Web Comics You Want Made Into Movies -

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Skadi. Animated violence and sex appeal is a good thing...And the artist Katie Rice was groomed by John K as a kid so she deserves a chance for not letting that fuckwit shatter her love of cartoons.

Reactions: Rice Is Ready

jellycar

50% Patty Hearst/50% Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
Teahouse but make it frilly and gay

Menage a 3 but exclusively with a French Canadian cast (cameos by Kirby Morrow and Terri Hawkes bc Canada)

SamTheEagle

What if the true lolcow is inside us?
kiwifarms.net
Empowered. It's posted online now, so I'm counting it as a webcomic.

on top of Burke’s wanting to redo the start.
I haven't read OotS in a while, much less paid attention to its author. What's this about him wanting to redo the start? Is it about the art style? The "problematic" content he apologized for in-comic?

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
Empowered. It's posted online now, so I'm counting it as a webcomic.

I haven't read OotS in a while, much less paid attention to its author. What's this about him wanting to redo the start? Is it about the art style? The "problematic" content he apologized for in-comic?
That’s mostly the reason. Jokes about V’s gender ambiguity would probably get dropped, alongside the “sexist” jokes about Hailey (no one seems to care about Elan’s nudity=invisibility running gag) now that they’re officially “genderqueer.”

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Girl Genius.

Unsounded
Based Sette, based Duane, and based boss nigga Toma.
It would be glorious.
Every now and then, I get back to the pages where we learn about Duane's backstory and when he wakes up in Cresce and confronts Sette. The dialogue and the way how both characters break down is so well written. Current page features Duane having a flashback to his death and I really hope we'll learn more about this, especially how that Blacktongue dude figures into it.

...alongside the “sexist” jokes about Hailey (no one seems to care about Elan’s nudity=invisibility running gag) now that they’re officially “genderqueer.”
The fuck?

• Winner
Reactions: BoobWhiskers

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
Girl Genius.

It would be glorious.
Every now and then, I get back to the pages where we learn about Duane's backstory and when he wakes up in Cresce and confronts Sette. The dialogue and the way how both characters break down is so well written. Current page features Duane having a flashback to his death and I really hope we'll learn more about this, especially how that Blacktongue dude figures into it.

The fuck?
I’m sorry, I phrased that poorly; Vaarsivius is officially genderqueer, Hailey has not been confirmed beyond anything other than latent bisexuality (which is another joke that wouldn’t fly today)

Tags
None