WE WERE TERRFIED!!!!! 8/23/2019 -

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber is having to soothe and reassure Becky behind the recent developments? Amy Slaton's (withhold late emojis, I'm making a specific still relevant point) insults were as much, if not more, about Becky..there was the hillybilly caricature, yes, but half of her Amber impression was her obsessing over Destiny. Then, we have everyone on social media pointing out how much money she's still spending on D&D, and how they're still interacting and that she still wants Destiny back. I wonder if that's having an impact on their relationship/the household. I can't watch until someone interesting reviews this, but hearing she got something nice and shiny doesn't surprise me.
Thing is this video was pre recorded like a fucking month before all the Amy Slaton hoohah. So unless she is literally so unfathomably fat that her mass is bending and warping the fabric of time? Nah, fam.

• Agree
Reactions: 8008135

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
All the speculation on the PS4.. What if this is the stage where she's buying gifts to try to keep her sped child from leaving her like Destiny did? Maybe that's why Necky's family has been around more.. One can dream.
I'd be seriously shocked if Necky dumped Amber. She'd have to go back to work, heaven forbid.

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Amber: I love books about addicts. This one is about a bunch of teenagers in rehab! (:

Also Amber: I couldn't even watch the first episode of Breaking Bad, it so sthoooooo triggereeeeeeeeen'
I honestly doubt that Amber's parents were as bad as she says they were. I'm sure they're still massive pieces of shit but I really think Martyrlynn plays it up to victimize herself and score asspats. That's why a lot of her knowledge about addiction and living with addicts is so inconsistent- not only is she incredibly stupid, but she actually doesn't have a fucking clue what she's talking about. That's not to say her parents weren't drug addicts or assholes, but I doubt Amberlynn or her re.tarded felon brothers were mistreated like she says they were.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
That's not to say her parents weren't drug addicts or assholes, but I doubt Amberlynn or her re.tarded felon brothers were mistreated like she says they were.
Hard disagree. You have to be literal garbage for the state to take your kids and spend tax payer money on them.

However, according to google, On any given day, there are nearly 443,000 children in foster care in the United States. In 2017, more than 690,000 children spent time in U.S. foster care.

Which means Hamber isn't special. She's just fat.

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Hard disagree. You have to be literal garbage for the state to take your kids and spend tax payer money on them.

However, according to google, On any given day, there are nearly 443,000 children in foster care in the United States. In 2017, more than 690,000 children spent time in U.S. foster care.

Which means Hamber isn't special. She's just fat.
Heavily neglected in favor of drugs, probably yes. However I doubt they were beaten and whipped like hamber makes out.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
@Peetz, I have no idea the level of violence they experienced. I have no idea how much Hamber exaggerated the violence, which I am sure she did. But, I have no doubt the children did experience violence. Hamber has convinced herself and others that her history of child abuse absolves her of her own abusive behaviors, directed both at herself and others.
It doesn't.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Lolcows have 'unusual' and/or exceptional parents. They don't just pop out of nowhere. It's a common trope to say 'this exceptional asshole must have been born to perfectly loving parents' but nah.
A lot of the times the parents are cows in their own right. The only exception that comes to mind is Russell Greer who was adopted, but his adoptive family seems super nice and normal, pretty well respected Mormon family who took in a baby with a disability and did their best to get him all the treatments and therapy only to have him become a proud whore banging, celebrity suing autist.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber is having to soothe and reassure Becky behind the recent developments? Amy Slaton's (withhold late emojis, I'm making a specific still relevant point) insults were as much, if not more, about Becky..there was the hillybilly caricature, yes, but half of her Amber impression was her obsessing over Destiny. Then, we have everyone on social media pointing out how much money she's still spending on D&D, and how they're still interacting and that she still wants Destiny back. I wonder if that's having an impact on their relationship/the household. I can't watch until someone interesting reviews this, but hearing she got something nice and shiny doesn't surprise me.
I am looking out for the aftermath of the video where she says she was happiest with Krystal in Virginia.... Becky's family is around a lot, Amber is being all vulnerable, there is a lot of tension flying around and now Amber has announced on Instagram her 'high cortisol' issue - there is a power play flying around and it is evident in this upload

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
I honestly doubt that Amber's parents were as bad as she says they were. I'm sure they're still massive pieces of shit but I really think Martyrlynn plays it up to victimize herself and score asspats. That's why a lot of her knowledge about addiction and living with addicts is so inconsistent- not only is she incredibly stupid, but she actually doesn't have a fucking clue what she's talking about. That's not to say her parents weren't drug addicts or assholes, but I doubt Amberlynn or her re.tarded felon brothers were mistreated like she says they were.
The only thing I know for sure is that around the time Amber left to live with Kasey Amber's mother beat up her own mother and went to jail for it and whilst out on parole/probation (some time later) she was arrested for possession of meth which put her back in prison to serve her suspended sentence (Amber talked about this when she was with Destiny back in 2015- she is again on probation and living in a trailer in California - I know very little about her dad

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino