we need to talk.... - 8/26/2019 - (Day 69 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mildly amusing throwback: About a year ago someone from facebook recorded herself calling walmart and asking them about the weight limit on the scooters. There's a youtube video of this recording, somewhere. I don't remember the exact numbers but it was definitely less than what Amberlynn weighed at the time, and definitely less than what she claimed the weight limit for the scooters was.
This video? Amber had claimed to ride a scooter with a limit of 760, the WalMart person said the scooters were for people who were 400-500 lbs. I don't know if there were more videos than this one, and I don't remember where I downloaded this one, but it was downloaded on 8/25/18.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
Lamictal fucks with your blood pressure and can fuck with your heart. You're supposed to go right to your doctor if you even suspect something is wrong. It can knock a healthy 20 year old man into a fainting spell just by standing up, only Jesus knows what it's doing to her ticker.

Enjoy your decaying heart tissue, Amber.
it’s ironic that the treatment for her made-up illness is going to end up exacerbating her real illnesses

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
The problem is she could have an actual heart attack and probably wouldn't really notice before it's too late.
She is fucking enormous, but if you haven't seen a deathfat in person, it doesn't hit as hard. Pictures can rarely do it justice. There's one lady who goes to the same grocery store I do, and she's in the 400lb range. (Mind you she's in her early sixties, and is very sweet as a person. She's also been listening to doctors and is losing weight.) She's enormous, and in person... She's nice but fuck it's weird to see. And She's explained quite a few of her problems, but numbness in certain areas scared her a lot.
Due to bad circulation, your arm could go numb depending on how you're positioned. Or your leg, foot, etc. With so much fucking mass your brain has a hard time distinguishing something mild, say your arm falling asleep, or the start of a stroke.
If Amber just keeps waving these issues away, she will end up ignoring or maybe not even notice something serious. And even if everyone in the house tried, they couldn't lift her. You'd need a fucking forklift, maybe a whole squad of firefighters. Maybe.
Just to add to the seriousness of this - a standard ambulance has a patient weight limit of 400lbs and an air ambulance is 300lbs -Whilst there are bariatric ambulances I doubt that her local hospital has one - she is a ticking time bomb

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn has Afib. She has had it since the Destiny era. She was seen by an ER doctor about it several times when she thought it was anxiety. Her heart does not beat normally, she is on the fast track to a heart attack and stroke, dont feed onto her bullshit about this shit being the meds, she wasnt even medicated then.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber’s YA books are just journal buying substitutes. Her roommates wanted her to declutter and suggested that a hundred empty journals were unnecessary. So now she buys books because they have words and are harder to throw away. Girl has to have crap around.

As somebody pointed out, V.C. Andrews has been dead for decades. Her estate hires writers to copy her style and themes, which are all about siblings, evil mothers, incest, and a poor person suddenly finding wealth. Once you’ve read one, you’ve read them all.

I’d like to see her read some Toni Morrison or Kurt Vonnegut, see if she could understand them or learn that other themes exist besides teenage love sitcheeashuns. Maybe even Augustin Burroughs if she’s into dysfunctional family stories with gay themes. I fear that she’d be scratching dandruff flakes off her head in confusion after the first page with all those big complicated words and paragraphs that aren’t all dialog.

I’ve been very ill before, spent lots off hospital time, and I did read some YA books, like the Mockingbird trilogy. I was unable to really follow a story well or retain complicated ideas due to pain, stress, and medication but still wanted to take my mind off myself. So I don’t blame an adult for dipping in once in a while but that was temporary, and it blows my mind that this is what she chooses every day as a 30 year old-stories written for pre-teens. I think her choice of reading material shows how sick she actually is.

Her life and behavior are so delayed and rėtarded -it shows in what she wants to buy (headbands for six year olds) in her inability to stop eating and be responsible for her health, and even in her choice of reading material. She’s “literally” an 8 year old who has never been told no and has never been taught to tell herself no.

I wonder if anybody wrote a YA book about a super morbidly fat teen who does nothing but lay in bed all day eating until one day, she sees a handsome neighbor moving in to the house next door and details step by step how she got thin in the next 3 years, and went to school as a senior in HS and they fell in love. Maybe Amber would actually read that. :)

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Oh she is totally setting us all up for an "I quit my therapist" vlog. She's such a conniving cunty troll. She'll probably keep seeing the psych for the meds, but the therapist was dumped weeks ago. That's probably what the vlog on the 31st is about, although I am personally rooting for the "I'm 600 pounds" vlog.

mothwoman

sadmoth
kiwifarms.net
Just to add to the seriousness of this - a standard ambulance has a patient weight limit of 400lbs and an air ambulance is 300lbs -Whilst there are bariatric ambulances I doubt that her local hospital has one - she is a ticking time bomb
Yep, living in a rural area at that size is a bad idea. Idk how they would transport her to a hospital system in somewhere like Lexington where they have the equipment and ability to treat her.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
If she had a stroke, would anyone be able to tell? Or would the fat hold that half of her face up in the right direction and her speech and mannerisms be the same?

..can't wait to find out! :pickle:

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Lets pretend for a second she goes to the psychiatrist, if this so called professional suddenly implies that any of her symptoms have any relation to her being a "big girl", she will quit, all her problems are mental NOT physical (how more clear can she be?).
For some surreal reason her psychiatrist still didn't notice her client is 600lbs, that is something really easy to miss after all... such a tiny detail.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Real doctors do not like to discuss weight unless patient brings it up. I doubt psychiatrists are much different there. The fear of "fat shaming" is real. And besides, she is healthy, just big.

If I were Amberlynns I would be more worried about car accidents or house fires than strokes or heart attacks. She could not get out of a car window in the door was somehow prevented from opening. If the house caught fire because of her candles tipping over when she is "nappin'", I doubt she would fit through a house window either. If I was that size I would be in constant fear of being trapped someplace and being unable to get out with fire dancing all around looking to burn up my hundreds of pounds of greasy fat.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Real doctors?" LOL yeah that makes sense no "real" doctor would say anything about their patient weighing 600 lbs? wtf?

I also don't think that's true for psychiatrists/therapists, not when the patient is morbidly obese. Much if not all of her "mental theeengs" are situational. She wouldn't be a depressed shut-in if she wasn't 600 pounds. She wouldn't have anxiety about going in public if she wasn't 600 pounds. etc.

Wyzzerd

Santa claus is a wizard and damn good at it!
kiwifarms.net
Yep, living in a rural area at that size is a bad idea. Idk how they would transport her to a hospital system in somewhere like Lexington where they have the equipment and ability to treat her.
Living anywhere at that size is a bad idea. I only wish the poor paramedic will be a fellow farmer to give us the gory details. :optimistic:

Real doctors do not like to discuss weight unless patient brings it up. I doubt psychiatrists are much different there. The fear of "fat shaming" is real. And besides, she is healthy, just big.

If I were Amberlynns I would be more worried about car accidents or house fires than strokes or heart attacks. She could not get out of a car window in the door was somehow prevented from opening. If the house caught fire because of her candles tipping over when she is "nappin'", I doubt she would fit through a house window either. If I was that size I would be in constant fear of being trapped someplace and being unable to get out with fire dancing all around looking to burn up my hundreds of pounds of greasy fat.
A lot of psychiatrists will sooner bring up weight than physical doctors. While an MD may not mention it until a weight-related concern arises, or the PT asks about it themselves, a psychiatrist will want to talk about your weight. Psychs aren’t strictly in-and-out, 5 minutes, get your meds and go. They talk to your therapist, but they also want to talk to you and get a feel for you themselves. They’ll mention weight if you’re obese, they’ll mention bad hygeine if it’s present, etc, because these (entirely controllable) things contribute heavily to depression and other mood disorders.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think anyone can make a sweeping statement about doctors talking about weight and psychiatric professionals talking about weight since it really does depend on who you're seeing. Some doctors will see you're ten lbs overweight and insist you lose it before they prescribe you any pain meds for your fucked knee. Some will see you're 100 lbs overweight and not say anything at all while they give you blood pressure meds. Some psychiatrists will tell you to reconnect with nature and do yoga and do daily morning jogs before they send you off to get antidepressants. Others will dope you up on anything if you just ask, regardless of your situation or physical condition. It just depends on the doc. It's the same as any field.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino