Web Animation - Amazing, Cringe-worthy, Whatever

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In which case, a guilty, stupid pleasure of mine is The Most Popular Girls in School.

It's interesting to see how the animation and voice acting has evolved over the years. They also have Venture Bros. style continuity, where little things become part of the plot later on.
You know, I always seen screncaps and stuff of this show but never actually watched it. Might have to give it a chance.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Huh, I had no idea Firth did a new Salad Fingers a couple days ago:

I've always liked Salad Fingers, and while some of the early episodes might not have aged well, this new one is pretty neat. It has that unsettling eeriness about it that had made me fall in love with the first few episodes when I was around 13.

Last edited:
Reactions: Judge Holden

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Best\dumbest Dragon Ball parody I've seen in a while:

I like this memetastic guy too:

I wish I could drop sick rhymes like this:

Speaking of memes, anybody else here watches Prince of Zimbabwe?

Last edited:

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, I had no idea Firth did a new Salad Fingers a couple days ago:

I've always liked Salad Fingers, and while some of the early episodes might not have aged well, this new one is pretty neat. It has that unsettling eeriness about it that I had made me fall in love with the first few episodes when I was around 13.
Oh boy, this shit was my favourite series back before I even knew fucking newgrounds was a thing. Good to see its still going strong, and I liked the sly lil reference to Spoilsbury Toast Boy halfway through, which hopefully indicates Firth wasnt lying when he said he was going to do another episode of that series

Reactions: ShittyRecolor

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
Was just reminded of this, which technically or rather absolutely isn't a "web animation" but it's been floating around on the net for awhile. Back in 1986, future Simpsons director Jim Reardon (who has also been involved with Wreck-It-Ralph and Zootopia) directed this crude black & white short while at CalArts, a Peanuts holiday special parody with obvious references to the films of Sam Peckinpah. It's short and effective and far better than most attempts at "violent, edgy parodies of childrens' entertainment" then or since.

Sponsored by Madison Farms, makers of Ding Dongs, Twinkies, Pooftas and Wussycakes.

Last edited:

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net
YAY I GET TO SHOW SOME OF MY FAV ANIMATED SHIT !

Ok let’s start with confinedment : best way to explain it would be SCP the animated series(but it’s actually really witty and not cringeworthy like the site is nowadays ) animated by one guy it’s become one of my favorite things in YouTube so far check it out

Also I guess you could check out super science friends too

And well if anyone rembers Klayworld

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
This has become my all time favorite cringe video online
Keep in mind that the guy who made this decided to show it to his entire classroom in college.

• Informative
Reactions: 2odastream
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino