Webcomics -

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Far, far too many to list..I tend to lose track of them unless I'm reading them through amalgamation/ring sites that have bookmarking features.
Unfortunately a lot of the ones I enjoyed went on perma-hiatus with no information

EDIT: this one seemed remarkably coherent, for random-gen..

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Zoophobia SUCKS ASS. Don't believe me? Look it up if you can and don't just read that, but learn about its creator as well - hopefully to get some insight into why it sucks (and not just in my opinion, either.).

Reactions: weirdMcGee

ColorfulCassowary

Oama i gone
kiwifarms.net
I would always read these pokemon webcomics called nuzlockes in high school. Also, I read Homestuck which was very complicated and wordy, but made up for it in creativity. I think I stopped reading that around the third part. I never got up to the part with the trolls. I also liked Cyanide and Happiness in all of its mean-spirited, twisted glory.

Nuzlockes were when people would play pokemon with additional rules (1: when a pokemon faints, it's considered dead and must be released and 2: you can only catch the first pokemon you come across in a new area) and then document their journey in webcomic form, with varying degrees of plot and characterization. Sure, with a lot of them had sudden shifts in tone (especially when a pokemon died) and they might not hold up as well as a couple years back, but I liked how it was completely unpredictable as who would die, and the pokemon spoke giving them emotions and character. There were so many deaths that gave me feels, like this Weepinbell who was in a relationship with the trainer's Sandslash. I haven't read any of them in a long time since a lot of them quit and others take forever to update, but man, were they great.
[\SPOILER]

Ceci

kiwifarms.net
Paranatural is really good. It's about a middle-school club of children who fight and capture ghosts and spirits, and has mix of comedy, action, story, and world building.
I also read Devil's Candy. It's very anime-esque, but manages to actually pull it off well. The writing so far is cute and silly though nothing spectacular, but the art is really great in places.

Reactions: Shokew

Cinnamonn

ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago I used to follow a bunch of web comics, most notably Homestuck until I realized it was a pile of shit.

Nowadays I really only read Ava's Demon. I'm stoked for it to come off of hiatus sometime this month.

caffeinated_wench

HOLY CROW
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago I used to follow a bunch of web comics, most notably Homestuck until I realized it was a pile of shit.
Several friends from back in the day tried to get me into it. "It gets better," they would always tell me, but I am not slogging through something going at a snail's pace. Sometimes stories take a time for the plot to start and sometimes they really do get better, but this was ridiculous and boring. I didn't get very far.

Unfortunately I've also read God's Story and holy shit. That art. I've never bothered with Dominic Deegan (?) but I've also heard that one was terrible. Another bad one I've read (notice a pattern?) is School Bites. Good luck on updates if you happen to enjoy it or want to see more of the trainwreck because when I last read any of it there hadn't been an update in months, instead comics made about her cat and plugging to buy merch/donate or whatever.

Last edited:

patchwork

Have a donut.
kiwifarms.net
Poppy O'Possum is a damn solid comic, though it suffers from the author taking multiple hiatuses. It's nice seeing a world that's fleshed out yet silly. Cucumber Quest is also finally getting to the good stuff. I go for awful webcomics too but anything I can think of off the top of my head has already been mentioned.

I_Am_Honor_Roll

Happy Black History Month check out my Tupac shirt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Oatmeal is awesome.

I used to follow Spacemoose (better than it sounds) and Perry Bible Fellowship. SM is long dead and I'm not sure if PBF updates anymore.

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
I browse Comic Fury on and off, the site Asperchu was hosted on. There's a lot of gems there (and a lot of bad comics, and a lot of comics that legitimately confuse me).
Jupiter is probably one of the more notable ones for me. It's not amazing, but, it's pretty interesting.
Bruno Harm is like a modern gag-a-day strip with an actual ongoing story. It's pretty funny and one of the more famous ones on the site.
Bad Adjectives is, well, you either like it or hate it. But I think it's funny.
Armless Amy is kind of a surreal horror thing. It's pretty cool.

And, well, David is, something. It's the strangest comic I've seen on the site. I think it's a comedy, but, there are absolutely no attempts at humor, it's literally like peering into random slices of time of some guy's mundane life. I always loved how unintentionally surreal it was. One of my favorites.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Perry Bible Fellowship.

Prove it isn't the best webcomic ever.

It doesn't have shit to prove, though.
I just love how the artist can change styles on a dime and do them all well. Like this one (linked due to length).

Also, Breaking Cat News has gotten into an interesting story arc that starts off as a take-off on "The Owl and the Pussycat" and then goes into something more.

Reactions: AnOminous

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
The only web-comics I frequently look at as of late are Camp Weedonwantcha (from the same artist who made Skadi, which was also pretty damn good!) and Leftover Soup.

honeybun

Corgino
kiwifarms.net
All time favorites are Ava's Demon and Prequel. Of course, only when they update.

I havent kept up with Oglaf as much as I should, but I liked it when I actually read it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino