Wealthiest lolcow? - Which lolcow has the most money for their respective selection?

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking, what lolcow has the most material wealth? Which ones have the most for their own sections? I'm going to ignore both Mike Lindell and Donald Trump as obvious choices that were recently added, plus they feel like cheating.

For the lolcow section I would guess Stefan Molyneux, I've heard he has the 2nd most bitcoin donations around and I know was big in early tech.
International clique I wouldn't even know where to begin.
For Beauty Parlour(Ignoring the celebrity tag) Momokun or Shane Dawson, one seems to get a ton of donations and the other was huge during the prime of youtube.
In Death Fats it seems like Nikocado Avocado would be the most wealthy.
Animal Control would probably be Pyrocynical but really could be anybody furries can be very rich.
For Internet Famous could be quite a few people, The Quartering was incredibly rich before he even started youtube and then only went from there. Destiny is really rich too.
In Rat Kings I would guess Bradley Manning based on how much has probably poured in recent years.
For weeb wars i'd guess Ron Toye and Monica Rial since they're the ones bankrolling a lot.

soy_king

Joshua Connor Moon: Born to the Broom
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking, what lolcow has the most material wealth? Which ones have the most for their own sections? I'm going to ignore both Mike Lindell and Donald Trump as obvious choices that were recently added, plus they feel like cheating.

For the lolcow section I would guess Stefan Molyneux, I've heard he has the 2nd most bitcoin donations around and I know was big in early tech.
International clique I wouldn't even know where to begin.
For Beauty Parlour(Ignoring the celebrity tag) Momokun or Shane Dawson, one seems to get a ton of donations and the other was huge during the prime of youtube.
In Death Fats it seems like Nikocado Avocado would be the most wealthy.
Animal Control would probably be Pyrocynical but really could be anybody furries can be very rich.
For Internet Famous could be quite a few people, The Quartering was incredibly rich before he even started youtube and then only went from there. Destiny is really rich too.
In Rat Kings I would guess Bradley Manning based on how much has probably poured in recent years.
For weeb wars i'd guess Ron Toye and Monica Rial since they're the ones bankrolling a lot.
Do Jeffree Star and James Charles count? That alien looking motherfucker and vitatwink are both fairly loaded.

Andy Bandy Man

kiwifarms.net
Everyone can be a lolcow, they just don't all have the same amount of milk.

I think what makes a lolcow great for milking is them being presented opportunity, and then squandering it ... so a lolcow has kind of like a sine-wave trajectory with their funds.

Maybe like Dan Harmon , although he's kinda too autisticly smart and dropped off the face of the earth.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
Shia Labeouf is in that section. A Hollywood actor (technically). I have to imagine he has money, if he hasn't already blown it all on hookers, blow, gay HWNDU stunts, rehab, bail, lawyers, etc.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he end up losing a lot of money?
You could certainly say that.
He is still the only one who has that Wu-Tang Clan CD. You can have all the money in the world, but you won't have that.
He does not. The physical album was seized by the Feds as asset forfeiture along with $7.36 million in other assets.