Webcomics That are Worse Than Sonichu - Can you name any that are worse?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
I i ironically hate Ctrl+ Alt+ Delete and any furry webcomic more than Sonichu, at least Sonichu is funny to read at times, I never have that with Ctrl or literally furry comic ever.

autist_vibes

I'm a seal!
kiwifarms.net
Found this while searching for something to read, Just another "kids bad world is ending" childfree comic + bad artstyle

In general, most comics on Tapas and Webtoons are shit, even the featured ones. Most of them are the same: romance, koreaboo, gay, "relatable anxiety procrastination haha". The worst part is that most authors aren't tweens or teenagers, but adults.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
This kid.

tumblr_o1iyl6Zca61rsafgjo1_540.jpg

man_s_reaction_to_gate_breaking_his_car_by_willm3luvtrains-d9i1udl.png

And Bryce Cherry.

walden_as_small_fry_by_dev_catscratch-d9w7ol0.png

Last edited:

Pickle Dick

SAVE THE WHITE RACE FOR MARTHA
kiwifarms.net
Ctrl+At+Del in my opinion. Sonichu is gross and stupid, Assigned Male has the deranged homosexual pedo vibes, but CAD in its classic era was just nothing. No rythm, no reason, no joke, just painfully unfunny randomness, terrible and constantly recycled art, a Gary Stu self-insert with the intellect of a six years old and all of this written and drawn by an insufferable, pseudo-intellectual cunt.

Playlist related

Diet Purple Pepsi

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's because I keep seeing ads for it but those smol uwu webtoons made by the same SEA fujo are way worse than Sonichu. Chris's art style is somehow charmingly awful and has a lot of soul to it. Fucked-up soul but soul nonetheless. I'd take that unfiltered and scribbly autism bomb over soulless glitterized pastel shit that hundreds of artists draw without distinction like High Class Homos or Boyfriends any day.

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
Robot Hugs.
It's an "educational" webcomic series about cats, identity issues, gender, sexuality, mental illness, depression and social justice. The art is bad, it's unfunny and the author identifies as, and I quote, "a non-binary genderqueer peoplequeer mentally ill non-monogamous kinky critical feminist robot."
No, I'm serious.
View attachment 2883722
One good thing I can say about the webcomic is that it finally ended previous month, because the author is tired and bored from making comics.
It's like if TheOatmeal was written by Tumblr. (Although IIRC TheOatmeal has gone social justice anyway)

Ps. Had a nerdy English teacher from America in one year of highschool. She put up a bunch of Oatmeal posters relating to language syntax etc. but had to tipp-ex out all the rude jokes lol.

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net
Moon Over June, but I don't know if it's still a thing anymore.

Back in the day I kept up with CTRL+ALT+DEL because Tim Buckley was sort of a lolcow, but he got more serious with his style and stopped acting like a sperg online so it all got too boring.
It's still updating on Slipshine right now.

Funny story, I'm friends with Mopinks (Key to her Heart) and Cheezyweapon. When Slipshine got bought out the new owner went stupidly woke and even slapped trigger warnings and disclaimers on the old comics (all while still profiting off of them of course) He let go of all the good comic artists and kept the woke bullshit like Moon Over June