Even if she's religious about not folding the corners and uses a bookmark, it's not gonna look like a solid block of perfectly pressed pages if it's been flipped through all the way. She lies about the dumbest shit.
Once again I say amber can't physically read a book. Prove me wrong you fat cow!

It is telling, though. Most folks these days read on some sort of device out of convenience like always having your library with you and that sort of thing. I know there are folks who genuinely just love books. My father was one. He just loved the feel and the experience even the smell, devices just never were quite the same for him. I know good and goddamned well Hamber is not that kind of bibliophile. She's a hoarder and consumer of junk of any shape, form, or fashion. She's a literal Kirby, sucking in terrible sweatshop made clothes, sickeningly sweet and trashy candles, horrible food, ridiculous throwaway trash novels not even fit for vacation reading, not to mention the emotional vampire she must be.
Nothing beats the smell and feel of an old grimoire or a new spellbook. Plus you can't enchant those new fangled glow screens, how is a wizard supposed to keep his dirty spells hidden away from prying eyes when he can't curse whoever gazes upon the pages?

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
This is so fucking rich.

A few vidya's ago; was she not talking about how much more energy she has and she has been getting out and doing stuff?
Now she has been depressed and in bed for 3 weeks?
So either she is not bipolar and just a lazy fat fuck and has been lying about how much she has been doing ( i personally vote this one)
OR
She is bipolar and is not taking her meds because she "knows what works for her"; and she is going through a depressive phase.

a side note, would caffeine even have an effect on this fucking behemoth? Is there a weight/dosage ration for caffeine cause it seems to me this bitch would need a industrialvat of dark roast; darker than her beetus knuckles; to cause any sort of palpitations.

TLDR: Liars gonna lie.
I'm not saying she's telling the truth, but it is possible that her meds are finally kicking in and knocking her out of commission. That depression she claims to feel might just be the lamictal because that shit is intended to wipe out any chance of a bipolar episode and will make you feel like a dead-inside zombie with no motivation to do anything. If it were anyone else, I'd think that was the case.

I think she's finally in the mental illness pool she always wanted to be in and is now facing the consequences of it.

Mr. Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
:thinking: You think wommart has a "you break it, you buy it" policy on the scootypuffs? Flexlynn should have no problem handing the wommart manager a fat stack while they wheel her out with a pallet jack since, you know, she's practically made of money.
Shit, why not just drop some coin on her own personal pimp-ass scootypuff? She can get a hitch and mount installed on Beckster’s car so they can take it with them where every they go. Our dainty gorl is too good for those scrub public scooters anyway.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Alright. So Madam Fuckface here got me thinking, most unfortunately.

Caffeine? Well, given my damned user name, some might figure that my heart would be palpitating itself into oblivion (it's not). Also, small PL, I have known plenty of service members that chug 4-6 Monsters in an 8 hour work day with no complaints. She must have the most delicate heart in the world if her 56 oz of Diet Coke is making it stutter. That's it, Amber. Better chug more water and divorce yourself completely from your favorite 0 calorie beverage.

Speaking of water, this is where I want to punch her stupid face. Not just because water isn't causing her acid reflux, but her blaming it on the acidity of their water.

Glasgow Water Company posts their fucking water quality reports online. It's not hard to find. And the water at her fucking house has a pH of 7.96. Here's the 2018 report.

She has nearly neutral water. More basic than neutral, actually, to the point where pH sensitive aquarium fish might need a smidge of water chemistry adjustment to be their healthiest. Fucking hell, Amberlynn.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino