We should bring back the USSR -

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Don't bring back USSR, just make Americans wake up to the notion that China is the next near-peer adversary.
I would argue "near-peer" in the loosest sense of that phrase. China would be absolutely crushed in any military confrontation with the US: militarily and economically. They know that. That's why we've never gone to bed with news of Chinese missiles bombarding Taiwan.

Their infrastructure is an absolute nightmare and as technology progresses, and specifically more Chinese travel internationally and gain access to VPNs, the CCP is going to have a progressively more difficult time maintaining control. I see their state power weakening within the next century; not strengthening.

Admittedly, I am biased.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
I would argue "near-peer" in the loosest sense of that phrase. China would be absolutely crushed in any military confrontation with the US: militarily and economically. They know that. That's why we've never gone to bed with news of Chinese missiles bombarding Taiwan.

Their infrastructure is an absolute nightmare and as technology progresses, and specifically more Chinese travel internationally and gain access to VPNs, the CCP is going to have a progressively more difficult time maintaining control. I see their state power weakening within the next century; not strengthening.

Admittedly, I am biased.
They are the closest thing to a "near peer" adversary in terms of their geopolitical potential and actual force projection capability. They are even exceeding the Russians in the latter these days.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Don't bring back USSR, just make Americans wake up to the notion that China is the next near-peer adversary.
The USA has China by the balls. They can't even make an MRE right and all of their trade can be destroyed by controlling a few chokepoints.

It was the same situation with Russia but there is a big difference. Chinese people are materialistic as fuck. You need to give them stuff or they change dynasties. Russians are fine with just not starving.

Ягода

Ягода малина или генрих Ягода
kiwifarms.net
The USA has China by the balls. They can't even make an MRE right and all of their trade can be destroyed by controlling a few chokepoints.

It was the same situation with Russia but there is a big difference. Chinese people are materialistic as fuck. You need to give them stuff or they change dynasties. Russians are fine with just not starving.
Yeah, US has China by the balls because chink dick is in US' ass.

You comrades learned nothing of cold war. May be study again before wishing for another enemy.

The worst enemy isn't foreign, in distinct uniforms, it's the domestic enemies within who scream patriotism. Your Bernie's and antifags toting red banners are all the seeds that USSR saw since the times of KomIntern. It's your Walmarts that rely on cheap Chinese goods, your Microsofts that outsource American jobs, your Wholefoods, your senators who whore out to foreign interests and lobby.

America has plenty of enemies already and I don't long for the cold war. It was giant waste of resources. If humans didn't squabble over bullshit and building the biggest pile of nukes, we would be colonizing other planets already.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
America has plenty of enemies already and I don't long for the cold war. It was giant waste of resources. If humans didn't squabble over bullshit and building the biggest pile of nukes, we would be colonizing other planets already.
It sucks but competition is good. Europe conquered the World because it was full of tiny fiefdoms fighting each other. While China, Incas, and etc only cemented their power.

Reactions: ZeCommissar

Ягода

Ягода малина или генрих Ягода
kiwifarms.net
It sucks but competition is good.
not when people are dying or countries are spending fortunes on military, not to taxpayers or poor bastards who do actual shooting.

France was bankrupted by helping US to fend off England because that rivalry and sheit.
WWI, 25% of France's male population was wiped out.
Cold war. Bankrupted Soviet Union. Made many of people rich in US, and US taxpayers paid for it all.

Europe conquered the World because it was full of tiny fiefdoms fighting each other.
When Ceasar went to Gaul, barbarian assholes fought each other non-stop since they figured out how to hold a stick. Even united, they could do shit against Roman legions.

American Indians had similar fate. Before arrival of colonists, fuckers genocided each other like clockwork as soon as population could support it. It didn't help them.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing gets humanity striding down the right path like the threat of nuclear annihilation.

A good Cold War could reignite the Space Race.

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
It's really hard to convince that China is a "near-peer adversary" when everytime you flip anything over it says "Made in China" on the back.

• Agree
Reactions: Death Grip

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
USSR:

1. Criminalized homosexuality
2. Consistently told Israel to fuck off

Two things us cucks haven’t managed to accomplish in a while.

Reactions: Son of Odin
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino