Webcomics -

Hiragana

kiwifarms.net
Followed Zebra Girl a long time ago, back when it was a small webcomic hosted on an external site and, for reason I can't remember, dropped it years ago. Liked it back then, wonder if I'll do it now. Still, great seeing it's updated.

It's a story about a woman who transforms into demon and the issues with general life that comes with that and at some point spun itself into a grand epic about alternate worlds, supernatural communities and other exsistential shit. This is then not counting the years I've missed.

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
i both ironically and unironically like natty comics. it is strange, violent against people who disagree with the author, and i like it for some reason, either because it's satire or because the author actually believes in what he says, or it's because johnny racecar vroom vroom

Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Existential Crisis

Real or imagined
kiwifarms.net
My favorite right now is The Property of Hate. It's about a kid visiting the place where stories are born and then getting stuck there. The art gets much better after the first couple of chapters.
There's also the Alterity Nuzlocke which starts out silly but gets it together soon enough. The monochrome style also appeals to me a lot.
There's BACK which is a story about a zombie cowboy setting out on a journey to end the world.
Finally there's Gallus which is about birds - chickens to be exact.

spiritofamermaid

happiest fish in the water
kiwifarms.net
I love reading Hyperbole and a Half, as well as Sarah's Scribbles. I think they're pretty funny, despite some of their flaws on the "adulting" and stuff sometimes.

I also adore Siren's Lament, it's literally the first time I've ever really tolerated/been okay with a love triangle. It has beautiful art as well as music, as apparently it's more of a webtoon than a webcomic?

I also read xkcd sometimes, but not really in a serial format. I also know of Prequel and have been meaning to get into it, but I have a friend who is and apparently the author hasn't updated in forever (and they last time they commented was to say slam poetry was not allowed) so I'm a bit hesitant to start.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino