WE WERE TERRFIED!!!!! 8/23/2019 -

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Big Al thinks she should have gotten that dress/shirt in a smaller size....'k.

Also, the Thumb doesn't want Al to die alone in a tornado--if Big Al's going, Thumby's going with her....proving the Thumb is exactly as stupid as she seems.
That would've been a perfect way out, too..
Are you suggesting we will get a two for one special when she croaks? Don't go spoiling the surprise from my deathpool premonition! :tomgirl:

No but it does make your four times as insulated against electricity. If she were hit by lightening she'd probably be fine. Might roll a few yards but that's all.
This must be tested for science. Send her out into the storm and await data.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she might be scared because she knows there is no way that she could get down the basement stairs to safety.
Yup.

Anyone ever see that pre-MSHPL hegemony freak show, Ruby?* 450 pound semi-r.etarded red head with her own coterie of fags was unable to get into the bathroom or hunker down in the bathtub during a tornado (what is recommended to do during tornadoes in houses that don't have basements or cellars) so she had to sit outside the bathroom in a chair while her gay nephew sought safety because she ate her way out of basic human reactions to external danger?

You'll see similarly over the top fears of bad weather in all infinifats. In a tornado, flood, hurricane, ice storm, or any other weather extremity, what can Amber do other than freak out? She is literally unable to save herself in any natural disaster, from weather to running from an attacker to getting away from a bee to waiting out a multi-day power outage without dying. She's helpless and she knows it and expect even more ridiculous fears. Fear of the dark, of wasps, sink holes, sharp corners, strange dogs, angry rednecks, lost remotes, uncarpeted floors, screen doors, temperature fluctuations, the color red, people who pronounce "suspicious" correctly. Like all fats who have chosen food over navigating the world in a sane manner, she's going to begin her slide down into utter uselessness with reasonable fears - in an actual disaster, there will be no team of able-bodied and strong-backed men to lift her or carry her to safety so she should fear civil unrest or heavy wind - to outright neurosis, increasingly terrified of everything anyone with visible finger joints and the capacity to stand up unassisted cannot comprehend fearing, like water bottles with twist caps or hair tangles requiring combing.

*Ruby really is the proto-Amberlynn. She's sub-intelligent, was able to recite back all the things she was supposed to say but absolutely did not understand calories in/calories out or any concept beyond "being fat's bad," cried over any little physical discomfort, was unable to pronounce many words correctly and never seemed to remember when corrected, had a gang of enablers and wore out her audience so quickly that not even the freak show could keep people watching. Oprah didn't come out and say it, but Ruby was too dumb to save. Within minutes of having her on her show, Oprah saw her inner-Amberlynn, realized she was empty mentally and socially, and sort of gave up trying to reach her. Ruby was a bellwether of things to come, the canary in the coal mine too fat to fly.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This is the same type of bitch that would scream at the top of her lungs whenever the lights randomly went off in school. Except she’s in her thirties.
I think that may be the best description of our gorl to date. That's precisely the bitch she is.
You'll see similarly over the top fears of bad weather in all infinifats. In a tornado, flood, hurricane, ice storm, or any other weather extremity, what can Amber do other than freak out?
I can buy that to a degree. If Hamber wasn't so goddamned vain and determined to be fake AF at all times then I could totally buy it. She's just one of those bitches that overdramatizes. I just can't fully believe that there is an actual fear going on there.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
The hell is the point in buying a PS4 now, more than halfway through 2019? We all know Amber doesn't know shit from fuck about gaming and can only even barely grasp at the baby-straws of Mario Party (for the sake of vlog content/views only) with her pet Thumb's help at best. She also doesn't care about gaming, certainly not at all above basic bitch casual party game level. Because fuck ever using your thousands of Youtube shekels for a Capture Card or learning how to use OBS so anyone can actually see how the Fag Shanty plays games, right?

I'm hard suss that she is squeezing those bloated diabeetus hooves around Necky as tightly as she can. If they wanted a PS4 so badly, there's been over two years to get one. Seems like a dumb AND weird, expensive thing to suddenly go out and buy for the Sugar Baby.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn Reid is a pathetically stupid baby. She loves to pretend to be scared of shit so she can throw up her beetus knuckles at any and all responsibility. This is why she wont drive (even when she wasn't as huge as she is now) she wouldn't finish school, she wont lose weight or stay at her own place after Dusty left and cannot be single. If it wasn't for her you tube freak show she would be mooching off of anyone stupid enough to believe her pity story. The thing is when she was younger this worked a lot better but as she got older she needed more than her foster home and druggie parents past to receive pity, so she got bigger and bigger, the bigger she is the more she doesnt have to do and the less people expect from her. If she lost weight people would expect her to pitch in more, to drive, to get a real job with benefits and be a more productive person.
She will die and soon, and honestly I believe she would rather die than become a responsible well adjusted adult.
this is such a hot take but one i wholly agree with. i don’t think she consciously realizes that she doesn’t want to lose weight. hell, i don’t think she consciously realizes that she doesn’t want to take the steps to lose weight, either. i frankly believe she’s too stupid to have done that kind of self-reflection and too stubborn to admit she’s fighting a losing battle against herself.

but somewhere, deep inside her soggy gray matter, i think she knows she’s completely inept. she knows she’s lazy, she knows she loves to avoid responsibility, she knows that she has no skills, intellect, passions, or personality. she knows that if she lost weight or learned how to drive or finished her education, she would be expected to do things. if she dropped 100 lbs, she would be expected to walk through walmart with becky when, really, all she wants is to sit on pillow mountain and have food and garbage appear around her. if she learned how to drive, becky would tell her once in a while to get out and get her own food, which is an abominable thought. if she went to school, she would be expected to work.

amberlynn is so obsessed with her fantasy of being thin; her dream wedding, prancing on a beach in bora bora, leaving becky on the side of the road while a man with a six pack holds her delicate hand as they drive off into the sunset. but what she doesn’t acknowledge is that her dreams require work. and work sucks. so, the next best thing? sitting around, napping, eating 6,000 calories on pillow mountain and coloring in mandalas while her slave boy fetches her anything her dainty little tummy desires. she makes enough money to buy whatever overpriced bullshit she wants online. she gets to play with make-up like an oversized toddler, watch youtube all day, pretend she’s an a-list celebrity with fans and haters. she doesn’t need to do those boring adult things like washing her hair, working for a living, moving, navigating social landscapes, or being “productive.”

even if she managed to lose weight, she isn’t prepared for what it really means to be thinner. she would gain the weight right back, because she fears independence and having to be self-sufficient more than anything. the minute she would be asked to get up and grab something for becky or mumbles, or to help out in any way, she would panic and eat an entire cake, because it’s a lot easier being the helpless blob of flesh that always needs to be doted on than it is being a grown-up with responsibilities and expectations.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The hell is the point in buying a PS4 now, more than halfway through 2019? We all know Amber doesn't know shit from fuck about gaming and can only even barely grasp at the baby-straws of Mario Party (for the sake of vlog content/views only) with her pet Thumb's help at best. She also doesn't care about gaming, certainly not at all above basic bitch casual party game level. Because fuck ever using your thousands of Youtube shekels for a Capture Card or learning how to use OBS so anyone can actually see how the Fag Shanty plays games, right?

I'm hard suss that she is squeezing those bloated diabeetus hooves around Necky as tightly as she can. If they wanted a PS4 so badly, there's been over two years to get one. Seems like a dumb AND weird, expensive thing to suddenly go out and buy for the Sugar Baby.
In fairness, we're talking about folks who still use the Wii and actively buy and watch DVD's. So...

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
this is such a hot take but one i wholly agree with. i don’t think she consciously realizes that she doesn’t want to lose weight. hell, i don’t think she consciously realizes that she doesn’t want to take the steps to lose weight, either. i frankly believe she’s too stupid to have done that kind of self-reflection and too stubborn to admit she’s fighting a losing battle against herself.

but somewhere, deep inside her soggy gray matter, i think she knows she’s completely inept. she knows she’s lazy, she knows she loves to avoid responsibility, she knows that she has no skills, intellect, passions, or personality. she knows that if she lost weight or learned how to drive or finished her education, she would be expected to do things. if she dropped 100 lbs, she would be expected to walk through walmart with becky when, really, all she wants is to sit on pillow mountain and have food and garbage appear around her. if she learned how to drive, becky would tell her once in a while to get out and get her own food, which is an abominable thought. if she went to school, she would be expected to work.

amberlynn is so obsessed with her fantasy of being thin; her dream wedding, prancing on a beach in bora bora, leaving becky on the side of the road while a man with a six pack holds her delicate hand as they drive off into the sunset. but what she doesn’t acknowledge is that her dreams require work. and work sucks. so, the next best thing? sitting around, napping, eating 6,000 calories on pillow mountain and coloring in mandalas while her slave boy fetches her anything her dainty little tummy desires. she makes enough money to buy whatever overpriced bullshit she wants online. she gets to play with make-up like an oversized toddler, watch youtube all day, pretend she’s an a-list celebrity with fans and haters. she doesn’t need to do those boring adult things like washing her hair, working for a living, moving, navigating social landscapes, or being “productive.”

even if she managed to lose weight, she isn’t prepared for what it really means to be thinner. she would gain the weight right back, because she fears independence and having to be self-sufficient more than anything. the minute she would be asked to get up and grab something for becky or mumbles, or to help out in any way, she would panic and eat an entire cake, because it’s a lot easier being the helpless blob of flesh that always needs to be doted on than it is being a grown-up with responsibilities and expectations.
Damn. This is one read our literate gorl should consider picking up.

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
I don't like Necky and she deserves everything she gets for being an enabler but JC Becky, why would you run back to the car in the rain if you thought a tornado might occur?? Get to the basement with your family and pray the tornado is strong enough to whisk hambeast off to Oz.

But then Necky would have to get a real job again if her cash cow was gone.
Becky wanted to be a tornado chaser or something like that. Wouldn't wanna miss any tornado-deaths either

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber is having to soothe and reassure Becky behind the recent developments? Amy Slaton's (withhold late emojis, I'm making a specific still relevant point) insults were as much, if not more, about Becky..there was the hillybilly caricature, yes, but half of her Amber impression was her obsessing over Destiny. Then, we have everyone on social media pointing out how much money she's still spending on D&D, and how they're still interacting and that she still wants Destiny back. I wonder if that's having an impact on their relationship/the household. I can't watch until someone interesting reviews this, but hearing she got something nice and shiny doesn't surprise me.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber is having to soothe and reassure Becky behind the recent developments? Amy Slaton's (withhold late emojis, I'm making a specific still relevant point) insults were as much, if not more, about Becky..there was the hillybilly caricature, yes, but half of her Amber impression was her obsessing over Destiny. Then, we have everyone on social media pointing out how much money she's still spending on D&D, and how they're still interacting and that she still wants Destiny back. I wonder if that's having an impact on their relationship/the household. I can't watch until someone interesting reviews this, but hearing she got something nice and shiny doesn't surprise me.
Those developments are too recent for the filming of this video. Which makes me think if she was buying her sugar tard a game console to reaffirm her love then, what must their situation be like now? If Becky’s last two brain cells were working hard enough to get suspicious of fatfishlynn at the time then Amber’s going to go into narc overdrive trying to convince her she’s tooootally still into her in light of the Amy Slaton video and people’s accusations about D & D.

Not optimistic that there’s going to be any huge impact though. Destiny was a sped but Becky is dumb in a r.etarded sheep kind of way, I doubt she needs a brand new game system to follow Amber to the grave. More than anything else, the PlayStation is a flex.

mothwoman

sadmoth
kiwifarms.net
honestly there's no way becky can't tell that hamber wants destiny back. if she can't tell she's as dumb as we all think she is, but jfc gorl the signs are all there

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino