'We want more people in work': National Party considering fining parents of school dropouts - New Zealand considering fining the uneducated and jobless

Should parents be fined if their kids don't have a highschool-level education?

• Total voters

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
My resume is completely blank. On that park of the application where it says write down your past job history i left that blank. And I screamed at her when she said at ur age you should have had a job before. I said “ohhhh FUCK that” and I started going off on her screaming and everyone inside was looking at me. I was really offended. How am I suppose to already have a job before if no one will hire me?
that was probably the wrong response

did you try listing clubs, academic organizations, and do on? Personal refrences from people you've done cash work for?

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
My resume is completely blank. On that park of the application where it says write down your past job history i left that blank. And I screamed at her when she said at ur age you should have had a job before. I said “ohhhh FUCK that” and I started going off on her screaming and everyone inside was looking at me. I was really offended. How am I suppose to already have a job before if no one will hire me?

I have also screamed at a cashier one time at a burger place because I asked for a application and he said there’s no applications you have to apply online. I can’t apply online I just started screaming at him and slammed my fist on the counter and was telling him how stupid that is.
Have you tried not screaming at potential employers?

I Love Beef

Wandering Vagabond the 2nd. In memory
kiwifarms.net
Hah. New Zealand's going to end up like Easter Island at the rate they're going. In b4 their government is eventually uprooted into anarchy and they eventually have to resort to cannibalism to keep themselves alive because no one wants to do farm work. That or the reinstitution of slavery.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net

I have also screamed at a cashier one time at a burger place because I asked for a application and he said there’s no applications you have to apply online. I can’t apply online I just started screaming at him and slammed my fist on the counter and was telling him how stupid that is.
I hope you’re doing a bit and you actually didn’t powerlevel about that here of all places. Even Chris Chan landed a job at Wendy’s.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is like in the olden days where if you were locked up you had to pay for being locked up, but since most people were locked up were poor, they left with debt they couldn't pay so they got locked up again where they had to pay for being locked up but they were poor so they couldn't pay so then they were released and then they died of a sneeze.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino