WE WERE TERRFIED!!!!! 8/23/2019 -

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I suspect that she pretends to be afraid of everything for three reasons:
  1. Filler content for youtube: She has no personality, no life, nothing to talk about. Let's make up something.
  2. Attention from people around her: Pretending something is wrong to get attention is a tactic she mastered as a child.
  3. Rationalization: She'll use muh weather anxiety as an excuse for eating like a pig. I just can't stay on track y'all I'm too distracted by my crippling fear of wind

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Our gorl is a little scared of wind and rain. 3 tornados could pass by and we all know the only thing left behind would be the foundation of the house and our favorite lahyer. Hell maybe Becky might blow away, but our orca is quite safe and worried over nothing. She needs to be worried about how she is going to announce to us that shes 600 elbees.
I think she might be scared because she knows there is no way that she could get down the basement stairs to safety.

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
Beware! There's a jump scare around 10:22

View attachment 903721

The lighting, the angle, Necky's deformed head, the soulless expression on her face. This legitimately made me feel uncomfortable.
Becky looks like she finally snapped and is giving Amber poisoned orange chicken, then is gonna sit in the corner and smile, knowing full well she has finally gotten rid of her.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
I think she might be scared because she knows there is no way that she could get down the basement stairs to safety.
That's actually a good point.

But then, she should be far more afraid of all their candle use. As there is no way she could get out in the event of a fire. Its takes seconds for a room to engulf, minuets for a whole floor. That's even IF she wakes up.

Think on that ya whale.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
The way she reacts towards Thunderstorms triggers the hell out of me. She always makes a big deal out of these damn storms. Surely after living in the South long enough she'd be used to them by now.
Try Texas or Florida.

Houston, TX, is notorious for their numerous buffets as much as their storms so I'm now thinking if Hamber lived there, would the storms stop her from storming the buffets there?

Reactions: YOUR MOM

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7:25 "Right now, Becky is getting gas. I feel like she's ALWAYS getting gas..."

Wouldn't have anything to do with the extra payload both you fat fucks put in that damn car. Gotta be close to a 1000 ellbees between the two of them. Car probably gets less that 5 miles a gallon with those two and their "hauls." I'm waiting for the inevitable "I can't understand why this car needs new shocks and tires, it's practically new?!‽ vlog comment.

I'd pay a quarter to actually see Hamber get in/out of the car just to see how much the suspension sags/restores. Not to mention the lulz of just watching her try to wedge her continental shelf ass into that tiny seat.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn Reid is a pathetically stupid baby. She loves to pretend to be scared of shit so she can throw up her beetus knuckles at any and all responsibility. This is why she wont drive (even when she wasn't as huge as she is now) she wouldn't finish school, she wont lose weight or stay at her own place after Dusty left and cannot be single. If it wasn't for her you tube freak show she would be mooching off of anyone stupid enough to believe her pity story. The thing is when she was younger this worked a lot better but as she got older she needed more than her foster home and druggie parents past to receive pity, so she got bigger and bigger, the bigger she is the more she doesnt have to do and the less people expect from her. If she lost weight people would expect her to pitch in more, to drive, to get a real job with benefits and be a more productive person.
She will die and soon, and honestly I believe she would rather die than become a responsible well adjusted adult.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
I swear I think I might die of shock if she ever reads a book that involves topics like motherhood/careers/marriage or the main character is a heterosexual woman.
the main characters in the program are both heterosexual and they are in a relationship. i think what would be more shocking would be seeing amberlynn read a classic novel or, god forbid, a nonfiction book.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
Does being 4x heavier than the average person make you 4x more likely to get hit by lightening?

:thinking:
No but it does make your four times as insulated against electricity. If she were hit by lightening she'd probably be fine. Might roll a few yards but that's all.
More clickbait bullshit, I hope enough of us report her video.
Kill yourself, retard.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that she pretends to be afraid of everything for three reasons:
  1. Filler content for youtube: She has no personality, no life, nothing to talk about. Let's make up something.
  2. Attention from people around her: Pretending something is wrong to get attention is a tactic she mastered as a child.
  3. Rationalization: She'll use muh weather anxiety as an excuse for eating like a pig. I just can't stay on track y'all I'm too distracted by my crippling fear of wind
I think it's also part of her eternal quest towards hyper-feminization, the only way she can possibly avoid resembling a genderless blob (though her results are certainly debatable). She's dumb enough on her own, but she hams it up (heh) even more because she idolizes the same idiots that perpetuate that dumb blondes are desirable. Being 'scared' of everything means she positions herself as a damsel in distress at every single opportunity, another trait she associates with being feminine.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she idolizes the same idiots that perpetuate that dumb blondes are desirable.
Spot on. Two words for you, bro - Trisha Paytas. Idolized to the point of buying her "surprise package." And oh, lest we forget Pink Sparkles. "We even Twittered!"

One has to wonder that if, inside that fat-addled brain of hers, she sees herself as one and the same. A beautiful dainty princess are I!

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
I love amber screaming about rain and wind, while Becky gets drenched cause shes the one that always has to go into every store they drive to. You dont have to drive or step out into it so why the fuck are you screeching?

Oh you could go grocery shopping and cook a healthy meal for everyone, but beckys family is going out to eat! Guess you gotta go!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino