• Nerf Now
  • Oglaf
  • Sunstone
  • Blaster Nation
  • Rock Cocks
  • Go Get A Roomie
  • El Goonish Shive
  • Let's Speak English
I also have some guilty pleasure comics that I know suck ass, but find enjoyment in reading them.
  • Dumbing of Age
  • Sister Claire
  • Between Failures
  • Two Guys and Guy

Zeorus

voilà la guimbarde
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read Order of the Stick from time to time. None of the webcomics I was really into in high school are still running except Irregular Webcomic (which is only kind of back).

Reactions: wagglyplacebo

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Toothpaste for Dinner, Married to the Sea and Natdee are pretty good.
Sad that Superpoop ended back in.. 2010? Huh :c

Reactions: Dalish

The Knife's Husbando

Combat pragmatist
kiwifarms.net
I follow a few: Questionable Content, The Whiteboard, Schlock Mercenary, Sam and Fuzzy, Oglaf, Dr. McNinja, XKCD, Modest Medusa, and Lackadaisy.

Bones

Never lost a fight to man nor fucking beast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I follow Questionable Content, Awkward Zombie and out of stubbornness LICD and LFG

Dunsparce

Out of Control
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Notable Webcomics I read that are active:
-Order of the Stick
-Rusty & Co.
-D20 Monkey
-Dork Tower
-Darths & Droids
-Awkward Zombie
-Enemy Agency
-The Adventures of Business Cat
-Breaking Cat News
-xkcd
-Battlepug

Notable Webcomics I read that have ended:
-Gunshow
-8-bit Theater

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to read a bunch but the only two I keep up with now are Homestuck and sometimes Whomp (I used to really like it but lately it just doesn't seem to be as good *sigh*).

Well and also the webcomics created by lolcows such as Sonichu (Is Sonichu a webcomic?) and Assigned Male.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: The Lawgiver

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
I read Order of the Stick almost religiously. That's the only webcomic I keep fully up-to-date with, as I find the story so riveting. Other webcomics that I jump onto every 3-4 months to read all the new content over the space of a few days include Questionable Content, Goblins, Feywinds and Erfworld. I'd say the latter two are the most consistently good, though QC is always fairly reliably amusing. Plus it's always hilarious to read up on the number of rabidly jealous people screaming blue murder over somebody daring to make a living writing a fairly inoffensive webcomic.

• Agree
Reactions: Zeorus

Len Kagamoney

damn you len
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I definitely love Oglaf.
I like Ava's Demon
Back in the day I read Homestuck
Let's Speak English is cute, I love it
I used to read Ctrl Alt Del because it was so bad

This reminds me of a few bad webcomics i read
God's Story, just read the article on the bad webcomics wiki
and Gamerchicks (article)

• Agree
Reactions: Vocaloid Ruby

Junko

the spookiness of the heart
kiwifarms.net
My regulars are Poppy, Order of the Stick, Gunnerkrigg Court, Whomp!, and Paranatural.

Scary-go-Round/Bad Machinery/whatever, Cucumber Quest, and Oglaf are my 'oh right I should check in on these' types.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really follow any webcomics religiously, but I pop in to read Critical Miss on the Escapist and xkcd occasionally.

I used to really love 8-Bit Theater and Brawl in the Family.

I used to really love Ctrl+Alt+Del back when I was young, naive, and stupid.

Lunete

Nighty night...
kiwifarms.net
I don't usually read a lot of webcomics, but I like to read Holy Bibble when I get the chance.

• Winner
Reactions: redline

noooooway

the worst
kiwifarms.net
theres some good standbys in this thread and some 'wtf are you doing read this still' but im not gonna drag this down with arguing
monster pulse is pretty great, poppy o'possum is real nice, chainsawsuit is a nice little topical comic most days

im assuming you all know that feel of sticking with something that isnt good anymore just because youve put in so much time already you might as well see it through

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino