Webcomics That are Worse Than Sonichu - Can you name any that are worse?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Medulseur

SUPPERTIME
kiwifarms.net
e64.jpg

Some Badger

Diggy Diggy Forest Dog
kiwifarms.net
Linkara's webcomics are about as bad as Sonichu if not worse, if only because Linkara's entire thing is supposed to be knowing about bad comics and yet he ended up making one of the worst ones there are.
To Linkara’s credit, he did admit that the Lightbringer was bad and he had put it behind him during that one stream where he was bitching about Oney making fun of his videos.

Half-Blood Princess

YOUS AMS DILDOS SKWISGAAR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jack is probably an oldschool winner. Its artist is a very mentally ill conflicted hardcore Christian furry. I probably don't need to say anymore about it; its the edgiest shit ever written. Here's an introductory page:

View attachment 2883020

FYI this piece of shit is considered notable enough to have a Wikipedia page. Let that sink in.
Now this is really interesting. This comic ran from 2001-2020 and eventually went digital. I’m going to read it now it looks so fascinating and edgy. Thank you for setting off my morbid curiosity.
Also you didn’t even post the best page!

1642066225828.jpeg

Zarkov

In my cycle, we did not have fat autistic rapists
kiwifarms.net
Ctrl+At+Del in my opinion. Sonichu is gross and stupid, Assigned Male has the deranged homosexual pedo vibes, but CAD in its classic era was just nothing. No rythm, no reason, no joke, just painfully unfunny randomness, terrible and constantly recycled art, a Gary Stu self-insert with the intellect of a six years old and all of this written and drawn by an insufferable, pseudo-intellectual cunt.

mario if smoke weed

Maclunkey.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ctrl+At+Del in my opinion. Sonichu is gross and stupid, Assigned Male has the deranged homosexual pedo vibes, but CAD in its classic era was just nothing. No rythm, no reason, no joke, just painfully unfunny randomness, terrible and constantly recycled art, a Gary Stu self-insert with the intellect of a six years old and all of this written and drawn by an insufferable, pseudo-intellectual cunt.
1642073796145.png

I'm seriously fucking YiiKing out reading this, I just realized the guy is literally a blander version of Alex.

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
Linkara's webcomics are about as bad as Sonichu if not worse, if only because Linkara's entire thing is supposed to be knowing about bad comics and yet he ended up making one of the worst ones there are.
Something funny is that IronLiz, based tranny (for realsies), is remaking Lightbringer & is attempting to make something good out of it.
Also Tails Gets Trolles & bad shouldn't be in the same sentence unless the word isn't is in the middle. It truly is in the god tier category when compared to every story ever told.

Haunted Gambler

Sparrow trio!
kiwifarms.net
Robot Hugs.
2019-07-10-ambiguous.jpg
It's an "educational" webcomic series about cats, identity issues, gender, sexuality, mental illness, depression and social justice. The art is bad, it's unfunny and the author identifies as, and I quote, "a non-binary genderqueer peoplequeer mentally ill non-monogamous kinky critical feminist robot."
No, I'm serious.
the creator.png

One good thing I can say about the webcomic is that it finally ended previous month, because the author is tired and bored from making comics.

Last edited:

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DID SOMEONE SAY MOON OVER JUNE ?

View attachment 2883324
Ahhhh, ya ninja'd me.
Same thing for Nostalgia Critic and AVNG.
All of their movies have sucked hard.

This is bad but I also find it funny--Mr T vs Everything. Here is one example:

Thumb Butler

Replaced but not forgotten
kiwifarms.net
To Linkara’s credit, he did admit that the Lightbringer was bad and he had put it behind him during that one stream where he was bitching about Oney making fun of his videos.
I would not give him any credit, because no way he would really think the Lightbringer is shit (it is made by the genius Linkara).

Apochrypha

𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙
kiwifarms.net
Now this is really interesting. This comic ran from 2001-2020 and eventually went digital. I’m going to read it now it looks so fascinating and edgy. Thank you for setting off my morbid curiosity.
Also you didn’t even post the best page!

View attachment 2883309
The Korn shirt really just ties it all together.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something funny is that IronLiz, based tranny (for realsies), is remaking Lightbringer & is attempting to make something good out of it.
This idea is almost as retarded as Lightbringer itself. Firstly, almost anything is better than Lightbringer, so remaking it isn't impressive in the slightest. You can do this, I can do this, which takes us to my second point - who the fuck cares? It is even less relevant than Linkara himself. Absolutely pointless.

Not really, since at first when he was running ATFW he actually defended it and only when he realised that it's getting him nowhere, he decided to finally ditch it. I am sure deep inside he still thinks that it's great.