@Webby's Boyfriend talks about wanting to fuck an underaged duck -

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
@WogglebugLover
I have lurked in this thread for some time and well, I can like totally understand you!

I have always fallen in love with fictional characters metaphysical people too, my current waifu is Deryn Sharpe from the science fiction alternate reality series "Leviathan". She is a blonde blue-eyed 16 year old lass who served the British Empire as an aviatrix in the Great War. But I mean a bug... come one, what's so great about this literal bug to you? Yeah okay if he makes you happy.

Do you actually believe your husbundo is real? I am currently doing voluntary freelance research to mathematically prove the possibility of that.

Deadpool

The word of the day is SOCIOPATH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Golly I know you mean well, but I am quite certain it's just too late in my game in to change his name even if I wanted to, which I don't.

@Puddleduck I don't believe in that advice. And it's also too late in my game to take it either
Told you guys Cherie would just ignore you're good advice. There's over 200 pages of her ignoring it.

@WogglebugLover
I have lurked in this thread for some time and well, I can like totally understand you!

I have always fallen in love with fictional characters metaphysical people too, my current waifu is Deryn Sharpe from the science fiction alternate reality series "Leviathan". She is a blonde blue-eyed 16 year old lass who served the British Empire as an aviatrix in the Great War. But I mean a bug... come one, what's so great about this literal bug to you? Yeah okay if he makes you happy.

Do you actually believe your husbundo is real? I am currently doing voluntary freelance research to mathematically prove the possibility of that.
Why the fuck would you admit this on kiwi farms? You admitted that not only are you a retard who falls in love with imaginary people but you also fantasize about pedophilic acts with one. You should probably commit sudoku to save your families honor.

I love Mr. Wogglebug, but I am not "in love" with him.
No if you simply loved him you'd be willing to make changes to him to improve the chances of making him popular, even going so far as to keep his racist name. I'm willing to bet his name could be Niggeroach and you'd still swear it was the perfect name for him.

I feel bad for your dog though. Hopefully he doesn't sleep with you, if you roll over the wrong way you'll crush him under your fat rolls. Hell you probably won't find him in there for weeks. Either that or you'll get hungry and eat him. You know because your fat.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
@Webby's Boyfriend I love Mr. Wogglebug, but I am not "in love" with him. I cuddle a plush toy based on him but that is not the same as fantasizing having sex with him. No more than the fact I also cuddle with my chihuahua means I should ever be accused of bestilty. And as for rather or not I think Wogglebug is real, I think I'm going to have to say no. But I wish you luck on your research wherever it leads you.
Yeah I can share my papers with you when I'm finished with them. I don't believe in crazy stuff like crazed animefans do who want to commit seppuku to visit their waifus in the afterlife, in fact I view the topic of "loving <<fictional>> characters" from a very rational perspective. I believe it is possible to make huge points for concepts like "alternate realities" via mathematics.

who falls in love with imaginary people but you also fantasize about pedophilic acts with one.
Like I said, strictly speaking, everyone always falls in love with imaginary people, you don't love a real person living in your flat or going to your class, but an idealized and fictionalized image of him or her which you create in your mind.
Fapping to 16 year olds as an adult isn't paedophilia per definition and very common in the world since like ever, only not in the United States. I am Asian but not Japanese, we don't commit seppuku. And where I live in Europe it is even legal to be in a relationship with 14 year olds.

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I can share my papers with you when I'm finished with them. I don't believe in crazy stuff like crazed animefans do who want to commit seppuku to visit their waifus in the afterlife, in fact I view the topic of "loving <<fictional>> characters" from a very rational perspective. I believe it is possible to make huge points for concepts like "alternate realities" via mathematics.

Like I said, strictly speaking, everyone always falls in love with imaginary people, you don't love a real person living in your flat or going to your class, but an idealized and fictionalized image of him or her which you create in your mind.
Fapping to 16 year olds as an adult isn't paedophilia per definition and very common in the world since like ever, only not in the United States. I am Asian but not Japanese, we don't commit seppuku. And where I live in Europe it is even legal to be in a relationship with 14 year olds.
Er

The character that you’re obsessing over

Pretty sure she‘s like 12

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net

Somehow, in a thread about an unpleasant autist sporting an unhealthy obsession with a smug, unlikable anthropomorphic bug from a property that's literally over a hundred years old, this is the most re.tarded post I've seen in it so far. Congratulations.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
Er

The character that you’re obsessing over

Pretty sure she‘s like 12
I'm not in a relationship with Webbigail Vanderquack anymore. My current girlfriend is Deryn Sharpe, she is a 15 year old girl who volunteered for the British Air Service during World War 1 in an alternate timeline.

Tell us more about your project.
I try to find mathematical proofs that "reality cartoons" like our all's favourite autistic adventurer believes, are indeed possible.
Somehow, in a thread about an unpleasant autist sporting an unhealthy obsession with a smug, unlikable anthropomorphic bug from a property that's literally over a hundred years old, this is the most re.tarded post I've seen in it so far. Congratulations.
Autist is too hard a word, yeah I agree that her love interest is very weird, I mean he is a bug, and her works are a bit cringe, but still I can understand her love.
A loopy bug-worshipper, and now a duck-humping freak.

Summon the nukes. Earth is done.
My new fiancé, Deryn, is from the same city like you, from Glasgow. And like Scrooge McDuck, too. I'm a real fan of your pal and good customer, Gruntchovski, by the way. I hope the Hindenburger crew doesn't slaughter Young Adult novel characters!

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I view the topic of "loving <<fictional>> characters" from a very rational perspective
This is a perfect example of an oxymoron, written by an actual moron.
lol no. Nice try at justification though.

Fapping to 16 year olds as an adult isn't paedophilia per definition and very common in the world since like ever, only not in the United States. Where I live in Europe it is even legal to be in a relationship with 14 year olds.
Spoken like a true sick fuck!

I am Asian but not Japanese, we don't commit seppuku.
I didn't know or care that you're any form of Asian. I just want you to kill yourself.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's just too late in my game
And it's also too late in my game to take it either.
Why? I mean, it's not like you have a deadline or an already established public and fans... nobody cares if you change the name of the bug, actually you can do it right now and nobody will bat an eye.

I find it funny you act as if this vanity project of yours is some sort of big blockbuster just waiting to happen when the reality is that nobody outside this forum, your immediate family and the scammers you have paid know about your work.

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey nigfag, either give us actual commentary on wogglebug fucker or get thread banned you duck fapping fucktard from powerleveling and going off topic about your duck waifu.
Hey be nice to newfriend, we need to hear all about how he believes he's in actual relationships with fictional children! This is the most interesting thing to happen to this thread in a long time.

• Feels
Reactions: THOTHunterAlice

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
Hey be nice to newfriend, we need to hear all about how he believes he's in actual relationships with fictional children!
Wouldn't it be better suited for a thread for him though? Assuming he spergs out long enough to warrant it?

Back on track: Cynthia's wogglebug is gross and is unsuccessful and she should give up and create something for scratch to have a better chance for success.

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't it be better suited for a thread for him though? Assuming he spergs out long enough to warrant it?

Back on track: Cynthia's wogglebug is gross and is unsuccessful and she should give up and create something for scratch to have a better chance for success.
I think @Webby's Boyfriend and @WogglebugLover should hook up. She can pretend he's wogglebug instead of a greasy Asian twink, and he can pretend she's a fictional preteen duck instead of a fat tub of shit. It's a match made in autism!

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
I'm not in a relationship with Webbigail Vanderquack anymore. My current girlfriend is Deryn Sharpe, she is a 15 year old girl who volunteered for the British Air Service during World War 1 in an alternate timeline.

I try to find mathematical proofs that "reality cartoons" like our all's favourite autistic adventurer believes, are indeed possible.

Autist is too hard a word, yeah I agree that her love interest is very weird, I mean he is a bug, and her works are a bit cringe, but still I can understand her love.

My new fiancé, Deryn, is from the same city like you, from Glasgow. And like Scrooge McDuck, too. I'm a real fan of your pal and good customer, Gruntchovski, by the way. I hope the Hindenburger crew doesn't slaughter Young Adult novel characters!
Ah, for a second I thought that you were weirdly aging up a fictional 12-year-old duck to an age that’s more “acceptable” in your mind, per your site bio. Finding out that you’ve broken up with said duck and are now in a relationship with a still-underage fictional human girl a year younger certainly clears things up!

How old are you, again? And do you have any more details you can give us on this research of yours? Maybe a Google Doc or two?

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
>Thread is about a female lolcow who subconsciously wants to fuck a cockroach.
> Said thread also attracts a guy who wants to fuck a duck and a teenager telling said lolcow how he's better than her.
>Everyone blasts him for it as much as they do the bug fucker.

God this thread is such a treasure sometimes.

Tags
None